Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
xmen
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Empty
PostSubject: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23 2007, 18:36

Disclaimer: I am not flaming anyone, nor am I trying to get someone out of business. I am just sharing my own experience/s, and opinion/s.

I must say that there is only one thing good about the Twister Wipers…THE PRICE!!! Crying or Very sad I bought it when it was first launch, and since day one, it has judder like nobody’s business! I want back to Autobacs, who then referred me to the guys who brought in these wipers. First, they came to exchange one to one for me, used their hands to guide the new wipers to show me that they work. After that, still judder. Second time, they came to do “Windscreen SPA” treatment for me, using GREEN WOOL!!! And some special substance as so they claimed. Still it judders. Then they push the blame to the original makers of our car. Saying that our windscreens got problem.

Conclusion: (from my mechanic)

It’s over priced, got spoiler or no spoiler on wipers, doesn’t matter. Wipers are too heavy for our ES5 model. Using the maximum speed every time when it rain will only cause the wipers’ motor to spoil faster, and cause scratches to our windscreen. So in the end, I gave my Twister Wipers to my friend who is driving a Toyota Picnic, and he finds it ok. 3 years warranty or not also doesn’t matter. I realized that changing wipers every year, like what some Bros do, and MCDS’ newspaper method WORKS!

Explanation: (from SA of Kah Motors)

Our ES5 model’s windscreen has this special substance thing built in, to cause beading when there’s water or rain water on it. There no need to use Rain X or whatever products (E.g. Wax…etc.) as it will cause the surface of our windscreen to be uneven, thus causing our windscreen to judder. It is a common problem for ES5 windscreen to judder as many customers have complained, still the solution they gave is, use newspapers to wipe the windscreen.

Hope these info will help Bros of Team ES. Cheers
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Left_bar_bleue0/0Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24 2007, 01:34

Haha... least I learnt the newspaper thingi... gd stuff Mr X.... Wink
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Left_bar_bleue85/100Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24 2007, 16:03

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Left_bar_bleue0/0Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2007, 11:54

cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 21:12

Do it the Army way.... Violent
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 16:47

beemer wrote:
Do it the Army way.... Violent
confused confused confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)   Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twister Wipers (Hijack from SHC Forum)
Page 1 of 1