Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk

Go down 
+2
sodaping
DaDude
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue0/0EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty
PostSubject: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeWed May 02 2007, 18:37

Dude... Nice driving... gotta luv that EK roar...
But, dun give chance leh...! had to turn off at amk... sorry to cut the game...
Pai Sei... but oc was tired and had to go... if not sure play all the way...

Funny how both of us cheit the Vios like that... than he wanted to play us... and both of us to aggresive liao... he like tiny spec on my rearview.

Respect to the EK... not many left... hope to meet ya again... looks like you will need to revenge the so called pang chan loss...

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue10/10EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeWed May 02 2007, 21:01

another case of how friendly Honda drivers can be...Very Happy towards each other...Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue0/0EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeWed May 02 2007, 21:33

sodaping wrote:
another case of how friendly Honda drivers can be...Very Happy towards each other...Twisted Evil
Both of us got to waive and thumbs up before split... Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeThu May 03 2007, 12:51

That's the true spirit of HONDAs.

But the other day..i was driving at TPE extreme right lane, way pass
the speed limit. this EP3 white just need to cut infront my car and causes
me to jammed brake?

why? because you r driving EP3R and u MUST be infront of me.

But we still meet at the traffic lights..saw u glance at my front SPORTRIM?
The moment the light changes GREEN..u tyre spin and off you go?

why? trying to proof? straight road very fast!! bloody showOFF.

sodaping wrote:
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeThu May 03 2007, 14:21

xtrader wrote:

me to jammed brake?

sodaping wrote:
idiots,... got same arse type of bugger... an EK also but trying to race with me he was coming out of Lorong Chuan and prob saw me going quite fast at a corner... I was slow on the straight and cld hear him blowing off hard to catch up... than he slowed dwn to see if I wld challenge him... did not waste my fuel to play with a arse and a honda driver at it... not a friendly... but rather an ego trip... Not gonna justify his push... I push with friendlies not arogant bastards Razz
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeThu May 03 2007, 21:03

well..sometime u get a similar make & model. It tendency to get 'excited' with eachother rides.
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue10/10EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeThu May 03 2007, 22:36

xtrader wrote:

me to jammed brake?

sodaping wrote:
wah KS u sounded so pissssed... not often see u like this on thread one lei...Shocked
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeFri May 04 2007, 22:34

normally i'm very patience except this time, my entire family in the car and this bloody EP3 just jammed brake infront of me.

anyway it over already.. anyone can be fast, given a BIGGER engine and straight road..all just wanna be HERO! Wait till you see 'them' on the track then u will know who can drive or not.

btw i'm very impressed by a fellow ES bro today.

stock engine, no gadgets, no racing seats..and no SHOE at all!
It 'beat' the HELL out of me!!!

He is my HERO!Cool

sodaping wrote:
wah KS u sounded so pissssed... not often see u like this on thread one lei...Shocked
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeFri May 04 2007, 23:43

xtrader wrote:
normally i'm very patience except this time, my entire family in the car and this bloody EP3 just jammed brake infront of me.

anyway it over already.. anyone can be fast, given a BIGGER engine and straight road..all just wanna be HERO! Wait till you see 'them' on the track then u will know who can drive or not.

He is my HERO!Cool

sodaping wrote:
and i know who is it.. hehe...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeMon May 07 2007, 10:50

sodaping wrote:
xtrader wrote:

He is my HERO!Cool

sodaping wrote:
and i know who is it.. hehe...
Da Man of the day!... just goes to show you don need to sup up your ride... or look the look... you need lotsa ballz and experience...! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeMon May 07 2007, 12:31

Hi, it was nice meeting you on the road.

let's play again sometime. Will try to find a more fair spot next round. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeMon May 07 2007, 12:48

Rookie wrote:
Hi, it was nice meeting you on the road.

let's play again sometime. Will try to find a more fair spot next round. Very Happy
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue85/100EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeMon May 07 2007, 18:19

xtrader wrote:

He is my HERO!Cool

hahaha... ah... but his suspension is coilovered, lowered limit limit... and cambers also buka limit limit.... hahaha... alamak... his tyres.... stickiest for PG la... it's all in the handling la...

and of course, balls count for the other50%... and skills another 30% hahah... but on setup... he gets the FULL HOUSE leow...

now waiting to see how the two magicians do together at Sepang... the setup requirement there is different... but it would definitely be fun haha.. can't wait...

The Turtle - MCDS
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeMon May 07 2007, 18:59

mcdss wrote:
xtrader wrote:

He is my HERO!Cool

hahaha... ah... but his suspension is coilovered, lowered limit limit... and cambers also buka limit limit.... hahaha... alamak... his tyres.... stickiest for PG la... it's all in the handling la...

and of course, balls count for the other50%... and skills another 30% hahah... but on setup... he gets the FULL HOUSE leow...

now waiting to see how the two magicians do together at Sepang... the setup requirement there is different... but it would definitely be fun haha.. can't wait...

The Turtle - MCDS
clash of the shoeless manic vs the fully mounted sepang hero... hahaha lol!
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeMon May 07 2007, 22:25

sidetrack..until so far johor circuit & sepang circuit?
anyway i'm totally impressed by both CIVIC blue (sepang) & grey (johor circuit).
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitimeTue May 08 2007, 00:44

xtrader wrote:
sidetrack..until so far johor circuit & sepang circuit?
anyway i'm totally impressed by both CIVIC blue (sepang) & grey (johor circuit).

Yeah man, u got the honour to sit in both of their cars for a spin... haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk   EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EK friendly from AYE to CTE amk
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: Road Stories-
Jump to: