Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED

Go down 
+15
Andy ES
jacksonjoey
bdevil
hyper_dash
ay0mz
Foxbat
ahren
zhu zhu
darth vader
DaDude
1ucio
beemer
roychew14
sodaping
Rookie
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24 2007, 20:07

Colour : Black only

Closing date : 31 March 2007

Half chest width table (1 inch below armhole, measure across chest in cm)

Men and Ladies
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL XXXXL XXXXXL
46 48.5 51 53.5 56 58.5 60 61.5 63

For ladies cut, therewill be a slight curve at the side

Rookie XXL 2 pcs
Xiaonick L 1 Pcs
Sodaping 5XL 1 Pc
(nick: Roychew14) Large 1 pcs, (nick: fel) Small 1 pcs - ladies
Ahren XL 1 pc (with nick)
DaDude 5XL 2 pcs (with nick)
DV L 1 pc
hyper_dash XXXL 2 pcs
Beanie S 1 pc
BDevil XL 1 pc
MCDSS 5XL
MCDSS - 1 x kids size 14-16, and 1 x S(ladies size) and 1 x M size
ChowHousehold - M x 2 pcs; S x 1 pc (nick: ChowHousehold)
Zhu Zhu - 1 x Ladies M
Civic Potenza - S x 1
beemer -XXL 1 pc(beemer) & XL 1pc(Wael) & L 1pc(no nick)
ES97 1PC XL WITH NICK (ALAN)
SpineFarm - XXXXL 1 pc
ay0mz - XXL 1 pc
whitefangz - XXL 1 pc
levi's - 1x M, 1x ladies M
jacksonjoey - 1 pcs x XL, 1 pcs x ladies M
Tomminator - XXL 1pc (nick : Tomminator)
1ucio - M 1 pc
Jack - M 1pc
clear4takeoff (Aaron) - 1 x XL & 1 x ladies S
Airlesy - 1 x XL
George - 1 XXL
ninkus - 1 x L
Andy ES - 1 x M
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24 2007, 21:52

Rookie wrote:
I know there will be errors and changes. post your feedbacks here

Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Clothing-Order-breakdown2

The kids size polo tees order are too few and cannot be customised. Those who wants kids size clothes pls PM me or contact me to discuss alternatives. Thanks

PRICE PER PC : $23.00
NICK PER NAME $ 3.00 regardless of no of characters

Thus, those who op for no nick only pay $23.00 while those with nick will pay $26.00

Yoo..brader!!...excellent effort lah bro....my nick name is spelt right...but if i am not asking for the sky,...can the nick be spelt as the following caps, SpiNeFarM instead of Spinefarm...if cannot then its ok...also lah...as long as its a Team ES T-shirt..heh..Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 11:14

SpiNeFarM wrote:
Rookie wrote:
I know there will be errors and changes. post your feedbacks here

Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Clothing-Order-breakdown2

The kids size polo tees order are too few and cannot be customised. Those who wants kids size clothes pls PM me or contact me to discuss alternatives. Thanks

PRICE PER PC : $23.00
NICK PER NAME $ 3.00 regardless of no of characters

Thus, those who op for no nick only pay $23.00 while those with nick will pay $26.00

Yoo..brader!!...excellent effort lah bro....my nick name is spelt right...but if i am not asking for the sky,...can the nick be spelt as the following caps, SpiNeFarM instead of Spinefarm...if cannot then its ok...also lah...as long as its a Team ES T-shirt..heh..Violent Violent

noted bro
Back to top Go down
Levi's
Idling
Idling
Levi's

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 13:33

Capt,

Mine is levi's, NOT Levi's. Cool

The girl shirt nick put Sharon. I love you
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 19:26

Levi's wrote:
Capt,

Mine is levi's, NOT Levi's. Cool

The girl shirt nick put Sharon. I love you

so no upper case? orh ...
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 20:13

rook, get one medium size 4me, wif nick

medium ok 4 me bo?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 20:39

Rookie...
I believe the upper and lower case sensitive peeps here are just worried bout how thier names will look....
Just to help out... your Nicks will be printed the way your Nick looks online or uppon registration... like mine will be DaDude not dadude....
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 00:56

DaDude wrote:
Rookie...
I believe the upper and lower case sensitive peeps here are just worried bout how thier names will look....
Just to help out... your Nicks will be printed the way your Nick looks online or uppon registration... like mine will be DaDude not dadude....

u da man! cheers
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 01:08

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie...

u da man! cheers
Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 11:23

Foxbat wrote:

medium ok 4 me bo?

think u can wear ladies, s lah wahahahha
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 11:23

DaDude wrote:
darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie...

u da man! cheers
Embarassed

noted!
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue5/10Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 13:16

Rookie wrote:
Foxbat wrote:

medium ok 4 me bo?

i serious leh......
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 14:14

Foxbat wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Foxbat wrote:

medium ok 4 me bo?

i serious leh......

okok, think u wear men's M lah
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 14:25

Rookie wrote:
Foxbat wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Foxbat wrote:

medium ok 4 me bo?

i serious leh......

okok, think u wear men's M lah

steady....
Back to top Go down
jacksonjoey
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 15:25

DaDude wrote:
Rookie...

Ya.. I think mine shld be "JacksonJoey". Looks better.... Can?
Thanks in advance....Razz
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 15:37

jacksonjoey wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie...

Erm... a list will be made and yours will be jacsonjoey unless you specify... it to be that way... doubt Rookie will facilitate the change as indicated it shd be the same as your registered name... in your case it is all lower key... Please note! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jacksonjoey
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26 2007, 20:19

DaDude wrote:
jacksonjoey wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie...

Erm... a list will be made and yours will be jacsonjoey unless you specify... it to be that way... doubt Rookie will facilitate the change as indicated it shd be the same as your registered name... in your case it is all lower key... Please note! Very Happy

Hmm..... Aiyo..yo... I know its hard for Rookie to check with all the orders, but just hope that it will go thru...Embarassed
Anyway, really appreciate his initiative & effort in getting this t-shirt design...cheers
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30 2007, 12:11

PLEASE NOTE ... SAT 31 MARCH 2007, IS THE LAST DAY FOR ANY CHANGES TO YOUR SIZE...
OR FOREVA HOLD YOUR PEACE....
CHILL...!
PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR ANNOUNCEMENT ON PAYMENT DATE...!
NO PAYMENT NO POLO...
bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30 2007, 12:15

words from a ah long!!! u guys better listen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Andy ES
Idling
Idling
Andy ES

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-17

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30 2007, 18:14

roychew14 wrote:

pale pale pale affraid affraid affraid
Back to top Go down
Levi's
Idling
Idling
Levi's

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2007, 02:58

roychew14 wrote:

Hor...

Neutral
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2007, 10:20

sorry boss, can help to change my nick to ahren. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2007, 16:08

Hi all will clsoe this thread in a while. all orders will then be consolidated and we will announce the details on payment soon

Thanks
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 20:27

beemer wrote:
Ok Try liao...

1 pc - AL (beemer)
1 pc - XL (Wael)
1 pc - L (no nick)
1 pc - 15 inch width size (beemer)

Mine still not updated in your list yet lei....scratch
Back to top Go down
jack
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-19

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 21:08

Very Happy correct,
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED   Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pls chk your orders and confirm nick to be used-UPDATED
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next