Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box

Go down 
+5
beemer
eeee78
roychew14
DaDude
God
9 posters
AuthorMessage
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue1/1Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty
PostSubject: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeFri Feb 16 2007, 23:29

Roy ur stuff wit me Twisted Evil

Tat Hu Li pass to me before going KL, faster collect before i put it in WTS folder Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue0/0Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 00:20

God wrote:
Roy ur stuff wit me Twisted Evil

Tat Hu Li pass to me before going KL, faster collect before i put it in WTS folder Evil or Very Mad
Roy working tonite.... believe hu li supposed to pass back to him... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 01:24

knnz... why he cannot pass to me... as if he will nv come back from KL! haha
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 09:58

roychew14 wrote:
Hard to say
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue0/0Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 10:17

eeee78 wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
Hard to say

got new car liao.... go KL for good already..... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue1/1Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 11:14

roychew14 wrote:

u still want or not Laughing

I put in auction then u buy from me Laughing
Back to top Go down
Levi's
Idling
Idling
Levi's

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 14:31

Post in WTS!

Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 15:14

Levi's wrote:
Post in WTS!

Twisted Evil

ok... Btw hope it wouldnt be del off Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 15:47

God wrote:
Levi's wrote:
Post in WTS!

Twisted Evil

ok... Btw hope it wouldnt be del off Laughing Laughing Laughing
mai lah... hu li borrowed from Roy now ask u to return to him.... than you wts... poor fella.. No
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 17:50

dun worry... u can sell it... i will just charge accordingly to tat hu li! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSat Feb 17 2007, 22:02

roychew14 wrote:
dun worry... u can sell it... i will just charge accordingly to tat hu li! Laughing
two can tango... haaaahaahaha pig
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeSun Feb 18 2007, 23:39

roychew14 wrote:

so tat hu li going to suffer in the end Laughing Laughing Laughing

Violent when u wanna get it
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeMon Feb 19 2007, 11:02

God wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

pass to me at the next meetup?
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 01:06

roychew14 wrote:
God wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

Im in woodlands for the next 3 mths.... Aft CNY my work will be damn BZ dont think got time for meet up liao Sad

Come woodlands look for me Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 11:17

God wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
God wrote:
roychew14 wrote:

Im in woodlands for the next 3 mths.... Aft CNY my work will be damn BZ dont think got time for meet up liao Sad

Come woodlands look for me Laughing
PIANGZ....geek
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 14:09

hey then very easy pp.

damn huli borrowed the air box from roy but returned it to god. but god need to stay in the woodlands for 3 months to concoct xiandan! so roy just charge huli a rental fee for the airbox and god can keep the airbox in the woodlands lor. till god decide to descend from the woodlands to meetupz carpark to return to roy.

can use posb fund transfer Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 16:59

Rookie wrote:
hey then very easy pp.

damn huli borrowed the air box from roy but returned it to god. but god need to stay in the woodlands for 3 months to concoct xiandan! so roy just charge huli a rental fee for the airbox and god can keep the airbox in the woodlands lor. till god decide to descend from the woodlands to meetupz carpark to return to roy.

Judesrookie...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 21:05

Rookie wrote:
hey then very easy pp.

i will jus farking drive sin's car home.....Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 22:45

Rookie wrote:
hey then very easy pp.

good idea ar! then sin charge huli storage fees also lah!
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
My Satisfaction Level:
Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Left_bar_bleue5/10Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22 2007, 02:58

Rookie wrote:
hey then very easy pp.

kns, tat sin pass to him on thursday nite tot he going mit up.......nvr pass to roy, nvr mind, i will settle it roy.......but i dun hav posb acct leh how?tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitimeThu Feb 22 2007, 09:10

Foxbat wrote:
Rookie wrote:
hey then very easy pp.

kns, tat sin pass to him on thursday nite tot he going mit up.......nvr pass to roy, nvr mind, i will settle it roy.......but i dun hav posb acct leh how?tongue tongue tongue
bank to bank tt lorr... any other bank which has internet facility can tt to another bank...Wink
Dun forget pedals nex meet up hor... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box   Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wat to do wit Roy Stock Air Box
Page 1 of 1