Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose

Go down 
+10
ahren
darth vader
God
Airlesy
whitefangz
rOcH
roychew14
DaDude
mcdss
SpiNeFarM
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-07

Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty
PostSubject: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 00:15

I am thinking of installing the Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose....but before i do that...would appreciate reviews from ES bro who have used them?..

So please revert with your views...negative or positive...and i shall weigh them and decide if i should get them...thanks bros!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue85/100Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 07:41

cheep and good... get!!

but inspect every service hor... inspect for leaks.

so far, friends i know who use it, on track even, for a while now... no probs.

there were one or two rumours of leakage.... but i dunno the circumstances leading to the leak, can be poor workmanship, etc.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue0/0Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 09:29

So far no probs... have em on for awhile now... no leaks, no sluggish pedals, and good overall response...

Have the full set of front and rear. Good stuff to consider... If you can wait for 2 or 3 mths, I will be selling mine for upgrades.... Cool
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 10:47

DaDude wrote:
So far no probs... have em on for awhile now... no leaks, no sluggish pedals, and good overall response...

Have the full set of front and rear. Good stuff to consider... If you can wait for 2 or 3 mths, I will be selling mine for upgrades.... Cool
swee!! then can sell to me! whahaha
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue0/0Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 11:17

roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:

si beh kin... Laughing
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 11:45

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:

si beh kin... Laughing
reserved! hahaha
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 12:14

roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:

si beh kin... Laughing
reserved! hahaha
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 17:30

DaDue

What you want to upgrade to?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeWed Feb 14 2007, 17:38

still not confirmed but braided hoses will be goodridge,.. I am still deciding if I really need big brakes (4 or 6 pot) cos got list of things intended to do by year end... slowly but surely...
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 00:47

mcdss wrote:
cheep and good... get!!

there were one or two rumours of leakage.... but i dunno the circumstances leading to the leak, can be poor workmanship, etc.

Issit true that the rear left hose of the pro-rs is shorter than our stock thus leading to leakage?...i remember reading somewhere it is slightly shorter so it would be quite taut after its being installed and thus may coz leakage at the joints overtime...true?

By the way dadude...i dunno if i can wait that long 2-3 mths..hehe...my foot very ithcy already..so better have better brakes...Violent
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 00:51

SpiNeFarM wrote:
mcdss wrote:
cheep and good... get!!

Issit true that the rear left hose of the pro-rs is shorter than our stock thus leading to leakage?...i remember reading somewhere it is slightly shorter so it would be quite taut after its being installed and thus may coz leakage at the joints overtime...true?

By the way dadude...i dunno if i can wait that long 2-3 mths..hehe...my foot very ithcy already..so better have better brakes...Violent
hahaha.. was not trying to make a sale here lah... and what you have said is not true... if you meet me nex meetup you can take a look at the cables, you shd be able to see em.... Very Happy bring a big torch light... hee! Laughing
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 09:28

Or bring a blow torch....lol
DaDude wrote:
SpiNeFarM wrote:
mcdss wrote:
cheep and good... get!!

hahaha.. was not trying to make a sale here lah... and what you have said is not true... if you meet me nex meetup you can take a look at the cables, you shd be able to see em.... Very Happy bring a big torch light... hee! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 09:37

whitefangz wrote:
DaDude wrote:
SpiNeFarM wrote:
mcdss wrote:
cheep and good... get!!

shoooo...!Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 23:54

DaDude wrote:
still not confirmed but braided hoses will be goodridge,.. I am still deciding if I really need big brakes (4 or 6 pot) cos got list of things intended to do by year end... slowly but surely...

Hmm goodridge is my choice also Wink But they only have the front for us and no rear Sad

If you are doing let me know, i may join in if price is right Surprised
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 00:40

rOcH wrote:
DaDude wrote:

Hmm goodridge is my choice also Wink But they only have the front for us and no rear Sad

poisoned! whahahaha
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 02:00

whitefangz wrote:

..and torch your ride??Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue85/100Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 07:13

rOcH wrote:
DaDude wrote:

Yes I'm on them now... when i saw the packaging i was quite impressed... it said "guaranteed for life" I not gonna change them out lor... and the rear, does not fit unless you cut and modify the joint to connect to the rear drums... or you convert to rear disc brakes...

crazily itching to do but financial limit, plus other priorities... like booster rockets for instant pickups, anti-gravity unit for faster acceleration and fuel efficiency, photon cannons for getting road hoggers out of the way, rearward firing lasers to shoot at the bastard's eye to blind him for a few days - for trying to blind me with his ultra bright and ultra high lights... etc... take a higher level priority...

but I will get a set la... eventually... I think...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 14:30

Spiney... got this from SHC

http://www.shc-forum.com/viewtopic.php?t=92981

but dun know if they have been installed yet... so they might be new...Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 11:48

mcdss wrote:
crazily itching to do but financial limit, plus other priorities... like booster rockets for instant pickups, anti-gravity unit for faster acceleration and fuel efficiency, photon cannons for getting road hoggers out of the way, rearward firing lasers to shoot at the bastard's eye to blind him for a few days - for trying to blind me with his ultra bright and ultra high lights... etc... take a higher level priority...

affraid Violent Violent Violent affraid
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 11:50

DaDude wrote:

but dun know if they have been installed yet... so they might be new...Very Happy

thanks dude....
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 13:07

hi bro, i am on that too. so far so gd, used for 6mths or more liao. haven went service yet, still kicking. it improves braking response. i got mine at $240 with brake fluid. sunny
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Left_bar_bleue1/1Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 15:17

Airlesy wrote:
hi bro, i am on that too. so far so gd, used for 6mths or more liao. haven went service yet, still kicking. it improves braking response. i got mine at $240 with brake fluid. sunny

where u get it huh, last time i change mine at RV at 210 oni leh. Every thing in n no extra cost.

Pro RS got any for my Fit or not Razz
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 15:49

SpiNeFarM wrote:
DaDude wrote:

thanks dude....
No probs!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 21:21

God wrote:
Airlesy wrote:

where u get it huh, last time i change mine at RV at 210 oni leh. Every thing in n no extra cost.

Pro RS got any for my Fit or not Razz

call vincent loh. i believe a popular make like urs shd hv. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 22:43

i a bit gian alreadi leh... who wanna go change wif me? heeheez
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: Performance Tuning-
Jump to: