Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Team ES Nos List

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Vynez
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 36
Age : 38
Registration date : 2006-10-22

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic ES5 (2005)
Image!: Sprinter!
My Satisfaction Level:
100/100  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Thu Dec 07 2006, 06:29

1. Team Kunimitsu (23)
2. Beemer (07)
3. Rookie (69)
4. DV (13)
5. Airlesy (11)
6. eeee78 (08.)
7. Fling (84)
8. skycivic (316)
9. rOcH (39)
10. Levi's (lg10) <<----- u not no. 1 meh???<<--he looking for trouble, whack ah,
11. William (03)
12. derrickgoh77 aka Ahren (29)
13. ninkus (77)
14. foxbat (72)
15. Tas (89)
16. Racer eDds (10)
17. Sirboon (33)
18. Deathg0d (15)
19. Vynez (32)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Thu Dec 07 2006, 10:07

1. Team Kunimitsu (23)
2. Beemer (07)
3. Rookie (69)
4. DV (13)
5. Airlesy (11)
6. eeee78 (08.)
7. Fling (84)
8. skycivic (316)
9. rOcH (39)
10. Levi's (lg10) <<----- u not no. 1 meh???<<--he looking for trouble, whack ah,
11. William (03)
12. derrickgoh77 aka Ahren (29)
13. ninkus (77)
14. foxbat (72)
15. Tas (89)
16. Racer eDds (10)
17. Sirboon (33)
18. Deathg0d (15)
19. Vynez (32)
20. DaDude (72) Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Fri Dec 08 2006, 01:59

Personal invite to all Team ES people in here...

There will be a mega meetup of Team ES Singapore and Team ES Malaysia at Sepang, Malaysia in April (date to be confirmed - definitely a Sunday, and not 8th becos that day is F1 Racing Day...) prolly late or last Sunday of April depending on track availability.

As members of Team ES Singapore, please support the mega meetup - there will be a photoshoot done by the Malaysian magazines such as Hotstuff and a few others (organised by Malaysian Team ES)

As this will be the first ever Team ES meetup for both countries, you can bet that the magazines will cover it, if not the press.

It would be grand if all the Team ES members here could go up as a group to participate in the photoshoot, and make friends in this one day outing.

those who are more adventurous can even go on the world class F1 Track to have a go in their ES (we will try to book it for exclusive ES use that afternoon after the official photoshoot) or you can also stay to watch other ES drivers have a fun spin on the tracks.

pls see the thread on Mega meet for details.

I hope to see many of you on track, and I shall be contacting you personally to invite you to participate on track.

Looking forward to your strong support!


The Turtle - MCDS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Kunimitsu
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 309
Age : 36
Location : East
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Fri Dec 29 2006, 01:22

DaDude wrote:
1. Team Kunimitsu (23)
2. Beemer (07)
3. Rookie (69)
4. DV (13)
5. Airlesy (11)
6. eeee78 (08.)
7. Fling (84)
8. skycivic (316)
9. rOcH (39)
10. Levi's (lg10) <<----- u not no. 1 meh???<<--he looking for trouble, whack ah,
11. William (03)
12. derrickgoh77 aka Ahren (29)
13. ninkus (77)
14. foxbat (72)
15. Tas (89)
16. Racer eDds (10)
17. Sirboon (33)
18. Deathg0d (15)
19. Vynez (32)
20. DaDude (72) Like a Star @ heaven
guys, i suggest we go for a new Team ES number sticker n i have an idea where to paste it.. stay tune for tmr meetup.. Fyi is for BIO member nia... keke... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Kunimitsu
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 309
Age : 36
Location : East
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Fri Jan 12 2007, 01:48

Team Kunimitsu wrote:
DaDude wrote:
1. Team Kunimitsu (23)
2. Beemer (07)
3. Rookie (69)
4. DV (13)
5. Airlesy (11)
6. eeee78 (08.)
7. Fling (84)
8. skycivic (316)
9. rOcH (39)
10. Levi's (lg10) <<----- u not no. 1 meh???<<--he looking for trouble, whack ah,
11. William (03)
12. derrickgoh77 aka Ahren (29)
13. ninkus (77)
14. foxbat (72)
15. Tas (89)
16. Racer eDds (10)
17. Sirboon (33)
18. Deathg0d (15)
19. Vynez (32)
20. DaDude (72) Like a Star @ heaven
guys, i suggest we go for a new Team ES number sticker n i have an idea where to paste it.. stay tune for tmr meetup.. Fyi is for BIO member nia... keke... Twisted Evil
how?? No
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Fri Jan 12 2007, 10:20

Team Kunimitsu wrote:
Team Kunimitsu wrote:
DaDude wrote:
1. Team Kunimitsu (23)
2. Beemer (07)
3. Rookie (69)
4. DV (13)
5. Airlesy (11)
6. eeee78 (08.)
7. Fling (84)
8. skycivic (316)
9. rOcH (39)
10. Levi's (lg10) <<----- u not no. 1 meh???<<--he looking for trouble, whack ah,
11. William (03)
12. derrickgoh77 aka Ahren (29)
13. ninkus (77)
14. foxbat (72)
15. Tas (89)
16. Racer eDds (10)
17. Sirboon (33)
18. Deathg0d (15)
19. Vynez (32)
20. DaDude (72) Like a Star @ heaven
guys, i suggest we go for a new Team ES number sticker n i have an idea where to paste it.. stay tune for tmr meetup.. Fyi is for BIO member nia... keke... Twisted Evil
how?? No
today bring idea and show lorr.. heh heh! bom
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Team Kunimitsu
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 309
Age : 36
Location : East
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Fri Jan 12 2007, 22:35

DaDude wrote:
Team Kunimitsu wrote:
Team Kunimitsu wrote:
DaDude wrote:
1. Team Kunimitsu (23)
2. Beemer (07)
3. Rookie (69)
4. DV (13)
5. Airlesy (11)
6. eeee78 (08.)
7. Fling (84)
8. skycivic (316)
9. rOcH (39)
10. Levi's (lg10) <<----- u not no. 1 meh???<<--he looking for trouble, whack ah,
11. William (03)
12. derrickgoh77 aka Ahren (29)
13. ninkus (77)
14. foxbat (72)
15. Tas (89)
16. Racer eDds (10)
17. Sirboon (33)
18. Deathg0d (15)
19. Vynez (32)
20. DaDude (72) Like a Star @ heaven
guys, i suggest we go for a new Team ES number sticker n i have an idea where to paste it.. stay tune for tmr meetup.. Fyi is for BIO member nia... keke... Twisted Evil
how?? No
today bring idea and show lorr.. heh heh! bom
raining so rest at hm..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Mon Jan 15 2007, 18:01

There were so many items on the meetup agenda to look forward to:

[1] Introduction of a super tuner named joker by eeee78.

[2] Discussion of new 'team es' sticker and number and location decision by TK etc.

[3] newbies coming for meetup - fine tuning and vtack

[4] showing of a very fast ES5 (presumably tuned by joker)


well... only half of [3] happened... bro fine tuning showed up.

I was all hyped up to meet a tuner who can extract more from the 1.6 litre ES5 Civic. and see this 'very fast' ES5/1 Civic.

Oh the Civic showed up alright... Rolling Eyes yes it's fast... but different category. suffice to say it's nothing to do with the tuner.

although there was good shit going on - the set up changed hands...


nothing from the others leh... till past 11 pm... so... exciting... haven't been this excited since i watched paint dry...

at least the upside was the new bro showed up and we said hi... even in the rain...

and must say thanks to bro Foxbat for being there, and bros Prime95(am i rite? dun recall your nick so sorry brudder) and eeee78 and God.


Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   Wed Nov 28 2007, 23:07

Looking back, that last post just about sums it all up...

on we go.. new generation begins!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Team ES Nos List   

Back to top Go down
 
Team ES Nos List
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: General-
Jump to: