Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Any danger to have air in fuel tank?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Empty
PostSubject: Any danger to have air in fuel tank?   Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 19:12

this pump attendent said t hat my fuel tank has too high air pressure and the pump keep tripping when I'm filling up. will that affect the fuel injection? maybe due to air bubbles or even different inside and outside prressure?
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Left_bar_bleue85/100Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Any danger to have air in fuel tank?   Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 23:54

That pump attendant is a qualified mechanic hor? can actually spell his name rite?

TOK KOK...

the reason the pump keep tripping is becos it is stick too far in la... pull it out a bit can leow.

if there is air in your fuel tank, what is in there? vacuum?? but he open a hole out in the filler cap leow leh to stick the pump in... so what's in there? fuel and air la.....

too much air... huh?? once you open your filler cap, the air inside and outside will equalise... dun you realise sometimes you open the filler cap, a woosh sound is heard? that's the air rushing in to equalise the pressure to normal. So open slowly to let air rush in slowly... if too sudden may spark, and cause explosion although highly unlikely... but opportunity is presented.

hmmm... you can let pump attendant sian one meh? must be damn yen dao rite? or is it a chio bu pumping you?

hahahahahaha....
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Left_bar_bleue0/0Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Any danger to have air in fuel tank?   Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12 2007, 09:12

Shocked hahaha... Rookie trying to be funny rite.. kns... you sure to fuck the bloody imbecil for being too clever.... lol!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Any danger to have air in fuel tank?   Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12 2007, 09:35

the cock keep on pressing and pressing while I waited at the counter. was worried, he scratch my ride so asked him about what happened and he told me the pump keep tripping. then casually says if it could be too much air.

not chio bu lah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Left_bar_bleue0/0Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Any danger to have air in fuel tank?   Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12 2007, 09:42

Rookie wrote:
the cock keep on pressing and pressing while I waited at the counter. was worried, he scratch my ride so asked him about what happened and he told me the pump keep tripping. then casually says if it could be too much air.

not chio bu lah Very Happy
Tio conned... lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any danger to have air in fuel tank?   Any danger to have air in fuel tank? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any danger to have air in fuel tank?
Page 1 of 1