Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bentley Continental GT Fuck!

Go down 
+3
beemer
mcdss
Rookie
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty
PostSubject: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 12:34

Another case of "it's the driver not the car".

Bloody Conti GT travelling along PIE towards Tuas on lane 1 ast 90km/h. A nice orhange jazz was patiently tailing him. I was behind Jazz. Over took Jazz and wantged to continue to overtake Conti GT but lane was blocked. Jazz nice enuff to leave a gap for me to enter lane 1 again. Bloody GT is damn fucking inconsiderate. Maintain at his CMI spped, engine roaring its low bassy note.

Got me pissed. Flash head lighgt a couple of times. And walla, got thr GT's attention and guess what. A 4 litre car that can easily tear my puny ES to bits actually had to resort to jam brakes on lane 1!!! wahahahah too cool man! just goes to show that not all who wear crowns are kings!

Fuck care how ex is his fucking car, its the low class attitude of the driver that shows here.

Over took him millimeters away from his wing mirror and cut in. But it wasn't fun cos Mr GT still maintained his 90km/h ....

Fuck up inconsiderate road hogger.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Left_bar_bleue85/100Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 14:47

just be sure you did not ram him... the insurance company will exponentially increase your premium the next round to recover the cost or repairing that damn thing...

he ram you... make sure he pay to replace your whole ICE setup... on top of getting you a new REAR end... exhaust, fuel tank, etc... hahaha.

sigh...yeah... sometimes we meet those self righteous farks on the right lane... going at speed limit and nosing down on those 'speeding' when in fact they are road hogging... it would be best if ambulance or fire engine come along and he dun give way, kena fined by Home Team for obstructing rescue vehicles... and make the newspapers...

chill...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18 2007, 16:41

heheh Bro I'm chill lah Very Happy

just can't really understand why such a powerful car still need to resort to jamming brakes ... haiz ... goes to show no matter how rich one can be, they are still human ... pig
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Left_bar_bleue0/0Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 01:23

nice car.... lousy driver.....Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 09:37

Why do we have so many farking assholes around? No

Couldn't get it
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 11:22

rOcH wrote:
Why do we have so many farking assholes around? No

Couldn't get it

allow me to be blunt : poor upbringing! wahahahahahahhaha affraid
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Left_bar_bleue0/0Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 12:41

i hope that those motherfarkers who road hog, will 1 day end up in a ambulance on a life n death situation BUT cannot make it to hospital in time cuz of a road hogger........call me orh sim/wicked/black heart/wateva, i dun gv a shit...cuz to me, this is poetic justice and karma at its best. Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20 2007, 17:29

darth vader wrote:
i hope that those motherfarkers who road hog, will 1 day end up in a ambulance on a life n death situation BUT cannot make it to hospital in time cuz of a road hogger........call me orh sim/wicked/black heart/wateva, i dun gv a shit...cuz to me, this is poetic justice and karma at its best. Violent Violent Violent

hahah a bit tok bro, but i get your point Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
fire88
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2007-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21 2007, 11:20

darth vader wrote:

all road hogger will have their po eng one day, god knows. owe $ pay $... owe time pay time......all other people time wasted will be minus off fr their life....hope they will invole in road acc frequently n send car for repair, best is send himself/herself for repair also, always for sick and stay in hospital, always need to rush down to hospital for visiting family members........ and etc

this is my dream every time i bump into rd hogger.........hopefully it will come thru......
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21 2007, 11:24

wah laoz Team ES folks all so tok! affraid affraid affraid

haiyah... how to phrase it ah ...

We can get angry on the incident, kinda like fuck and forget! but I also don't want bodily harm to the fucker ... I'm not a good man, but still a Buddhist lah ... study
Back to top Go down
fire88
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21 2007, 11:33

Rookie wrote:

We can get angry on the incident, kinda like fuck and forget! but I also don't want bodily harm to the fucker ... I'm not a good man, but still a Buddhist lah ... study

no choice rookie, there were too many of them out there. need to bring down the numbers....so less jam on the rd

during peak hr, one don't need to stop, only to slow down is good enough to cause traffic jam..........agreed?
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21 2007, 16:08

fire88 wrote:
Rookie wrote:

no choice rookie, there were too many of them out there. need to bring down the numbers....so less jam on the rd

during peak hr, one don't need to stop, only to slow down is good enough to cause traffic jam..........agreed?

Agreed!!! I cant stand it when ppl hog in lane 3 during peak hours.

Damn irritating! It is damn obvious when u hit the str8 road...
and u see a long stretch of car piled up behind this MF! Pui~
Back to top Go down
fire88
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21 2007, 17:10

ahren wrote:
fire88 wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Agreed!!! I cant stand it when ppl hog in lane 3 during peak hours.

Damn irritating! It is damn obvious when u hit the str8 road...
and u see a long stretch of car piled up behind this MF! Pui~

especially those MF tt tap their brake to slow down -10km/h of speed limit just to be very very sure the camera don't trigger........the driver behind will need to brake n reduce speed too, but will be more that 10 km/h cut.....how about 10 cars behind the MF? most likely will come to a STOP!
just becos of 1 MF kia se thinking........cos all the problem.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bentley Continental GT Fuck!   Bentley Continental GT Fuck! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bentley Continental GT Fuck!
Page 1 of 1