Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE

Go down 
+6
Foxbat
ilkcirtap
darth vader
chipmunk
1ucio
Rookie
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty
PostSubject: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeSun Dec 17 2006, 23:35

This clueless Mazda 3 tailgated me from Boon Lay Way, up the high way and all the way to alexandra exit where he continued his way.

look cock! this is not the first time u did this.

u wanna play with ES? or is it just me? LAI!!! if u have race blood, why buy a donkey? and then feel inferior and thought that just cos your lil' donkey had some steroids from a street peddlar, it can match up to a pedigree? hahahah.

talking about pedigree, we ES may be the most pampered and refined of all our pedigree brothers. but i still see a mazda 3 has no chance.

u the driver of the mazda 3, was out dragged, out manouvered and out-gutzed.

I dun think your braking distance is better than mine - which means if I jammed brakes, I can stop faster than u. - which also means - u will kiss my ass! and that also means - u pay the mula buster!

butt-tail me? you donkey will never scare a pedigree. elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

can't understand why all these donkey riders always have such big ego and accute inferior complex!
Back to top Go down
1ucio
Idling
Idling
1ucio

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18 2006, 08:49

Yeah agree Mazda braking distance is longer.. cos my ride was rear ended by a mazda 3 before Mad Evil or Very Mad No
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18 2006, 13:25

Sh&t!!! and yet they wanna go so near people's ass? confused
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18 2006, 14:11

Fuck em bloody MF mazdas... God dam idiots just waiting fr an accident to happen... Same goes to the fuckers driving nissans sunny's, and hyundai getz's! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18 2006, 19:48

chipmunk wrote:
Fuck em bloody MF mazdas... God dam idiots just waiting fr an accident to happen... Same goes to the fuckers driving nissans sunny's, and hyundai getz's! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

wow bro, I feel alot of angst in you too king we attack the drivers not the make although if u have read an observation written by me somehwere else in this forum about drivers of a certain calibre end up choosing the same make due to the cosnsistency in marketing campaign for that make, then u will see that I do not disagree with you totally. just tat whenever possible we attack driver first rather than take a pole and wack the whole boat's passenger. afterall, i'm still looking forward to day when team ES can organise inter-group spints - legally - farao

but all these said, I can understand how u feel cos I feel the same way too!!!! wahahahah
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue0/0To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Dec 18 2006, 22:22

well, if a driver sux, he'll sux regardless of make/model he/she's driving....Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19 2006, 10:27

Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:

wow bro, I feel alot of angst in you too king we attack the drivers not the make although if u have read an observation written by me somehwere else in this forum about drivers of a certain calibre end up choosing the same make due to the cosnsistency in marketing campaign for that make, then u will see that I do not disagree with you totally. just tat whenever possible we attack driver first rather than take a pole and wack the whole boat's passenger. afterall, i'm still looking forward to day when team ES can organise inter-group spints - legally - farao

but all these said, I can understand how u feel cos I feel the same way too!!!! wahahahah

Agree attack the drivers... but more often than not... they are the makes I have stated... Really boils my blood cause all the mentioned makes have one time or another been in situations with me so... Fuck em!
Sprints with them ???? Oh... Sure... but they are of the High class pedigree so I wont sprint with such awesome bitches... Sorry!

Just today a nissan sunny open his door and slamed it agains my left front wheel arch, causing a really bad dent. I just got back frm the police station cause I got charged for assult and batery... Told the officer that the bugger asking for it... and he started first... I am from CID previously so I know my rights... The bugger will be sorry he delt with me... chao ah beng wanna find trouble...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeTue Dec 19 2006, 19:30

chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:

Agree attack the drivers... but more often than not... they are the makes I have stated... Really boils my blood cause all the mentioned makes have one time or another been in situations with me so... Fuck em!
Sprints with them ???? Oh... Sure... but they are of the High class pedigree so I wont sprint with such awesome bitches... Sorry!

Just today a nissan sunny open his door and slamed it agains my left front wheel arch, causing a really bad dent. I just got back frm the police station cause I got charged for assult and batery... Told the officer that the bugger asking for it... and he started first... I am from CID previously so I know my rights... The bugger will be sorry he delt with me... chao ah beng wanna find trouble...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

wow bro u put the money where your mouth is! Shocked steady! but a bit scary too ahahahaha

hope u are alright - no bruise etc and - hate to say this cos I dun think I like people telling me this too but here goes - "cool it bro!" What a Face
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue0/0To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20 2006, 08:47

The 2.0 Mazda 3 should be pretty fast, I think.
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20 2006, 10:58

Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:

wow bro u put the money where your mouth is! Shocked steady! but a bit scary too ahahahaha

hope u are alright - no bruise etc and - hate to say this cos I dun think I like people telling me this too but here goes - "cool it bro!" What a Face

Long story short... the beng pushed my shoulder ask me buay song arh... and I only needed that invitation for all hell to break loose..
Btw, my buddy who is a IO was parked beside my car (also ES but not a forumer) he saw all that happened so I am going scot free unlike the mf beng. I am really really cool now that I have my kicks... muuahhhahahahahha... Twisted Evil

Oh... got a deep gash from the mf bengs imitation lolex... but other than that feeling good and alright... thanks for asking...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20 2006, 12:22

chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:

Long story short... the beng pushed my shoulder ask me buay song arh... and I only needed that invitation for all hell to break loose..
Btw, my buddy who is a IO was parked beside my car (also ES but not a forumer) he saw all that happened so I am going scot free unlike the mf beng. I am really really cool now that I have my kicks... muuahhhahahahahha... Twisted Evil

Oh... got a deep gash from the mf bengs imitation lolex... but other than that feeling good and alright... thanks for asking...Twisted Evil

wahhahahah cvool and sounds like fun. sounds like fun to bash upo mf bengs. if i have the same situation as u and the same advantage, I'll make sure I "unknowingly break some bones in the course of self defence" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20 2006, 16:01

Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:

wahhahahah cvool and sounds like fun. sounds like fun to bash upo mf bengs. if i have the same situation as u and the same advantage, I'll make sure I "unknowingly break some bones in the course of self defence" Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u need lots of balls and lots of cool to counter an attacking mf. So not a good thing to condone although im contradicting my post. If you know the law and have the knowledge to push limitations of a mf than by all means wallop the mf, but, if you don't, walk away to fight another day and plenty ways and other means (if you get my drift)Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

oh... damage report... my car fixed only dent but cost 80 bucks!!! shit!

On the other hand... mf beng 3 broken fingers, several bruised ribs, face of a watermelon by now, ohhh oh... and missing some hair... heh heh heh.. cheers

sometimes it pays to look like a little geek but have a fucking fierce wallop
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeWed Dec 20 2006, 18:45

chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:
Rookie wrote:
chipmunk wrote:

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u need lots of balls and lots of cool to counter an attacking mf. So not a good thing to condone although im contradicting my post. If you know the law and have the knowledge to push limitations of a mf than by all means wallop the mf, but, if you don't, walk away to fight another day and plenty ways and other means (if you get my drift)Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

oh... damage report... my car fixed only dent but cost 80 bucks!!! shit!

On the other hand... mf beng 3 broken fingers, several bruised ribs, face of a watermelon by now, ohhh oh... and missing some hair... heh heh heh.. cheers

sometimes it pays to look like a little geek but have a fucking fierce wallop

scary affraid
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22 2006, 14:55

bro chipmunk, i hv i word for u.....RESPECT! sunny
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeFri Dec 22 2006, 15:14

darth vader wrote:
bro chipmunk, i hv i word for u.....RESPECT! sunny

Eh... do not condone these acts of violence hor! Wink Wink Wink
Me a geek minding own business!
Just stay at your side, I stay at mine!

NOT...!Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue5/10To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 14:24

chipmunk wrote:

wa bro, u sibeh hot leh.....
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue0/100000000To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 18:47

darth vader wrote:
well, if a driver sux, he'll sux regardless of make/model he/she's driving....Violent Violent Violent
i totally agree!!! how he doesnt drive a REX next time... confirm will climb up the tree
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-17

My Garage
Ride: CS5
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue10/10To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2007, 15:35

Rookie wrote:
This clueless Mazda 3 tailgated me from Boon Lay Way, up the high way and all the way to alexandra exit where he continued his way.

u wanna play with ES? or is it just me? LAI!!! if u have race blood, why buy a donkey? and then feel inferior and thought that just cos your lil' donkey had some steroids from a street peddlar, it can match up to a pedigree? hahahah.

talking about pedigree, we ES may be the most pampered and refined of all our pedigree brothers. but i still see a mazda 3 has no chance.

I dun think your braking distance is better than mine - which means if I jammed brakes, I can stop faster than u. - which also means - u will kiss my ass! and that also means - u pay the mula buster!

butt-tail me? you donkey will never scare a pedigree. elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant

can't understand why all these donkey riders always have such big ego and accute inferior complex!

OG LAI!
Back to top Go down
http://cicero.multiply.com
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2007, 18:04

Rorschach wrote:
Rookie wrote:

OG LAI!

when? OG sell what ar?
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Left_bar_bleue10/10To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2007, 00:30

Rookie wrote:

when? OG sell what ar?

Your Crocodile underwear
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 00:58

Rorschach wrote:
Rookie wrote:

when? OG sell what ar?

Your Crocodile underwear
whoa... so branded ones har... old scool man... hahah buaya elephant
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 22:21

DaDude wrote:

You dunno meh? Our Brudda Lookie is ABC...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2007, 00:42

Rorschach wrote:
DaDude wrote:

sama sama... dude... old scool is cool wif me... cheers
Back to top Go down
ay0mz
Idling
Idling
ay0mz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 10:19

DaDude wrote:
Rorschach wrote:
DaDude wrote:

sama sama... dude... old scool is cool wif me... cheers

lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE   To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To the gun metal Mazda 3 tailing a ES on AYE
Page 1 of 1