Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops

Go down 
AuthorMessage
worm
Idling
Idling
avatar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops   Tue Jul 31 2007, 16:17

Hi,

Is it possible to start a sticky for bros/sis here to put up good workshops for our ES servicing?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops   Tue Jul 31 2007, 17:35

worm wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to start a sticky for bros/sis here to put up good workshops for our ES servicing?

There is one... look carefully.. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
worm
Idling
Idling
avatar

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-07-31

PostSubject: Re: Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops   Tue Jul 31 2007, 18:36

DaDude wrote:
worm wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to start a sticky for bros/sis here to put up good workshops for our ES servicing?

There is one... look carefully.. Wink

old man eyes no good...thnks...found it liao Embarassed Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops   Tue Jul 31 2007, 18:41

worm wrote:
DaDude wrote:
worm wrote:
Hi,

Is it possible to start a sticky for bros/sis here to put up good workshops for our ES servicing?

There is one... look carefully.. Wink

old man eyes no good...thnks...found it liao Embarassed Laughing
np.. hav fun.. Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops   

Back to top Go down
 
Sticky for ES Servicing Workshops
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: Performance Tuning-
Jump to: