Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$

Go down 
+12
mcdss
jacksonjoey
es97
Civic Potenza
1ucio
beemer
sodaping
Levi's
hyper_dash
ay0mz
DaDude
Rookie
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty
PostSubject: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03 2007, 22:41

Guys and Gals,

our bro DaDude will be the Ah long collecting the mula from us this next 2 meetupZ. DaDude will provide the details on this.

Please check and come for meetupz this Friday or next (latest) to pay for the tees and confirm the nicks.

DO NOT PM ME OR DADUDE FOR CHANGES TILL U MEET US TO PAY ON MEETUPZ DAY. LAST MINUTE ORDERS ALSO SEE US ON MEETUPZ DAY WITH PAYMENT.

WE WILL PROCEED WITH THE PRINTING AFTER THE 2ND MEETUPZ DAY AND THOSE WHO DID NOT PAY WILL NOT HAVE THEIR TEES PRINTED REGARDLESS OF WHETHER THERE ARE ORDERS OR NOT. FOR THOSE WHO HAVE GENUINE PROBLEMS ABOUT PAYING ON THESE 2 DAYS PLEASE PM US.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ ClothingOrderbreakdown
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue0/0Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 09:39

As this Friday is a holiday and some might have prior commitments with thier families... I will do the collection on:

13 April 2007 meet up
and
20 April 2007 meet up

Please note that no payment made means no polo made also...
$23 polo
$26 polo with nickname
(Kindly, bring the exact amout)

Thank you for your kind cooperation..! Cool Very Happy

Last edited by on Wed Apr 04 2007, 15:57; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
ay0mz
Idling
Idling
ay0mz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 10:06

Wahh power.. if Bro DaDude doing the collection i'd better pay sia... see his size i scared hor...
Back to top Go down
hyper_dash
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2006-11-23

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue7/10Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (7/10)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 10:50

Hi Bro DaDude,

Is there an alternative method, such as internet fund transfer as i'll be away at that time.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue0/0Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 12:58

hyper_dash wrote:
Hi Bro DaDude,

Is there an alternative method, such as internet fund transfer as i'll be away at that time.

Thanks.
You got pm...Wink
Back to top Go down
Levi's
Idling
Idling
Levi's

Male
Number of posts : 202
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 13:29

Yes SIR!

bounce
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue10/10Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 15:01

Roger Roger...sunny
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 21:33

You still got mine wrong... please update...

1 pc - AL (beemer) Correct

1 pc - XL (Wael) Wrong Size
1 pc - L (no nick) No Nick, but possible to change to CIVIC instead

1 pc - 15 inch width size (beemer) - Will drop by your shop for this one later...

I cant wait to collect my very first ES Polo-T
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04 2007, 23:24

beemer wrote:
You still got mine wrong... please update...

1 pc - AL (beemer) Correct

1 pc - XL (Wael) Wrong Size
1 pc - L (no nick) No Nick, but possible to change to CIVIC instead

1 pc - 15 inch width size (beemer) - Will drop by your shop for this one later...

I cant wait to collect my very first ES Polo-T
ROOKIE... PLS NOTE...! cyclops
Back to top Go down
1ucio
Idling
Idling
1ucio

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-28

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05 2007, 23:52

Hi Bro,

Can i transfer the money to u also? Embarassed

Thx.
Back to top Go down
Civic Potenza
Idling
Idling
Civic Potenza

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-21

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2007, 12:38

Yozz bro rookie and dadude, can i pay on the 20 April instead cos i now got no car. By the way Rookie if last minute need to order a team ES shirt still can ma cause i dunno my gf is wad size.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2007, 16:28

Civic Potenza wrote:
Yozz bro rookie and dadude, can i pay on the 20 April instead cos i now got no car. By the way Rookie if last minute need to order a team ES shirt still can ma cause i dunno my gf is wad size.

Can elephant
Back to top Go down
es97
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2007, 18:26

Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:

Can elephant
hi bro check with u is my name inside the list cos i can't c my nick inside Crying or Very sad i remember ask u to help me to order do u still remember:x
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2007, 21:07

1ucio wrote:
Hi Bro,

Can i transfer the money to u also? Embarassed

Thx.
Sorry bro, unless you are not in town cash only! I know Hyper personally and he is mostly overseas at work....

Why cant you make it down??? its 2 dates and weeks ahead... Im sure you can make it dwn for one of them?

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
jacksonjoey
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2007-02-19

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 20:00

Bro,
my order still not updated lei... I thot I change my size to "L" & also 1 pcs of M-size ladies Tee.... Pls help, thks....lol!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 20:06

es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:

Can elephant
hi bro check with u is my name inside the list cos i can't c my nick inside Crying or Very sad i remember ask u to help me to order do u still remember:x

Sorry but I couldn't remember the details that transpired, but no worries, what size u want? I'll do the update.

thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 20:15

Hi all, I will not be posting the updated version here anymore as it is only a few days toi meet upz day. for those who want to add order or please post your request here. for those whoi want to change details. post here and on the day of payment just make sure all details and nick are correct then u pay.

ok guys thanks and see u on meetupz and payupz day hahaha elephant king elephant
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07 2007, 23:10

To lighten Rookies load,

Even if you have not seen or indicated you want a polo, If you show up and payment is made you can easily update me on the spot for the polo's size and Nick...

The only best way to confirm all your sizes and with or without nicks is to show up and do the payment as well as confirm or order the size....

Look out for the next meet up session on Friday...

Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue85/100Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2007, 01:42

where shall we meet on Friday 13th??

who has the Friday the 13th movies? shud be nice to watch this cult classic!! Gotta be Code 1 tho... else no point to watch...
Back to top Go down
es97
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2007, 10:55

Rookie wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:

Can elephant

Sorry but I couldn't remember the details that transpired, but no worries, what size u want? I'll do the update.

thanks. Very Happy
Violent ok XL 1 Pcs with nick (ALAN) thks bro:cheers:sorry bro instead of XL can i change to XXL Question Question
Back to top Go down
Civic Potenza
Idling
Idling
Civic Potenza

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-21

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2007, 13:06

Hi Bro Rookie, i think another 1 more M size. Thanks
Back to top Go down
beanie
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beanie

Female
Number of posts : 818

My Garage
Ride: Honda Jazz (Yellow, 2006 March)
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 13:32

Brother Rookie.. i wan Ladies size "XL" & Mens size "S" with nick. thank u many many
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 13:42

beanie wrote:
Brother Rookie.. i wan Ladies "XL" or Mens "XS" with nick. thank u many many
Xiao Jie... you already order "S" ladies liao... so this is another order???Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 16:59

es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:

Can elephant

thanks. Very Happy
Violent ok XL 1 Pcs with nick (ALAN) thks bro:cheers:sorry bro instead of XL can i change to XXL Question Question

es97... payment collected (26bucks)... so confirm ur nick will be (ALAN) XXL 1 pc.

I will pass the money together when the time comes.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 17:14

ahren wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:

Can elephant

thanks. Very Happy

es97... payment collected (26bucks)... so confirm ur nick will be (ALAN) XXL 1 pc.

I will pass the money together when the time comes.
ALAN all in capital letters har???

tks ren.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next