Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share/Recommend what you are listening now

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Empty
PostSubject: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17 2007, 23:43

Let the ball start rolling afro

What are you listening now or any particular album you want to recommend, list it here! study
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17 2007, 23:47

PHAROS

An mixture of spanish and english songs. Excellent male vocals cheers

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Phabl8.th

This is the songs in the album.

1. Quando Sento Que Mi Ami (When you tell me that you loved me)
2. Alejate
3. Hero
4. Yesterday when i was young
5. Medley: Besame Mucho/Contigo Aprendi/Amigos Para Siempre
6. Feliz
7. Only me
8. Hold me till the morning comes
9. Come to me
10. Sigue Sin Mi
11. Turidda
12. Caruso

Last edited by on Tue Jun 19 2007, 23:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17 2007, 23:51

Mediterranea - Johannes Linstead

A mediterranean style guitar music played to the very best.
Spanish guitar, Greek bouzouki and Gypsy violin come alive in "Mediterranea", the fifth CD by Billboard charting guitarist/composer Johannes Linstead. Close your eyes and experience the passion and mystique of far away lands songs like "Journey To Alcazaba" - a seven minute masterpiece destined to be a classic among guitar aficionados. Johannes reveals his tender side in the romantic "Estrellas Sobre Ella" where guitars and violin swirl in melodic melancholy accented by beautiful vocalizations.

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Meduz8.th

Last edited by on Tue Jun 19 2007, 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17 2007, 23:53

Amazing Grace - Maricel Bedana

Smooth female vocalist.

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Mbji0.th

Songs in the album

1. Love Me Tender
2. Rhythm Of The Rain
3. I Honestly Love You
4. Leaving On A Jet Plane
5. I Need To Be In Love
6. Hard To Say I'm Sorry
7. The Best Night Of My Life
8. The Twelfth Of Never
9. A Time For Us
10. The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face
11. Sailing
12. Amazing Grace
13. Bonus Track - Sailing "String Verison"

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22 2007, 00:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2007, 00:40

Safe in a crazy world - Corrinne May

Singaporean female singer (Come support local cyclops )

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Cmks8.th

Songs in the album.

1. Little Superhero Girl
2. Save me
3. Free
4. Everything in its time
5. Safe in a crazy world
6. Let it go
7. Angel in disguise
8. If i kissed you
9. The birthday song
10. Every beat of my heart
11. Free (radio edit)

Last edited by on Thu Jun 28 2007, 17:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Share/Recommend what you are listening now Left_bar_bleue0/0Share/Recommend what you are listening now Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2007, 01:28

this type of jazzy album requires good home hi-fi system to enjoy....
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2007, 20:10

beemer wrote:

Any system can enjoy good music. But of course for best effect use good audio system can bring out another level of enjoyment.

You ain't need high-end audio equipment to enjoy good music! Cool
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Share/Recommend what you are listening now Left_bar_bleue0/0Share/Recommend what you are listening now Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 12:08

rOcH wrote:
beemer wrote:

Any system can enjoy good music. But of course for best effect use good audio system can bring out another level of enjoyment.

for me... it depends on the equipments I play with lor...

with Home Hi-Fi, I prefer classical and jazz
In my car, prefer House music
PC, anything... due to lousy sound quality Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Share/Recommend what you are listening now Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Share/Recommend what you are listening now Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 13:17

a good in-car setup can sometimes do better than a home audio setup.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Share/Recommend what you are listening now Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Share/Recommend what you are listening now Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 13:18

wah you guys so niche ah?

Can I recommend more main stream and/or hip-hop stuff hahah Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 15:34

Rookie wrote:

maybe its the confine space within the car, which is very hard to have the wide sound staging......

anyway... My home setup cannot play the house/techno properly..... too fast pace already...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 16:56

beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:

maybe its the confine space within the car, which is very hard to have the wide sound staging......

anyway... My home setup cannot play the house/techno properly..... too fast pace already...

different music genre for different hardware choice and srtup. It's correct ah bro.

I traded-in 300B tube amp for solid state in-car for this same reason - change of genre - or should I say, staying pure to genre. Used to lisgten to all sorts of music from vocalist to mainstream pop but eventually decide to focus on maoinstream stuff, hip hop and rock. from then on, all set up are for this genres.

albino
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 17:46

beemer wrote:
rOcH wrote:
beemer wrote:

for me... it depends on the equipments I play with lor...

with Home Hi-Fi, I prefer classical and jazz
In my car, prefer House music
PC, anything... due to lousy sound quality Evil or Very Mad

Then share some nice albums for us to appreciate. Leave the audio system out of it. We keep it simple, share good music or at least the kind of music you feel are worth recommending. No right no wrong. Just share and we can discuss further if anyone goes by.
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 17:48

Rookie wrote:
wah you guys so niche ah?

Can I recommend more main stream and/or hip-hop stuff hahah Very Happy

Why not? You want to recommend nice solid hokkien songs also okay!

Any music, just share!

Waiting for you contribution!

afro
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 17:50

Rookie wrote:
beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:

different music genre for different hardware choice and srtup. It's correct ah bro.

I traded-in 300B tube amp for solid state in-car for this same reason - change of genre - or should I say, staying pure to genre. Used to lisgten to all sorts of music from vocalist to mainstream pop but eventually decide to focus on maoinstream stuff, hip hop and rock. from then on, all set up are for this genres.

albino

tube amp! drunken drunken drunken Should sound good ba. Pm me the price can? Laughing
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 19:04

ChannelNewsAsia always play some jazzie music after midnight... i wrote in to them and discovered most of the music from Kevin Malpass.... the album is Voice Ballet - mystic and soothing.......

I searched around and cannot find....... any good CD shop to source for this Jazz music...
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 19:08

Rookie wrote:
beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:

albino

thinking of doing that too... I enjoy music more often in Car than home....

with 2 babies at home, basically no chance to blast at all......Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 23:46

beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:
beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:

albino

with 2 babies at home, basically no chance to blast at all......Evil or Very Mad
yup, my sentiments alike, that's why i listen to music 99% in car nowadays.

elephant
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2007, 00:43

beemer wrote:
ChannelNewsAsia always play some jazzie music after midnight... i wrote in to them and discovered most of the music from Kevin Malpass.... the album is Voice Ballet - mystic and soothing.......

I searched around and cannot find....... any good CD shop to source for this Jazz music...

Have you try searching over the web-based music store?

Or you can visit new disc village, THAT CD shop, HMV etc and enquire?
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2007, 00:45

beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:
beemer wrote:
Rookie wrote:

albino

Hmmm .... do i sense someone into ICE project already? Laughing
What system you looking at?
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2007, 01:05

rOcH wrote:
beemer wrote:

Have you try searching over the web-based music store?

Or you can visit new disc village, THAT CD shop, HMV etc and enquire?

all above asked b4... they dont have.... scratch
Back to top Go down
Jye
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2007-02-07

My Garage
Ride: ES8 CVT
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Share/Recommend what you are listening now Left_bar_bleue8/10Share/Recommend what you are listening now Empty_bar_bleue  (8/10)

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26 2007, 02:01

Try to search for Nu Jazz and see if anything turns up for that genre of music. There are a few international web radio (France, UK, etc) that serves pretty good Nu Jazz / New Age music.

If looking for non-vocal, I recommend Chris Botti (trumpet). Some tracks have guest vocals (e.g. Sting) which are pretty good.

ICE can produce good studio recording because of the confined space. You need to damp the room at the right places so that your room has that studio sound. However, also due to the confined space, ICE depends on TA to create the soundstage. A home audio hence as an advantage of recreating a live recording.

I'm still more happy with my home setup! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2007, 01:27

Jye wrote:
Try to search for Nu Jazz and see if anything turns up for that genre of music. There are a few international web radio (France, UK, etc) that serves pretty good Nu Jazz / New Age music.

If looking for non-vocal, I recommend Chris Botti (trumpet). Some tracks have guest vocals (e.g. Sting) which are pretty good.

ICE can produce good studio recording because of the confined space. You need to damp the room at the right places so that your room has that studio sound. However, also due to the confined space, ICE depends on TA to create the soundstage. A home audio hence as an advantage of recreating a live recording.

I'm still more happy with my home setup! Very Happy

search liao, dun have... anyway, I managed to downloaded a link with a licensed website. Everytime I play the song, I need to log on to internet...

Yup, it is easier to create the good sound staging from a home setup.... I also prefer my home setup for jazz, Vocal and classical music....
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2007, 17:09

Josh Roban

If you like the first album of josh, you will loved Pharos album (page 1) which i recommended.

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Jblp9.th

Here is the songs in this album
1. alla luce del sole
2. gira con me questa notte
3. you're still you
4. cinema paradiso (se)
5. to where you are
6. alejate
7. canto alla vita
8. let me fall
9. vincent
10. un amore per sempre
11. home to stay
12. jesu, jpy of man's desiring
13. the prayer
14. o holy night

Last edited by on Thu Jun 28 2007, 17:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2007, 17:17

Cieli di Toscana - Andrea Bocelli

Here is another follow up to josh and pharos. This is another excellent album to own if you like and listen to some traditional european singing with a mixed of moderm music.

The 3 similar spanish album recommended are easy to listen and catchy. Music is international farao

Share/Recommend what you are listening now Admf5.th

Here are the songs in the album.
1. Melodramma
2. Mille Lune Mille Onde
3. Someone like you
4. Chiara
5. Mascagni
6. Resta Qui
7. II Mistero Dell'Amore
8. Se La Gente Uasaae Il Cuore
9. Si Volto
10. L'Abotudine (featuring Helena)
11. L'Incontro (introduction poem recited by Bono)
12. E Mi Manchi Tu
13. Il Diavolo E L'Angelo
14. L'Ultimo Re
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Share/Recommend what you are listening now   Share/Recommend what you are listening now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Share/Recommend what you are listening now
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: ICE, Interiors and Exteriors-
Jump to: