Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!

Go down 
+4
roychew14
DaDude
mcdss
Rookie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty
PostSubject: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08 2007, 15:34

I am damn fucking pissed!!!!!!!!!

One evening and one morning's drive can have 3 fucking imbecile taxis changing lane without signalling right beside me and heading at my side. All these fuckers change lane no need to see blind spots and no need to signal. Road Hazard Low Lifes. All 3 times have to blast horn at them and then without any slight sign of remorse, they just continue their way.

I so wanna take them into my own hands and give them a taste of their fucking medicine!

Reaching boiling point resal soon. I might just change course and follw one of t hem one day and do what I need to do.

Dun need signal lights? I'll lighten your fucking car for you!!!!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue85/100Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08 2007, 16:18

i was just thinking... maybe you can get a small super soaker pistol and fill it wif brake fluid... and shoot at that taxi or something... but you may get some on your own ride... or even road causing accident...

bad idea.,..

how about a spear gun? but that is a lethal weapon requiring registration and easy to trace...

hmmm... how about a nail puncher? those 3 inch stainless steel nails shud be quite good rite? just make sure you dun kill anyone by accident...

or... how about you buy a 9.5 year old Pickup truck? and just cause him to smash into you...? hmm this might work...

my best idea? get a decommissioned unimog... steel plated body armour... and solid rubber tyres...

go on a road rage rampage... after that just abandon and walk away... hahaha...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08 2007, 17:44

At circus suntec waterfall area... Just picked up OC... and rounding the circus.... fr Rocher exit...
Taxi those new passenger type just drove into circus without chking if there was on coming car (which was mine!), Blasted my 4 Airs to scare the hell out of the fucking idiot and it worked so mush so that he swerved to the left... The idiot than swung back with retaliation and I did the same not giving way as single inch... till he had to stop and flw behind me. Moved left to the turn off to Rochor and stopped at the pick up point and got out of the car... Fucking Taxi also came in and had a shouting match... chio the bugger to come out of the taxi he refuse... mother father sister grandmother wife and all the human anatomy was vocabularise in wat was a bully (me) and the Bainless taxi fuck... tried to open his door to pull him out but he locked it... and drove off like a bullied little twerp...

AHHHHHHhhh... Satisfaction... went in car and CO said, "had fun?"... hahahaha... Yesss... si beh song!

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Gotcha Nick... understand perfectly well.... sama sama English speaking Beng here too... hahaha...
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 08 2007, 23:04

u mean yr wife realli asked u tat???? hahaha
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue85/100Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 09 2007, 00:31

yes I'm impressed with the 4 air-horns... i must fit those in my car... forward firing some more... not downwards...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 09 2007, 10:15

mcdss wrote:
yes I'm impressed with the 4 air-horns... i must fit those in my car... forward firing some more... not downwards...
heheh... oops... shhhhhhhh.... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Razz
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 09 2007, 10:17

roychew14 wrote:
yurp... wifey noes my temper wen it comes to bad drivers... think she quite used to it liaw... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 09 2007, 10:24

DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
yurp... wifey noes my temper wen it comes to bad drivers... think she quite used to it liaw... Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hahaha respect respect.... hopefully she is not the one to pass u a baseball bat lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeWed May 09 2007, 10:31

roychew14 wrote:
DaDude wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
hahaha respect respect.... hopefully she is not the one to pass u a baseball bat lol! lol! lol!
Near to that liaw.. One occassion got in a pushing match with a Motorcyclist stoped and was having an argument... CO actually, came out of car sat at a nearby guard rail and was happily sipping her ice milo and watching the event... I found that quite funny... lol!
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 15:08

DaDude wrote:
Near to that liaw.. One occassion got in a pushing match with a Motorcyclist stoped and was having an argument... CO actually, came out of car sat at a nearby guard rail and was happily sipping her ice milo and watching the event... I found that quite funny... lol!

Haha.. your CO is cool.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 15:58

ilkcirtap wrote:
DaDude wrote:

YURP... I think so too... heheh...lol!
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue10/10Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 21:23

DaDude wrote:
ilkcirtap wrote:
DaDude wrote:

make sure she see this thread, then you will have passport to come for every meet-up hehe...drunken
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 10:12

sodaping wrote:
DaDude wrote:
ilkcirtap wrote:
DaDude wrote:

make sure she see this thread, then you will have passport to come for every meet-up hehe...drunken
Erm... already hav, Razz
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: This time it's a light Green Mazda2   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeSun May 27 2007, 18:36

on the way home last nite... very late... around 12.45 am... tired and wanted to go home to sleep...

so on TPE and moving towards punggol road exit after Jalan Kayu flyover.

this Mazda2 - I shall just call him IDIOT. going slower than speed limit, and in lane 2... so i moved to lane 3 and move to overtake him signalling before i filter left...

IDIOT at the same time started drifting left just as I approach his left rear fender...

late leow... i can't stand the loudness of my horn la... (aircon off, windows full down...) so i slow down to follow him - he did not signal...

ok go into the inside part of the interchange leow.,... 3-4 lanes rite? so i signal left again and moved to pass him from the left as his speed is really too slow for me... the minute i finish filtering, he drift again into the lane I am on... the leftmost lane... this time i FLASHED MY LIGHTs at him... boh chap... no signal, no hand wave to say sorry...

I had to jam brakes else i ram his left rear...

again i did not horn him... gosh dude, wish i had fitted the air horns... I would have BLASTED that IDIOT from lala land...

and he turned left into punggol road - no signal again.

WHAT the muther-fcuk is wrong wif this IDIOT?? is he a RETARD or something? would a blinking signal light damage his car in any way? is he trying to 'save' the bulb by using it less? or saving battery??

did his last finger anal job end up in disaster where the shit melted his joints and fused them so he cannot flip the signal stalk?

really pissed off with him... did not get his number tho... too tired to focus la... but 3 times he filter, and all 3 times he does not check blind spot, and does not signal... and DRIFTS into the next lane...

I'm gonna be a victim of road rage soon... drivers like him drive me into one who lost control and deliver road rage to that slime-assed, toejam footed, IQ15 RETARDED, impotent, brand new (never been used) brain cripple.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 10:15

Time for new horns... heh heh heh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 10:58

NBZ!!! Mark is too damn patient liaoz!!!

Read the story also get pissed liaoz. FUCK!!! MAN!!!
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeMon May 28 2007, 15:23

DaDude wrote:
Time for new horns... heh heh heh... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

for this case... a M16 would be more appropriate....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitimeTue May 29 2007, 00:50

mcdss wrote:
on the way home last nite... very late... around 12.45 am... tired and wanted to go home to sleep...

so on TPE and moving towards punggol road exit after Jalan Kayu flyover.

this Mazda2 - I shall just call him IDIOT. going slower than speed limit, and in lane 2... so i moved to lane 3 and move to overtake him signalling before i filter left...

IDIOT at the same time started drifting left just as I approach his left rear fender...

late leow... i can't stand the loudness of my horn la... (aircon off, windows full down...) so i slow down to follow him - he did not signal...

ok go into the inside part of the interchange leow.,... 3-4 lanes rite? so i signal left again and moved to pass him from the left as his speed is really too slow for me... the minute i finish filtering, he drift again into the lane I am on... the leftmost lane... this time i FLASHED MY LIGHTs at him... boh chap... no signal, no hand wave to say sorry...

I had to jam brakes else i ram his left rear...

again i did not horn him... gosh dude, wish i had fitted the air horns... I would have BLASTED that IDIOT from lala land...

and he turned left into punggol road - no signal again.

WHAT the muther-fcuk is wrong wif this IDIOT?? is he a RETARD or something? would a blinking signal light damage his car in any way? is he trying to 'save' the bulb by using it less? or saving battery??

did his last finger anal job end up in disaster where the shit melted his joints and fused them so he cannot flip the signal stalk?

really pissed off with him... did not get his number tho... too tired to focus la... but 3 times he filter, and all 3 times he does not check blind spot, and does not signal... and DRIFTS into the next lane...

I'm gonna be a victim of road rage soon... drivers like him drive me into one who lost control and deliver road rage to that slime-assed, toejam footed, IQ15 RETARDED, impotent, brand new (never been used) brain cripple.

chief, perhaps the fingers of that said driver is infested w maggots...cuz its redundant anyways...might as well put it to gd use by feeding parasites...wat a pua siu CBK....Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!   Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Infuriating!!! CB No Signals!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: Road Stories-
Jump to: