Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"

Go down 
+9
LeeVTEC
rOcH
xtrader
mcdss
darth vader
Van
Rookie
DaDude
Rorschach
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-01-17

My Garage
Ride: CS5
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue10/10BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty
PostSubject: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 09 2007, 23:42

This lowlife driving a black BMW 5 series number plate SGG1333M drives with only front n rear foglights on, doesn't know how to signal and follows people to their house carpark.

Lets start the story from the beginning...

Happily heading home after work travelling along Bt Timah rd (outside Tan Cheong), I was on the right lane. The fella cuts out to my lane without signalling. I slowed down to let him in even though his rear foglights were irritating as hell (no rain, mind you...).

I then proceeded to the centre lane and then to the leftmost lane (3 lane road). He followed behind me. I then moved to the second lane from the left and he decided to take the leftmost lane.

We stopped at the traffic lights as it was red. Once the light turned green, we both accellerated (my windows were down so I can hear that he was gunning the throttle). Poor little me was beside him most of the way (even though he took off first). He then started drifting into my lane while I was still next to him.

As I didn't want to switch lanes, I accellerated and overtook him. After that, he started to horn and high beam me.

He then followed me for quite a distance to my house carpark (not once did I see him give a signal while tailing me; there were quite a lot of turns I might add). I parked my car, and he stopped infront and this is what he said in verbatim:

BMW : "You know how you drive? You think your car EVO ah?"
Me : "My car's faster than yours. Anyway, I was in my lane and you started coming in"
BMW : "You know who I am???"
Me : "Nope no idea"
BMW : "I'm going to charge you for reckless driving"
Me : "Go ahead"
BMW : "I'll make sure you lose your licence"
Me : "Ok"
BMW : "You think your car fast ah?"
Me : "Faster than the piece of shit you're driving"

Fella gets back into his car and drives off.

After that, a neighbour who was parking his odyssey came up to me and said..."What did he want?"
Me : "He says I was driving recklessly"
Odyssey : "He's the one driving recklessly. I parked my car, he did a 3 point turn and almost hit me while I was getting out. I have to slam my door shut."
Me : "He's just another butthole who thinks that his BMW big deal."
Odyssey : "You should make a police report"
Me : "I'm heading to the police post now"

Odyssey man turns and looks at the carpark behind 1 block...BMW still there.

I told him, he doesn't live here...that's why he doesn't know the way out of the carpark.

I then proceed on to NPP and made a police report.

So moderators, please do not delete the number plate as I believe that he tries to intimidate people. I want to give others who come across this fella to beware and make a report if he tries anything. Since my report is already in the system, second complaint against him means he jialat liao.
Back to top Go down
http://cicero.multiply.com
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue0/0BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 10:08

In progress... Wink
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 10:42

If i were u, i'd stop at the NPP, get out and wait for him. Let him talk to his heart's content. record if u can. then after u had your fun with him, just walk in to the NPP and report. play the damn record if u can although it doesn't serve as proof. then give an account of the incident and add in a touch of torment.

if all these doesn't work, wack police for not doing their job and allowing clueless low lifes to be at large.

and on your own, make a date with him 2 months later at HIS carpark. prepare brake fluid, and plastic bags ( for filling of wet cement for cement bombs), chicken rice cilli in small packets etc.

if your heart too soft, then maybe visit a bomoh and cast voodoo on him. hope he go bankrupt and lose his job and car and house and even if he can eventually buy car, will only be able to buy a lesser carthen your CMI CS5.

wahahahhaahhahahahahahahaha
Violent Violent Violent Violent

elephant king elephant
Back to top Go down
Van
Idling
Idling
Van

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: ES 5 03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue0/0BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 23:48

Rorschach wrote:
BMW : "You know who I am???"

i love this part man!
Wat a big joker...think the world is small....but still...doesn't seems to be able to know each and every mother son.

anyway keep a good lookout...your neighbour can justify for his attitude too.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 08:04

low life personified.......prob w a brain the size of a peanut, if there is any....Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue85/100BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 08:32

Must be the way bro Ros drive la...

