Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Left_bar_bleue85/100Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Empty
PostSubject: Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist   Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08 2007, 17:32

I was turning left into a major road from a side road, and traffic was kind of coming fast... and only can turn into leftmost lane at moderate to full throttle...

This blardy imbecillic ahchek motorcyclist creeps into my left side and squeeze to make the left turn as I was powering out... to make matters worse, he was going at 10% throttle or less and I had to slow down else i hit him with my front door... and oncoming traffic flying towards me at 70kmh...or more...

And we wonder why motorcyclists have so much more accidents on the road... That farker idiot, cannot wank ahchek riding a 400cc bike some more... just slowly ride out like it was a lazy sunday morning... it was 1 am at nite! goddamnit...... The expletives coming out of my mouth at that time if recorded... could be in the world record for the longest string of insults in a single breath...

The tot of being rammed by oncomming idiots, while forced to give way to someone who deserved to die on that spot really irks me no end...

haha lucky dun have a blood pressure meter on my dashboard... else it redlined big time leow...

goddamnit....... they way he rides... soon we shall read about his demise on the road - another m/c accident... I have no sympathy for them... even though I am a biker myself (still am... saving to buy a Harley hahaha if i can stop splurging on the Turtle...)

of all the motorcycle accidents, 99% guilty of farked up riding skills and extreme poor road situation sense... definitely deserve it one la....

:violent:
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist   Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09 2007, 10:03

my bro rides a bike. a big bike at that. and still I hate motorcylist for their illogical attitude about the use of roads.

they travel in between lanes on highways at different speed from the 2 lanes they are going in-between of, usually faster and expect that it is our responsibilty to look out for them

they hate waiting at traffic lights and will do all ways to wriggle in front. as if we LOVE waiting at traffic lights.

they has SOME priviledges of pedestrians and cyclist.

they think paying for car park in a shopping centre is a sin, but its alright for cars to pay.

they filter out to major roads on your LEFT expecting you to see them while you look out for traffic on the right.

they feel compelled to stare at you if u endangered their live but forgot that if an accident happens, they will be the worse hit than drivers.

some agressive one went on to JAM brake in front of u if u piss them off. it's their lives that we are concern about and they use that as a stake?

WTF scratch

Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Left_bar_bleue0/0Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist   Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09 2007, 11:08

my take on bikers are simple. if they dun appreciate their life, then y shd i farking watch out for them? especially those CBK MY bikers @ BKE....reckless is an understatement.....as the chinese saying goes: hou4 guo3 zi4 fu4! (read: u will bear the consequence of ur own actions!)

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist   Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blardy Imbecile Motrcyclist
Page 1 of 1