Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

You know what I did last summer?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
You know what I did last summer? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000You know what I did last summer? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

You know what I did last summer? Empty
PostSubject: You know what I did last summer?   You know what I did last summer? Icon_minitimeThu Nov 02 2006, 11:04

some might think I'm an Ars*hol$ for doing this but here goes Very Happy

Was tryingh to change lane along AYE and so give ample notice. signaled and checked blind spot and get ready to move off. Saw a gap on the slower lane so made my move and along came this G9 behind the gap and he tried to speed up to cut me off.

Obviously I got pissed with such low class selfish gesture and so rev harder a lil' bit and squeezed into the lane. Saw from my rear view mirror a typical kiasu specky face that'll make a kiam kana taste bland! so i slowed to 50km/h to let him slowly savour my ass. And too bad for him, that is all the way to the expressway exit. elephant
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
You know what I did last summer? Left_bar_bleue0/0You know what I did last summer? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

You know what I did last summer? Empty
PostSubject: Re: You know what I did last summer?   You know what I did last summer? Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07 2006, 21:22

Twisted Evil Well done!!
Back to top Go down

You know what I did last summer?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: Road Stories-
Jump to: