Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Yellow Boxes... WTF!

Go down 
+3
darth vader
ilkcirtap
DaDude
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Yellow Boxes... WTF! Left_bar_bleue0/0Yellow Boxes... WTF! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Yellow Boxes... WTF! Empty
PostSubject: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 17:40

Bloody fed up on how Yellow Boxes are perceived as your right of way to leave a side road and just simply barge your way into main stream traffic!!!Mad Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

During lunch hour towards the Bugis ERP gantry at the Pacific Towers Yellow Box some bloody fuck for brains Toyota Altis just shot out in front of me! It caused me to brake so hard my tissue box on the back flew to the front. Blasted my air horns non stop,… the fucker still dare to point to the Yellow Box and trying to indicate it was his right of way… Gave the asshole my reject of a RED middle fingered Card!... Buay

Song he asked me out… Follow the bugger into ERP area stopped near gantry and had a good time teaching the bustard what a Yellow Box was for… Nearly came to blows if not for a TP who pulled up and asked as to take it to a side road. Lambasted the arse again in front of the TP after we moved to side road… TP told both of us that he should have booked us for illegal parking and some public nuisance shit…

I told the TP to go ahead… TP quite shock by my comment and informed me to cool down. This time that arse like apologizing and saying he don’t know cannot park on main rd for awhile and all that bull… I told the TP to book me if he wanted to and let me have my say with the fucker… TP again asked me to cool down… I was really hot now and only wanted to fucking smash this Idiot MF altis shithead! Informed the fucker that the Yellow box was only for the 2 lanes and Not for the 3rd lane! TP agreed.

This was TP’s response to me… The issue of a Yellow Box is for Rd users leaving a side road to filter out when traffic has halted and making it easier for these vehicles to move out or to filter out to extreme right lanes or left lanes, WITHIN THE DRAWN PERIMETER ONLY!!! Guy now start to say I never give way and not a courteous driver and all that shit… asked him who had right of way… Asshole kept quiet… TP even smiled when I said that... TP informed both parties to leave and gave a warning to both of us....fr fuck!

KNNBCCB! If eva I see your muther fucking face again I will not give chance you Fucking Toyota Altis Scum! Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Yellow Boxes... WTF! Left_bar_bleue0/0Yellow Boxes... WTF! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 18:04

Bro, pls repeat the following:

Inhale... Hold your breath for 5 secs... Exhale.. (Repeat as many times as you need). Smile

Thanks for sharing. Is there some kind of anger management course? I would be interested. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 18:45

wat a cbk......Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Yellow Boxes... WTF! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Yellow Boxes... WTF! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 19:16

nbz! sometimes meeting these pp can be fun cos it gives us legal rights to fuck them big time. imagine we see their fuck face and buay song and we go over and fuck them for nothing... we will be charged for assault. but for today, bro u tan tio can fuck him in front of police some more. cool!

but the first part was fuckup. has to jam brake.
must ask police to make him pay for your brake pads! waaahgahahahah
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Yellow Boxes... WTF! Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Yellow Boxes... WTF! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 18 2007, 23:05

Rookie wrote:
nbz! sometimes meeting these pp can be fun cos it gives us legal rights to fuck them big time. imagine we see their fuck face and buay song and we go over and fuck them for nothing... we will be charged for assault. but for today, bro u tan tio can fuck him in front of police some more. cool!

tell him yr front pad cracked! request for a brembo! tat LCB!
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2007, 00:55

Thumb up for you bro for giving that whip a piece of your mind.

This is what courage is all about! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Yellow Boxes... WTF! Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Yellow Boxes... WTF! Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2007, 01:27

Woo... Fierce sial... but have to teach this farkers a big lesson. Cool DaDude...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 19 2007, 12:02

roychew14 wrote:
Rookie wrote:

tell him yr front pad cracked! request for a brembo! tat LCB!
Kns wld have shove it up his arse!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellow Boxes... WTF!   Yellow Boxes... WTF! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yellow Boxes... WTF!
Page 1 of 1