Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Impreza on fire at PIE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Impreza on fire at PIE Left_bar_bleue10/10Impreza on fire at PIE Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

Impreza on fire at PIE Empty
PostSubject: Impreza on fire at PIE   Impreza on fire at PIE Icon_minitimeSun Apr 01 2007, 14:44

Was travelling along PIE (towards airport) near Mount Pleasant Road today about 11plus close to 12 noon... saw an Impreza on fire.. the whole engine compartment on fire and looks like gonna explode...
Looks like it hit the raillings on the extreme left... also dunno why it can catch fire???
i thought it is quite difficult to catch fire for car.. then further i do nt see much damage to the car lei???Question Question
Anyway think no one hurt... thank god...
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Impreza on fire at PIE Left_bar_bleue85/100Impreza on fire at PIE Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Impreza on fire at PIE   Impreza on fire at PIE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 00:24

bro

our cars run on gasoline... can't catch fire? it's only becos of the current advanced technology that it would be difficult to catch fire accidentally...

Imagine. for the ES civic, your passengers are sitting on a 50 litre fuel tank of highly combustable high grade petrol... all it takes is a spark for it to EXPLODE. can catch fire!!

Our frien on the impressa prolly mod his engine DIY or get friend friend to do for him (unqualified mechanic, etc) never secure the fuel line properly, or cause the fuel to leak outside the combustion chamber... engine too hot, electrical systems spark a bit... walla! FIRE!!

Turbo turbines can heat up to over a thousand degrees C.... easily catch fire bro...
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:
Impreza on fire at PIE Left_bar_bleue10/10Impreza on fire at PIE Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Impreza on fire at PIE   Impreza on fire at PIE Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 00:28

mcdss wrote:
bro

our cars run on gasoline... can't catch fire? it's only becos of the current advanced technology that it would be difficult to catch fire accidentally...

Imagine. for the ES civic, your passengers are sitting on a 50 litre fuel tank of highly combustable high grade petrol... all it takes is a spark for it to EXPLODE. can catch fire!!

Our frien on the impressa prolly mod his engine DIY or get friend friend to do for him (unqualified mechanic, etc) never secure the fuel line properly, or cause the fuel to leak outside the combustion chamber... engine too hot, electrical systems spark a bit... walla! FIRE!!

Turbo turbines can heat up to over a thousand degrees C.... easily catch fire bro...

yes boss i understand now...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impreza on fire at PIE   Impreza on fire at PIE Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impreza on fire at PIE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: Road Stories-
Jump to: