Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The sith chronology.....

Go down 
+4
beemer
DaDude
mcdss
darth vader
8 posters
AuthorMessage
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
The sith chronology..... Left_bar_bleue0/0The sith chronology..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

The sith chronology..... Empty
PostSubject: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27 2007, 23:03

g'day peeps....as u all know, i was previously on EK4 for my rear.....which although was an improvement over the stock drums, it still was'nt to my expectations. brake bias was kinda out. so 1 fine day, a kind bro fm shc offered me a dc2 262mm rear setup, n after some considerations i bot it n installed it on my ride. 1st of all, aesthetic wise, it looks better (it took me a few days to realise the diif in sz), more balanced as compared to the EK4's 242mm....the feel now is very shiok....haven realli tried to zham brake yet, mayb will try sometime tis week....Twisted Evil nw tinkering w the idea of upsizing my master brake cylinder.....Twisted Evil

Last edited by on Tue May 22 2007, 22:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
The sith chronology..... Left_bar_bleue85/100The sith chronology..... Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 00:07

you shud blog it la... there's a blog folder lower down... put it there and update as and when le....
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
The sith chronology..... Left_bar_bleue0/0The sith chronology..... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 16:45

HEE HEE... jocolor
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeWed Feb 28 2007, 22:55

err....blogging is not really my thing leh....scratch
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2007, 00:06

darth vader wrote:

of cos... your thing is poison....
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06 2007, 09:57

beemer wrote:
darth vader wrote:
nope... wrong... getting poisoned... lol!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeWed Mar 07 2007, 12:06

DaDude wrote:
beemer wrote:
darth vader wrote:
nope... wrong... getting poisoned... lol!

Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue May 22 2007, 23:39

a'ite.....its been some time since i last posted something abt my ride (not tt it matters to anyone, but wat the hell...its a blog..Razz ), so here goes.....

I've sold my beloved CF hood liao....w great regrets. to be honest, i still cannot get used to the plain ol' white hood staring at me everytime i walk towards my ride......haiz...wat to do...w the CF hood being such a grey area, i 'd rather not take my chances w the enforcement agencies, watever tt may be....anyways, i hv began planning a new look for my ride....n it will look similiar in theme to some of my fellow ES bro's rides....w a slight variation in design afro . for nw, i am prepping my ride for my virgin tack debut @ PG....suspensions, brakes, powertrain...the whole damn works. right nw, i jus nid to get my atf cooler and the rear strut bars on and i'm all set for PG. Kinda excited over it....bcuz after the insane amt of $ i hv spent on my ride, its finally time to see if it all gells 2gether as 1 nice, cohesive unit working in tandem. i jus hope i dun spin out of control whilst in PG...tongue but above all, my main aim is to see (n hopefully seat inside) bro whitefangz's ride n learn as much as possible from him....Twisted Evil

Ok, back to my ride....other than de-modding my CF hood, i have, thru sheer luck and tai go-ness, managed to lay my hands on the much coveted (well, @ least to me Razz ) ES3 rear disc conversion What a Face . prob is, i had to sell off my DC2R rear disc setup to finance this purchase....n i had to thank Darren aka sodaping for buying over my DC2R setup and in the process, created the fastest transaction in SHC WTS history....iirc, 3 hours n the thread was closed...Razz Razz Razz n with tt, i used the funds to defray the cost of the ES3 rear disc brakes....the cost? lets jus say its a shade under 1 K...affraid here's the breakdown of my rear disc brake history: (EK4 + DC2R + ES3) - sale of (EK4 + DC2R) = (750 + 800 + 1000) - (450 + 750) = 1250...damn....Evil or Very Mad so nw u guys know y my brakes r my pride and joy.....not bcuz they are damn gd (gd enuff though for my manic driving Twisted Evil ) but rather, a sense of satisfaction (except my wallet) knowing that shd any hairy situation arise, my brakes will hold me in gd stead. Cool so, to those who feel tt my brakes r an overkill for a 80+ WHP ride, i hv this to say: i'd rather overdo my brakes and never utilising it than needing it but its not available....and in case, it has saved my puny arse no less than 3 times.....Shocked with that, to all bros driving the ES (less the laojiaos and the experienced drivers out there), please, please, upgrade your brakes, be it better pads, better rotors, SSBH or BBKs...cuz i'm sure y'all shd realise by nw...our stock brakes sux! Razz

*yawnz*....too much typing has made me tired....think i better stop here b4 i start typing out more nonsense.....Razz Razz Razz that's abt it for nw....will try to make it a every other day affair....nites peeps....*switches off light*
Back to top Go down
Levi's
Idling
Idling
Levi's

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeThu May 31 2007, 11:44

So sad my dark lord has no more CF hood...

luckily I m still not alone!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeThu May 31 2007, 22:40

ok....2molo will be the day i upgrade my ICE...changing of front component speakers n re-tuning it in active setup...at the same time, i gotta re-do my SP cuz it MELTED! Evil or Very Mad the blardy thing is damn messy nw...when i wind up n down my windows i can see bits of the sticky gooey on my window! Evil or Very Mad tmd....so much for their pressure sensitive attachment....CCB....nw gotta waste $ to re SP it...pui! not oni that, my front wheel arc's SP also came off! knn....i fuckin' swear never to go to them again....n if anyone ask for recommendation i will fuckin' tell them to avoid this shop at all cost! CCB.....well....enuff of ramblings....shd look fwd to my new setup 2molo.....cheers flower lol!
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeMon Jun 04 2007, 23:25

darth vader wrote:
ok....2molo will be the day i upgrade my ICE...changing of front component speakers n re-tuning it in active setup...at the same time, i gotta re-do my SP cuz it MELTED! Evil or Very Mad the blardy thing is damn messy nw...when i wind up n down my windows i can see bits of the sticky gooey on my window! Evil or Very Mad tmd....so much for their pressure sensitive attachment....CCB....nw gotta waste $ to re SP it...pui! not oni that, my front wheel arc's SP also came off! knn....i fuckin' swear never to go to them again....n if anyone ask for recommendation i will fuckin' tell them to avoid this shop at all cost! CCB.....well....enuff of ramblings....shd look fwd to my new setup 2molo.....cheers flower lol!

tat shop!! i still remember fetching u from that basement carpark.lol.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Jun 05 2007, 22:15

Airlesy wrote:
darth vader wrote:

tat shop!! i still remember fetching u from that basement carpark.lol.

that fucking shop.......Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06 2007, 09:12

Fucking shop
Nbz..go call chicken bo jio!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2007, 13:02

ah......finally a brief respite after NDP....to catch some breather and recharge my batteries.....i needed this break......b4 i embark on my next assignment. also, i wish to offer my sincere apologies to my fellow ES bros (u know who u r) who were offended in 1 way or another due to my inept/haphazard/buay steady/buay sui way of doing things. i hope we can let this unfortunate incident pass........Neutral Neutral Neutral
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
The sith chronology..... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000The sith chronology..... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeFri Aug 10 2007, 19:35

darth vader wrote:
ah......finally a brief respite after NDP....to catch some breather and recharge my batteries.....i needed this break......b4 i embark on my next assignment. also, i wish to offer my sincere apologies to my fellow ES bros (u know who u r) who were offended in 1 way or another due to my inept/haphazard/buay steady/buay sui way of doing things. i hope we can let this unfortunate incident pass........Neutral Neutral Neutral

nice.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2007, 22:20

funny as it seems.......sometimes, i hv the urge to change my ride for no apparent reasons.....those in the know can attest to that (n probably numb/immune/impervious to my "i want to change car syndrome" Razz )....i was contemplating changing my ride to Rex auto, CS5, FD2A n more recently, the Lancer GT....Razz Razz Razz but, as always, it nvr materialised......partly due to the following reasons (in no particular order):

i) the hassle of demodding/removing the nonsensical amt of stuff i hv in my ride geek ;

ii) my ES have served me well.....after 1.5 years/40000km of ownership and still counting, i count my lucky stars tt it has never given me any probs.....Wink ;

ii) my ES kakis. truth be told, i really enjoyed meeting w my ES kakis, to the point tt i made concessions w my superiors and colleages to de-conflict my schedule just so tt i can join the weekly meetups...amongst others.afro

that said, from a financial point of view, i reckon tt its more prudent to hold on to my ride, for nw. @ least till 08 dec. after tt, who knows? until then, i hope to maximise my ride's potential and improve my driving skills (if there is any in the 1st place Razz ) before i call it a day w my ES. geek geek geek
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2007, 23:55

manual transmission conversion is next liao. hoho. left leg and left hand will exercise more.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03 2007, 17:23

damn....the urge is getting stronger by the day.....to change car, that is. come dec, w/o any major hiccups, i shd be consolidating my de-mod lists.....hopefully, it will sell...else, i 'll be stuck w a whole bunch of mods....Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2007, 10:03

darth vader wrote:
damn....the urge is getting stronger by the day.....to change car, that is. come dec, w/o any major hiccups, i shd be consolidating my de-mod lists.....hopefully, it will sell...else, i 'll be stuck w a whole bunch of mods....Razz Razz Razz
I book ur rear disc brakes! lol!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
The sith chronology..... Left_bar_bleue85/100The sith chronology..... Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2007, 16:43

WA... so your JDM CTR will look extremely unique!! 5 lug brembo in front, 4 lugs at the back... can fit meh in the first place?

oh wait... resell? make how much?
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04 2007, 19:41

mcdss wrote:
WA... so your JDM CTR will look extremely unique!! 5 lug brembo in front, 4 lugs at the back... can fit meh in the first place?

oh wait... resell? make how much?

Make someone happy:lol!:
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09 2007, 21:44

damn....my plans have hit a snag due to personal reasons....guess will be hanging on to my ES for quite awhile....for all the naysayers/i-told-u-so/rumour mill CEOs and wat nots, u may commence ur sniggering......Razz Razz Razz alrite, 2molo will be going for my 50k oil change @ RV....n hopefully can squeeze into Kenny's for a impromtu alignment session.......Twisted Evil after tt, its off to ubi to cx out McWell's so called sales....Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The sith chronology.....   The sith chronology..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The sith chronology.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Helpful Hints & Members' Words :: Blogs and Journals-
Jump to: