Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
God
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Sun Feb 25 2007, 15:31

beemer wrote:
God wrote:
whitefangz wrote:
Might do what GOD suggested...dun bring cash and cards...just look see lor....In pipeline only 1 or 2 mods left....after that no more....That will be the mod in my car.....period....

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:
Espace....mods...interesting place....might check this place out....

u better inject urself w antidotes b4 u go...cuz once u step in, u've embarked on the point of no return.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u've been warned......lol! lol! lol!


hahaha.... We shall see Mad

Your fit looks Stock lei.... go mod something...

stock good enough liao Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM


Male
Number of posts : 1054
Age : 40
Location : Fortune Island
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Sun Feb 25 2007, 16:03

God wrote:
beemer wrote:
God wrote:
whitefangz wrote:
Might do what GOD suggested...dun bring cash and cards...just look see lor....In pipeline only 1 or 2 mods left....after that no more....That will be the mod in my car.....period....

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:
Espace....mods...interesting place....might check this place out....

u better inject urself w antidotes b4 u go...cuz once u step in, u've embarked on the point of no return.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u've been warned......lol! lol! lol!


hahaha.... We shall see Mad

Your fit looks Stock lei.... go mod something...

stock good enough liao Laughing Laughing Laughing
To makan car with rims under 5kg?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 773
Age : 35
Location : Life on the fast track
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Mon Feb 26 2007, 21:12

eeee78 wrote:
God wrote:
beemer wrote:
God wrote:
whitefangz wrote:
Might do what GOD suggested...dun bring cash and cards...just look see lor....In pipeline only 1 or 2 mods left....after that no more....That will be the mod in my car.....period....

darth vader wrote:
whitefangz wrote:
Espace....mods...interesting place....might check this place out....

u better inject urself w antidotes b4 u go...cuz once u step in, u've embarked on the point of no return.....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil u've been warned......lol! lol! lol!


hahaha.... We shall see Mad

Your fit looks Stock lei.... go mod something...

stock good enough liao Laughing Laughing Laughing
To makan car with rims under 5kg?



no lah.. to makan almost stock car....Violent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
hyper_dash
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-11-23

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
7/10  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Thu Mar 01 2007, 10:41

Jurong Point Accessory shop (in basement carpark B2)

I only went to this shop for the first time to install my ipod accessory. Previously, only browse through when i was shopping over there, but never bought anything from them.

That faithful day, i went shopping and bought myself a gadget for the ipod at applecentre, but thing is, i have to find myself an installer or DIY. I happen to park near that shop, so i went over there and enquire about their charges. Browsing through many car forums, i had expected the installation charge to be at about $60 range. So hey, might as well as about their charges since i'm over there shopping.

I showed the guy what i wanted to install. This thing involves the wiring plus some drilling (as per my request). When i came back, they did exactly as what i have requested. The guy took about 2-3hrs to install in all, and in total, it only costs me $20. Wah, not bad leh. Wiring + drilling $20. If only wiring, only $10.

This is one installer which i would recommand, if you're looking for a cheap installer for your basic ICE.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Tue Jul 31 2007, 17:57

How come nobody recommended Dr Heng of Soon Kiang Motor at Defu?

or GRANDMASTER poisoner TanLim Motors Laughing

I heard he has a very interesting deal for August... pay hundred bucks get TWO ows oil changes plus full servicing... the ows is not the NA Racing one, but the XLI one... good if you are not redlining every first and second gear, and change oil every 5,000 km... haha

I'd love to go for it, but still have 16 litres of RedLine in my storeroom... will get there when it runs out hee hee hee...

mcdss
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Tue Jul 31 2007, 18:22

mcdss wrote:
How come nobody recommended Dr Heng of Soon Kiang Motor at Defu?

or GRANDMASTER poisoner TanLim Motors Laughing

I heard he has a very interesting deal for August... pay hundred bucks get TWO ows oil changes plus full servicing... the ows is not the NA Racing one, but the XLI one... good if you are not redlining every first and second gear, and change oil every 5,000 km... haha

I'd love to go for it, but still have 16 litres of RedLine in my storeroom... will get there when it runs out hee hee hee...

mcdss
bcause now u recommend lo... Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Tue Jul 31 2007, 21:55

16 litres??? whoooooo.... good for u bro... happy drinking!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   Fri Aug 03 2007, 01:21

DaDude wrote:
Jye wrote:
rOcH wrote:
ah hua shop is very busy one. That's the down side of it. The rest can't complaint much Laughing

Oh, didn't know got bros here that goes there. Additional information, fix something there and he usually rebate the parking fees. Gantry opens after 7pm. Don't order Kopi if you can't handle loads of caffine or sugar. Smile
Ha ha... Ah hua gd honest chap... but sometimes a little too stone with work... But he usually quite chin chai wan...Smile

didn't know you guys frequent there Laughing
Very long time never go down his place liao
He fixed my fog light the very day i collect my ES Surprised
Very careful with my car Razz Price is very competitive Smile
Only can complaint, his place too pack!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only   

Back to top Go down
 
Good workshop / acc. shop - poster's opinions only
Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: Performance Tuning-
Jump to: