Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07

Go down 
+6
zhu zhu
ahren
darth vader
hkspro
ay0mz
mcdss
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Left_bar_bleue85/100Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Empty
PostSubject: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2007, 02:33

bros going for Track Day Wed 11 Apr 07 pls take note

Pls prepare the following:

SGD $250-$300 (Convert to RM before going pls)

This to take care of toll which is around RM$120 for 2 ways, RM$150 for
track fees, RM$200 for petrol, the rest for misc... ciggies, food,
water, condoms...

*just checking to see if you really reading... Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_lol *

Buy a few litres of mineral water at the rest stop, if not from
Sgp. NO easy supply there so bring your own needs... no one will share
much with you becos they will also need their supply.

Buy some heavy snacks... you may not have anything to eat between
last rest stop (10am-10.45am) and end of track (5pm) nearest petrol
station/snack shop is 2km away outside the sepang track...

bring your own:

tyre air pressure guage (in working condition pls)

helmet for you and co-driver if you have one coming wif you. you
wanna wear sunglasses, make sure you test - can wear them with helmet
on... if it isn't raining, it'll be BURNING hot at 1 pm when track
opens...

----

Try to remove all unnecessary things from your car.. you dun wan
them rolling/flying around in your car when you drive on track... it's
a great distraction... and could damage your precious if it fly and
impact too fast...

Clear out your glove box, side pockets, rear pockets, under your
seat, boot. Especially car washing pail, polish, detergent, sponges,
cloths, etc... very very necessary to clear... hahaha...

Those things that hang... nice decorations... be ready to remove
them before you go on track... make sure you got place to put them
where it won't fly in your face later...

If you wish you can bring a change of clothes/towel to wash down after track...

The rest. you need it, bring it... but make sure it's properly
secured and won't fly about in your vehicle when you drive... it will
damage your car if it fly and knock about too much... not to mention a
total irritation that affects your fun...

That said...

We meet at West Coast Mac 6.00 am to 6.30 am... We will move off at
6.45 sharp for Tuas Checkpoint. Make sure you pump enough petrol to
pass customs...Last stop will be JLA Shell Station/Old Jurong Port Road
Caltex Station... VPower or Caltex Platinium... up to you... you can
also do your additives there, or before you track up to you...

Others who know more, better, pls jump in to value add... we got two more days ... those who TCSS here... no mercy on you...

The Turtle - MCDS Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
ay0mz
Idling
Idling
ay0mz

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2007, 09:58

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad looks like its going to be an enjoyable & memorable trip... too bad cant join this time round... sienzz
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2007, 10:02

Mark,

Thanks. We'll be stopping over at 209km for a tea-break at A&W, est. time between 1015 to 1030am.

Pls contact ACESTAR & inform him to be at A&W BY 1115am as he'll only be leaving fr SIN at 8am. Sorry, dun have his HP no.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2007, 19:29

haiz....buay sai take leave.....Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2007, 20:05

Mark,

I've called Roei (temp staff) of Sepang circuit admin @ 630pm local time, CONFIRMED tat 11 Apr open track day is schedule fr 1 to 4pm. It's not known tat if it's make available to main, north or south track. Pls refer to the track map: http://www.malaysiangp.com.my/tracks.htm

Note: the track day fee is RM200, not RM150. Reason: unknown.

Will contact Richard or Kumar tomorrow morning for the further details on the track.

Cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2007, 20:42

Enjoy the trip man guys! Drive safe!
Back to top Go down
zhu zhu
Idling
Idling
zhu zhu

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2007-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 00:12

Enjoy urslef with care guy Wink
Back to top Go down
es97
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 20:36

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers take care enjoy cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Left_bar_bleue85/100Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 01:16

It was a great day out! total number of cars on track was less than 15 cars... i.e. you can actually drive around the track and not meet anyone at all... i/e/ you concentrate on your driving...

it rained for a while when track opened... we went out in the rain! haha tell you... RT615, R888 can run in the rain with great predictability... and actually has grip.

and then the rain stopped and the track dried up gradually... it made for great powerslides and 4 wheel drifts.....

I evan did a power slide 180 degrees... it was FUN.....

haha my setup held all the way.,.. and ran till my fuel tank was dry... and when stopped... my tyres were gooey ..... in all I think I ran around 16 laps.. with breaks of course...

and we met team es malaysia member - Beejan. who gamely joined in the track session in the last hour!

and wow... he can DRIVE...

more about this in my blog
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-04

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 10:59

guyz.....thanks for having me on track with u guyz...I admit it is my first time on track and IT WAS DAMN FUN!!!!!! well...more skills I have to learn...give me 1 or 2 months and I'll meet up again with u guyz....

I SURE TAPAU U GUYZZZZ.....hahahha....no lah..just joking...

we should organize this again with more ES....keep in touch...drive safe....cheers....
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 14:25

Yo Beejan, it's Eric, fun having you joining for tracking. Sure like yr attitude way of tracking, no need to prepare nor checking require, just do it......cool...

Hopefully there'll be another open track day in May. Fun tracking with Malaysian.

Oh, & this time may it rain heavily...hahahaha (Mcds hate it!!)..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 14:29

bro Beejan

believe me... I tried..... not too many responded... most needed a date confirmed...yet at that time we wanted to book the entire track exclusive for ES but nobody wanted to put money down up front... sigh... you can find sponsors or not? if can den we set a date, and let the fun begin for a all ES track day...

unfortunately, your mr Tang threw in the towel..... even for photoshoot...

eh you in Sgp on 29 April morning, come join us for photoshoot!

welcome with open arms hahaha... after that can go for nice nasi at ZamZan opposite Sultan Mosque... the TT there oso quite ok leh...

The Turtle - MCDSS
(now you know why Turtle leow... so slow..... hahaha...)
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 15:30

hkspro wrote:
Yo Beejan, it's Eric, fun having you joining for tracking. Sure like yr attitude way of tracking, no need to prepare nor checking require, just do it......cool...

Hopefully there'll be another open track day in May. Fun tracking with Malaysian.

Oh, & this time may it rain heavily...hahahaha (Mcds hate it!!)..... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yo eric...hahaha....it was my first time lah...anyway..who said I never check??....I got skills d...no need to check one...ahhahah...joking again....well...I didn't hantam hard maa....so not much to check other than my brakes n I was abit disappointed with the suspension....more needs to be done for my handling section....well...I can see some things boiling....damn scary...

BTW....expect to learn some tricks with u as well....I heard u can tapau DC5 also...????I mean in driving skills lah...

I believe most guys here only modify their car n only take it to the streets.....very rare or never take it to track...unlike u guyz...always take it to track to test...well...you know what..that's good...make sure u let me know when u coming to track here again...I sure join u...(if I can take leave lah)hahaha...
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 15:42

mcdss wrote:
bro Beejan

believe me... I tried..... not too many responded... most needed a date confirmed...yet at that time we wanted to book the entire track exclusive for ES but nobody wanted to put money down up front... sigh... you can find sponsors or not? if can den we set a date, and let the fun begin for a all ES track day...

unfortunately, your mr Tang threw in the towel..... even for photoshoot...

eh you in Sgp on 29 April morning, come join us for photoshoot!

welcome with open arms hahaha... after that can go for nice nasi at ZamZan opposite Sultan Mosque... the TT there oso quite ok leh...

The Turtle - MCDSS
(now you know why Turtle leow... so slow..... hahaha...)

well...that's normal for ES ppl...hahaha....btw....what u mean sponsors??I try n check lah...the other day I did informally discuss with my partners of sponsoring TeamES track day but since they are on BMW...hehhe....so they no tiu me....hahaha...

I not sure yet leh...29 april going spore or not...but most likely lah...if confirm 28 april I drive down...then saturday nite go clubs @ Mohamad Sultan....hahhaa...long time dont party in spore...

hopefully by now TT here improve...
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 15:46

bros...no pics ah??
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 16:47

Beejan wrote:
hkspro wrote:

Yo eric...hahaha....it was my first time lah...anyway..who said I never check??....I got skills d...no need to check one...ahhahah...joking again....well...I didn't hantam hard maa....so not much to check other than my brakes n I was abit disappointed with the suspension....more needs to be done for my handling section....well...I can see some things boiling....damn scary...

BTW....expect to learn some tricks with u as well....I heard u can tapau DC5 also...????I mean in driving skills lah...

I believe most guys here only modify their car n only take it to the streets.....very rare or never take it to track...unlike u guyz...always take it to track to test...well...you know what..that's good...make sure u let me know when u coming to track here again...I sure join u...(if I can take leave lah)hahaha...

heard u can tapau DC5 also...???? WAH!!!! i dare not say tat....who told you tat, Must brush his teeth....hehehe Laughing . In actual, tat INTEGRA Track Day consist of mainly newbies........tat's y....Twisted Evil

Sorry, not qualify to teach but can share....hahaha....you doesn't look like first timer lei.....

Dun fret abt your suspension, upgrade it or change to a better ones. Me too, my tein ss isn't enough for me.....sigh!!!

Anytime bro, will PM you when open track day is available. First, must check it out with Kumar, hopefully he can give advance notice.

Good day to ya, cheers Cool
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 17:43

hkspro wrote:
Beejan wrote:
hkspro wrote:

heard u can tapau DC5 also...???? WAH!!!! i dare not say tat....who told you tat, Must brush his teeth....hehehe Laughing . In actual, tat INTEGRA Track Day consist of mainly newbies........tat's y....Twisted Evil

Sorry, not qualify to teach but can share....hahaha....you doesn't look like first timer lei.....

Dun fret abt your suspension, upgrade it or change to a better ones. Me too, my tein ss isn't enough for me.....sigh!!!

Anytime bro, will PM you when open track day is available. First, must check it out with Kumar, hopefully he can give advance notice.

Good day to ya, cheers Cool

hahah...ok...then it is true lah what I said...i mean ur skills lah...not ur car...hahaha....well....

well...share is good enough....some ppl mentioned to me Titan suspension is good ...but I checked d...it is made in Malaysia..so I a bit worried....haha.....bad experience with Malaysian product...no offence to my country..hahha...maybe I'll go N1 and ask them to adjust the damping a bit harder...

check ur pm
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 23:58

pics... i think other bros Kelvin and Nicholas and KS took some... but yet to post up... mine only on my tyres la hahaha... see my blog

here's kelvin checking his tyre pressure before going out:

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 P1020776

And my front tire at the end of the track session....

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 P1020783

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 P1020781

:shock:
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 00:44

Hmm....as for the skill, still looking for ways to improve. OH, ya saw the hatch back Proton Gen2, tat driver is really pro, power slide in corners, just like tat old Nissan 240z........very impress. Tat's the reason y i like to join open track day......where pro's belong Cool

As for the titan suspension, never heard of. But like GAP, it's Malaysia product too, very well craft. Looks alike like the buddy club suspension. Wonder if it works well.......any feedback on it??

Ask Desmond of N1 to do the re-valve for yr suspension, it'll be stiffer without spring change. Very progressive too. Or else, monoflex, sure to meet yr demand......hehehe.... & a pocket hole too....hahaha....Laughing
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 00:46

Wow Mark, only a pro can dr the tyre to such condition affraid .......hehehe....Laughing Laughing

Oh, happy washing rims hoh......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 07:39

wa... bro hkspro..... dun tease me la... i can't even keep up wif you and you say you got lots of room for improvement... where I stand next to you???

if you say I pro... den you grand master leow..... actually ... come to think of it, you quite master leow whether i 'pro' or not...

:lol:
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 09:46

mcdss wrote:
wa... bro hkspro..... dun tease me la... i can't even keep up wif you and you say you got lots of room for improvement... where I stand next to you???

if you say I pro... den you grand master leow..... actually ... come to think of it, you quite master leow whether i 'pro' or not...

Laughing

GRAND MASTER, are you refering to that GT3 driver?? I dare not say or admit tat....hehehe...

Wat i mean by pro, can mean you drift, slide or skid till the tyres melted mah.........get it......Laughing Laughing ........joking hoh...Twisted Evil

Thumbs up for kelvin, Beejan & u, good driving....Very Happy , happy sliding too...Oops..silent
Back to top Go down
oOo
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Left_bar_bleue0/0Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 10:37

mcdss wrote:
pics... i think other bros Kelvin and Nicholas and KS took some... but yet to post up... mine only on my tyres la hahaha... see my blog

And my front tire at the end of the track session....

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 P1020783

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 P1020781

Shocked

cyclops cyclops cyclops

wow, mcds.. as i would have reckoned, this is your car's DRIVER'S SIDE tire. Sure took hell of a beating compared to the other 3.

jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 11:15

hkspro wrote:

Hmm....as for the skill, still looking for ways to improve. OH, ya saw the hatch back Proton Gen2, tat driver is really pro, power slide in corners, just like tat old Nissan 240z........very impress. Tat's the reason y i like to join open track day......where pro's belong Cool

As for the titan suspension, never heard of. But like GAP, it's Malaysia product too, very well craft. Looks alike like the buddy club suspension. Wonder if it works well.......any feedback on it??

Ask Desmond of N1 to do the re-valve for yr suspension, it'll be stiffer without spring change. Very progressive too. Or else, monoflex, sure to meet yr demand......hehehe.... & a pocket hole too....hahaha....Laughing

bro..it is actually a Proton Satria Neo and not Proton Gen2...I believe it is a prototype of the R3 version which is racing specs....I saw some engineers with them as well..but not sure lah..maybe someone with just proton shirt...ahhaha.....btw...I heard dyno test stock to stock Satria Neo 1.6 Campro engine and Civic ES 1.7 Vtec.....the Neo produce more horses than our ES....almost 20+hp....on wheels!!!....but this is rumours lah...not sure true or not..haven't seen the chart...

GAP Japan is very good....GAP Malaysia is useless....I got 2 friends using GAP..one Japan and one Malaysia...the Japan one 3 yrs use no prob...the Malaysia one 4 months use 3 times send back factory...so I believe u can judge lah..

yup...I will ask him prob next week...monoflex is too high spec for me lah...seldom track maa....my wife sure kill me one...hahhaa....
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 11:18

one word SHIOK! man. this a wonderful experience with you guys..eric,kelvin & bro and not forgetting 'SIFU' mark.

oh i almost forgotton abt our TEAMES Malaysia bro,BEEJAN..specially
come to join us on the track.

i'm looking forward to it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07   Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attention all bros going Sepang Wed 11 Apr 07
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next