Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Painting of Rims

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Painting of Rims   Wed Mar 28 2007, 12:12

Anyone knows where to go for spray painting of rims???
Must be extremely good job!!! Money and time not an issue... Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Wed Mar 28 2007, 13:48

yew lip like not bad... but i think a bit ex... at sim ming rd there
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Wed Mar 28 2007, 16:45

roychew14 wrote:
yew lip like not bad... but i think a bit ex... at sim ming rd there
yew lip... orh... ok go chk em out...
Thanks! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 773
Age : 35
Location : Life on the fast track
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Thu Mar 29 2007, 01:07

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
yew lip like not bad... but i think a bit ex... at sim ming rd there
yew lip... orh... ok go chk em out...
Thanks! Smile

painting rims?? you should change rims.... affraid
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Thu Mar 29 2007, 10:20

beemer wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
yew lip like not bad... but i think a bit ex... at sim ming rd there
yew lip... orh... ok go chk em out...
Thanks! Smile

painting rims?? you should change rims.... affraid
not current rims... Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Thu Mar 29 2007, 10:22

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Thu Mar 29 2007, 10:49

rOcH wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 773
Age : 35
Location : Life on the fast track
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Thu Mar 29 2007, 20:32

DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Suspect
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Fri Mar 30 2007, 10:11

beemer wrote:
DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
Rolling Eyes
Suspect
Rolling Eyes
Kns...eh... dun be another tcss emperor hor... Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civic Potenza
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 49
Age : 33
Location : West Side
Registration date : 2007-02-21

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Mon Apr 02 2007, 13:14

yozz, i recommand u to a werkshop in sin ming. He is damn good and also charge a resonable price.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Mon Apr 02 2007, 13:29

bro Civic Potenza...

dun hang us half way leh... Laughing

give the contact here, or instruct us to PM you or whatever leh... say already like never say....


The Turtle - MCDS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Mon Apr 02 2007, 14:17

Civic Potenza wrote:
yozz, i recommand u to a werkshop in sin ming. He is damn good and also charge a resonable price.
ERmmm... where and price? confused
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 773
Age : 35
Location : Life on the fast track
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Wed Apr 04 2007, 21:39

so what rims? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Civic Potenza
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 49
Age : 33
Location : West Side
Registration date : 2007-02-21

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Fri Apr 06 2007, 11:14

yozz bro dadue and mcdss, paisei, my card is in my car and for few days i do not have a car. Hmm.. once i got back my car i will give ya the address. sorri bout that. Thousand of apology.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 821
Age : 42
Location : death star
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Fri Apr 06 2007, 12:37

DaDude wrote:
beemer wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
yew lip like not bad... but i think a bit ex... at sim ming rd there
yew lip... orh... ok go chk em out...
Thanks! Smile

painting rims?? you should change rims.... affraid
not current rims... Razz

then simi rims lai eh? Suspect
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
avatar

Number of posts : 49
Location : Smell that smoke? It's mine so get used to it.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

My Garage
Ride: CS5
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
10/10  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Fri Apr 06 2007, 13:58

darth vader wrote:


then simi rims lai eh? Suspect

Sound like someone got cigarette plojet leh
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cicero.multiply.com
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   Fri Apr 06 2007, 15:25

Rorschach wrote:
darth vader wrote:


then simi rims lai eh? Suspect

Sound like someone got cigarette plojet leh
No "secret proj" lah... toot...!!! got crome rims which is too bling bling for my taste... looking to decrome em and spraying the inner spokes gunmetal or pearl black... saw the look in some US car mag few weeks back but they DIYed the rims... I dun have time so looking for a reputable shop to do it.. no budget... cos rims are good stuff..Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Painting of Rims   

Back to top Go down
 
Painting of Rims
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Polaris tires and rims
» How to get rims and hubs off stuck axles.
» 2009 RZR LE black stock rims/tires
» Painting lures
» Factory Rims WTB

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: ICE, Interiors and Exteriors-
Jump to: