Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kxmy
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-03-03

Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Empty
PostSubject: Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?   Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2007, 09:49

Hi bros,
Any idea where i can get the above? Undestand that rotor side about 310mm, can clear 16" rims? Tks
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?   Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16 2007, 19:52

Check out driven at www.driven.com.sg
There was a GB organise for the WW brakes at SHC
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Left_bar_bleue85/100Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?   Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19 2007, 21:38

I wanna get mini 4 pot brakes that can clear 15 inch RPF01 rims. with stock size 262 calipers...

any recommendations?
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Left_bar_bleue0/0Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?   Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2007, 13:10

mcdss wrote:
I wanna get mini 4 pot brakes that can clear 15 inch RPF01 rims. with stock size 262 calipers...

any recommendations?

Boss, WW dynalite confirm can one....can even use 282mm 2 piece rotors....Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil seen on bro elgene's ride liao....damn....if i know i wud hv done the same thing...on 15s.....Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?   Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where to get Wilwood 4pot dynalite brakes?
Page 1 of 1