Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

luxury sports marque that made my day......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
luxury sports marque that made my day...... Left_bar_bleue0/0luxury sports marque that made my day...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

luxury sports marque that made my day...... Empty
PostSubject: luxury sports marque that made my day......   luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2007, 11:47

earlier on, whilst sending my OC to work, i encountered a luxury sports marque whose antics nearly resulted in a collision. luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_evil believe me, its taking me an incredible amt of restraint to refrain myself fm spewing vulgarities....... luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_evil here's wat transpired.......... luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_evil

i was the 1st car on penang lane (centre lane), that said vehicle was on my right, whilst union taxi was on my left. As most of u would probably know, there is a left filter lane to clemenceau almost immediately after one turns right @ penang lane. Tt's where it all started. i made a right turn when the lights were green n drove along the 3rd lane (the 1st 2 lanes were meant for filtering to clemenceau ave, there were 3 other lanes), pretty much a turn right, kip right to ur lane kinda thing as taught by the driving schools....Tt luxury sports marque, did the same n was on my right....tt's when he accelerated and attempted to swerve into MY lane W/O any indications......i had to jam my brakes to avoid collision and believe me, his ride was no less than AN INCH away fm mine....by then i was really angry w tt driver and depressed my horn to let him know tt it was dangerous .....BUT, he showed ABSOLUTELY NO SIGN OF APOLOGIES, NOT EVEN SHOWING THE GENERAL 'PAISEH/I'M SORRY' HAND SIGN and just drove off like its his God given right.......my OC was left shaken by the episode.....guess the rest of her day was spoilt. luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_evil To tt luxury sports marque driver, u can be damn sure tt i will forward a letter to the relevant authorities.......and if u do happen to be reading this,

DO GET THIS STRAIGHT: REGARDLESS OF UR RIDE, U STILL HV TO ABIDE BY TRAFFIC RULES AND DRIVE RESPONSIBLY LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. DRIVING A LUXURY MARQUE DOES NOT MAKE U ABOVE THE LAW NOR CONDONING UR RECKLESS DRIVING. good luck to u if u chose to persist w tt kind of driving.

Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent Violent

Last edited by on Wed Jun 27 2007, 12:31; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
luxury sports marque that made my day...... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000luxury sports marque that made my day...... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: luxury sports marque that made my day......   luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2007, 12:14

what marque is it bro?

dun tell me its tt Bentley! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
luxury sports marque that made my day...... Left_bar_bleue0/0luxury sports marque that made my day...... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: luxury sports marque that made my day......   luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2007, 12:26

Rookie wrote:
what marque is it bro?

dun tell me its tt Bentley! Evil or Very Mad

porche carrera Violent Violent Violent u know me bro.......given my fiery temper, it took me an incredible amt of restraint not to spew vulgarities as well as commiting road rage act.......Violent ViolentViolent
Back to top Go down
chipmunk
Idling
Idling
chipmunk

Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2006-11-02

PostSubject: Re: luxury sports marque that made my day......   luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 02:41

god damn shit should be god damn sucking his balls while driving.
How I wish road rage would be legalised. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: luxury sports marque that made my day......   luxury sports marque that made my day...... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

luxury sports marque that made my day......
Page 1 of 1