His aura is sufficient to piss off anyone who exudes similar aura, but more insecure and easily intimidated and defensive...

"faster than your piece of shit" was an excellent example of vocalising this aura i speak of (with great respect of course... least he shud come for me)

OK one la... for the BMW to upgrade to BMX to challenge the Mitsubishi Lancer is a great achievement for the BMX driver leh...

prolly had a bad day at work.. and kena fried by his boss/client... haha...

all in all... a very humourous incident indeed... I will definitely keep a lookout for this interesting car plate and try to get a look at the driver's face... it shud be one that is experiencing a 25th-day constipation...

hee hee hee....
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 17:10

just my opinion,

a BLACK BMW 5 series, bidded carplate..well overtaken by a LANCER!!!
this is a self-steem problem!

well, if u do notice..motorcar with bidded carplate,chrome/customised carplate, bodykitted and lots of accessories.
Tends to think that they owe the "bloody" ROAD.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 19:03

deleted... discussions out of forum... Wink
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 21:40

Mad Mad Mad
F**King low-life
Back to top Go down
LeeVTEC
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeSat May 12 2007, 20:20

I wonder how many times this monkey had done this kind of intimidating act considering his BMW 5 series will surely be overtaken by other cars on the roads, which is pretty normal.

A sore loser maybe.
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue10/10BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 03:57

Now he claims in BMW forums that I was makaning into HIS lane...WTF?!

Anyway, it belongs to a Kelvar Lim or spouse or whatever. He already posted his big name there. Anyway, if they want to send me summons, I'll gladly contest.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 10:17

Rorschach wrote:
Now he claims in BMW forums that I was makaning into HIS lane...WTF?!

Anyway, it belongs to a Kelvar Lim or spouse or whatever. He already posted his big name there. Anyway, if they want to send me summons, I'll gladly contest.
let the bugger go ahead... word of word... there is no basis for his charge. He will surely be beheaded by the civic's here. I am glad he did not meet me... Wld proly be in the news for a mauling of this imbecile... I know for a fact that he is a no body that wants to show he is a person with connections.. Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 11:13

bro post the linkand we go in there to wack further for u
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 12:05

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/17038-got-other-forums-regarding-black-sgg-5-series.html

HAPPY WACKING... FELLOW BRO'S... BMW ELITIST SCUM FUCK...!Mad
Read the whole thread... some of his own has wacked him.... and thereafter, he flw up with his own version... which is somewhat a cover up story rather than anything... read for yourselves...
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 12:29

He obviously joined up to cover his ass lah...look at his membership date? May 2007. KNS. Must be because he was looking for people who'll flame him. I joined BMW-SG since 2005 to flame another BMW fucker also hahaha...

In any case, they know that my car got legal BOV liao so he LAN LAN. But hor...his licence plate is the chrome embossed type...I think illegal lei lol. So if ever I see him on the road again, I will bao doh his car. Razz
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 12:34

Rorschach wrote:
He obviously joined up to cover his ass lah...look at his membership date? May 2007. KNS. Must be because he was looking for people who'll flame him. I joined BMW-SG since 2005 to flame another BMW fucker also hahaha...

In any case, they know that my car got legal BOV liao so he LAN LAN. But hor...his licence plate is the chrome embossed type...I think illegal lei lol. So if ever I see him on the road again, I will bao doh his car. Razz
Have full details when needed... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Also, why dun you bao doh anyways... for illegal mods... or crome plate or for fogs or for the fact he threatened you... hahaha...

Lets all have some fun with this arse! cheers
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 12:37

Rorschach wrote:

Bro, go post the your rebuttle from the tiong chia forum leh... nice to see what happens... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rorschach
Idling
Idling
Rorschach

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 12:49

[quote="DaDude"]
Rorschach wrote:

Already posted. Anyway, Need to go work liaoz...
Talk to you lata!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 13:40

I replied to that bugger. want himn to come in and talk here. that website is damn complicated to navigate

http://www.bmw-sg.com/forums/lounge/17038-got-other-forums-regarding-black-sgg-5-series-9.html#post201715
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 13:58

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes No No No No No No
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 14:21

thread's locked ... errr due to me wahahahha... but no prob

wanna continue the discussion, Beemer 5 dude, we are here!

LAI!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeWed May 16 2007, 14:32

Yurp... Rookie again.. hahaha... thread locked and closed...
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeThu May 17 2007, 01:59

Well done...Rookie!! king you are the man!!

anyway... cant stand this type of Bimmer driving a 5 series only and talk like big F**K....

anyway, when asked "You know who I am", the lancer guy should have replied "ni lao beh" (your father).. Laughing

anyway, will keep a look out for this 5 series.....Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeThu May 17 2007, 03:46

beemer wrote:
Well done...Rookie!! king you are the man!!

anyway... cant stand this type of Bimmer driving a 5 series only and talk like big F**K....

anyway, when asked "You know who I am", the lancer guy should have replied "ni lao beh" (your father).. Laughing

anyway, will keep a look out for this 5 series.....Twisted Evil

steady!

hey this sunday if evderything goes well then it's the shoot ok Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kelvar
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitimeThu May 17 2007, 03:54

To everyone here i am the driver of the bimmer it seems to me that some people here are dammed pissed off with me thanks to rorschach the driver of the BLACK LANCER SGM 5033 X

First of all i wish to highlight all cars on the road should respect each others whether it is China made, Japanese made or German made. The same rules applies to different forums as well. Not just because BMW forumers should side their own forumers/friends/buddys. Civic forumers should side their own forumers/friends/buddys and so on.

From the lancer version of story he simply wanted to blow up the whole issue by going from one forum to another wanting people to feel sorry for him. But i would hope that people who are reading this would really spend some time to find out the truth. I really hope that it is a fair process and not just because of with the intention of helping buddy and started to join in to flame

The whole incident happened on a evening along Bukit Timah road. I was travelling at the legal speed limit on the extreme right lane when suddenly this lancer came at a very high speed and started glueing to my rear. I dun know what he was trying to do perhaps some stunts to show off his car?? I increased my speed trying 2 overtake the vehicle at my left and filter in and let him pass. Just at this moment when i was about to filter in this lancer performed another stunt zig zag into the centre lane which is very dangerous

To the lancer driver do u know how dangerous was for you to perform that act what happen if your car lose control it would have started spinning and would have hit my car. For goodness sake i really cant imagine what would have happen if he hit my car with a 3 months infant inside!!!

Next we came to a halt at the traffic light junction. As it turned green we moved on i was only on half throttle and he claimed he was ahead of me. I cant be bothered to race with him at all. Mine is a family sedan i really dun understanding the point of winning or losing. A car is basically for one to get from point A to B. Next the most scary part came in as his front was about half ahead of me this lancer tried to filter left to my side trying to push me to hit the kerb. I had to brake to avoid a collision. At that time i was really furious when i saw him raced away. I high beamed him and horned at him was to ask him to stop and give him some scolding on how dangereous he drove. He refused to stop and sped off all the way. IF HE DIDNT DO ANYTHING WRONG WHY MUST HE SPEED OFF IN A DANGEROUS AND RECKLESS WAY OF DRIVING??? I have no choice but followed him all the way to highlight on how dangerous he was hoping he would wake up his mind and dun do the same thing to other road users.

I really hope that anyone reading this will spend some thought for it. Not just because if you know each other then start to blow up matter even worse.

Moderators the same rules applies here please do not delete number plate just in case other forumers ever have any encounters with this lancer they will speak out the truth Thk
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"   BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

BMW driven by people "YOU SHOULD KNOW"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next