Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens

Go down 
+7
God
Levi's
ahren
roychew14
george
beemer
DaDude
11 posters
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue0/0Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty
PostSubject: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 17:40

You be the judge... Mad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3v96fSeGWdE

This brave chap has my vote for having ballz... I'd do the same thing!Cool
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue0/0Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 20:19

all same same lah.... illegal parkers...
Back to top Go down
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue9/10Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeThu Feb 15 2007, 21:10

just last year I wrote to TP to complain about the way they drive!!! I guess no action were taken after that even they call me to say that they are looking into it....
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 00:48

whahaha i like this guy!
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 08:21

Wah... eh sai leh. I wonder wat will happen to tis 2 buggers?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 09:11

Yurp... License plate splashed out for all to see... Faces on camera for all to see... They shd put this up on STOMP... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Levi's
Idling
Idling
Levi's

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 14:30

With a video like this, those 2 guys up the lorry liao
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue1/1Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 15:15

Levi's wrote:
With a video like this, those 2 guys up the lorry liao

how come lorry n not bus Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 19:58

Today straits times come out already this story...and as expected...SBS answer is very normal....We have identified the 2 wardens..and they shall be dealt with and disciplined accordingly......and then they go on ranting about how SBS don't condone this act...but shall only disciplined them?...sack them lah...sigh...

Sometimes i wonder what is becoming of this policing state...why not leave it to the rightful authority rather than pay someone to use uniforms but can only take photo...seems an idiotic job..are we that desperate to increase job opportunity to even resort to phototaking wardens instead of saman wardens? or are singaporeans just a chialat group of population who does not know how to follow regulations and needs all this policing??...argh!!! ....there vented my frustrations...Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 22:00

Just another cover up put under the garbage situation... Whom ever is associated with this is trying their best to make it short and sweet,... to avoid public outcry on futher complications... Fuck em lah..!Mad
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18 2007, 00:26

i hope those 2 buggers get sacked. period. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue1/1Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18 2007, 23:41

darth vader wrote:

2 sacked more to come no diff lah bro Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2007, 16:50

God wrote:
darth vader wrote:

2 sacked more to come no diff lah bro Evil or Very Mad

its abt setting a precedence that this kind of acts will not be tolerated. in chinese its called sha1 yi1 jin3 bai3.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue85/100Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2007, 23:23

haha posted my views on shc...

got some interesting replies.. shall i transplant them over?

anyway, i dun condone such action to post up on youtube.

if you take for internal sbs consumption and get them two dealt with I'd respect this guy more.

unfortunately, he is doing it as a 'revenge' after being photographed violating traffic rules.

this ng kam guan attitude really piss me off...

after that opportunity rises for him to say - 'hey you in the wrong also' bla bla bla... totally off my books of a good guy lor.

it's the chow kuan shooting two idiots. in solomon's days, prolly all three will hang. no mercy from me. the videographer for breaking the law and caught, and then being chow kuan to argue that wife could have been told to drive off bs... and double penalty points for shooting them enforcers up in act of revenge. if he never caught, he would NEVER have stopped to 'confront' them enforcers... agree?

the two idiots who kena caught to hang also - for being STUPID enough to get caught and act tough in front of the guy - and waving him off hahha... deserve to get public flogging for being such idiots.

what if they say OK we erase your photo and will not charge you... will he still say you cannot park your motorbikes there?

think about it...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 14:23

Yes all 3 deserve death sentence!

camera ass!
For being just plain revengeful and kiasu. such third world calibre! low class! would have respecked the dude if he did it out of a sense of responsibility. I do not disapprove of public shaming if the "victims" are stupid as in the case of this 2 white idiots. dun wanna be in u tube, stop his camera!

the 2 stoopid white ants
stoopid to handle the situatiojn as such and blatantly parking(shitting) where the eat - literally. with such brainless people, they are better off re-emplaced to stand beside parking gantries with no ERP to help motorist insert cash card - with no frigging unbrella or shelters! hope they fry their pea brains under the sun! elephant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens   Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abuse of authority by Traffic Wardens
Page 1 of 1