Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!

Go down 
+5
ahren
mcdss
sodaping
roychew14
DaDude
9 posters
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue0/0Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty
PostSubject: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 01:07

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Parked at ToaPayoh went fr lunch come back, Front bumper and Lip smashed and scratched up... WTF..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chao Chee Bye... If I catch the mother fucker... He's bloody dead...!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 01:21

huh??? wat happened bro.... knnz... wat kinda SOB did tat!
Back to top Go down
sodaping
Idling
Idling
sodaping

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2007-02-08

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic (Year 05)
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue10/10Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (10/10)

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 01:57

Bro check for any shops nearby if open carpark, then ask around they might have witness the incident...
May the hit and run person wrap tree...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue0/0Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 02:00

siaz....... ah...rrrrrrr......... ccb.. Mad
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue85/100Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 10:41

yikes...

alamak... sad for you sia....

makes me wanna install survellance cameras INSIDE my car leow... take a pic whenever vibration, and interval 5 seconds... especially when parking for short time...

KNN... if ever find also, I will fucking take revenge that will make headlines of all the gossip papers.....

how bad is the damage? got pics? any paint? is that a residential public car park? or the big ass car park? usually it's the residents/shop owner, delivery or something talking on the phone and spacing out of reality that crash la... he will be there again one... I'd go stake out the place man...
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 12:02

I hate this kinda farker! Sad for u too... CB!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 23:13

Angry!

Been thru this before bro, understand how u feel.

wanna feel better? Hee I got ways Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeSun May 13 2007, 23:59

try going back the scene and get some witness & evidence.

DaDude wrote:

Parked at ToaPayoh went fr lunch come back, Front bumper and Lip smashed and scratched up... WTF..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeMon May 14 2007, 10:23

No pics lah.... Lip has been adjusted back and riverted again... now looks ugly with the paint falling off and silver rivert sticking out like sore thumb.

WTF... go back to ask the shops all never see... least one uncle say he saw a guy walking away with trolly but did not see incident... proly the uncle dare not get involved... Pointless persual of a suspect, so stopped.

Just wondering if got any voodoo or bo moh to cast spells... can use lip..

Hmmm... giving me excuse for bodykit change... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
xtrader
Idling
Idling
xtrader

Male
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2007-04-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeMon May 14 2007, 20:21

for VOODOO advise,

i think u can..get BIG notice draw up and give a deadline.
Paste it at the same/or visible location where there is lot human
traffic. Leave your number for that person to call back.

Then proceed to buy some 'taoist' praying stuff and start praying at
end of the deadline.

i BET the culprit will show up once u start praying..Laughing need help/advise?

DaDude wrote:
No pics lah.... Lip has been adjusted back and riverted again... now looks ugly with the paint falling off and silver rivert sticking out like sore thumb.

WTF... go back to ask the shops all never see... least one uncle say he saw a guy walking away with trolly but did not see incident... proly the uncle dare not get involved... Pointless persual of a suspect, so stopped.

Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeMon May 14 2007, 22:35

xtrader wrote:
for VOODOO advise,

i think u can..get BIG notice draw up and give a deadline.
Paste it at the same/or visible location where there is lot human
traffic. Leave your number for that person to call back.

Then proceed to buy some 'taoist' praying stuff and start praying at
end of the deadline.

i BET the culprit will show up once u start praying..Laughing need help/advise?

DaDude wrote:

hahahah... like dis also have kang tau... lol!
Back to top Go down
Andy ES
Idling
Idling
Andy ES

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeTue May 15 2007, 00:19

DaDude wrote:

bro sad to hear that but this is the best time to change parts with oc approval hehe:twisted: Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitimeThu May 17 2007, 02:28

shit happens....
Violent
everytime I see some ppl park like ku ku.... I am always worry abt my car....Violent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!   Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another drive by Idiot that does not claim responsibility!
Page 1 of 1