Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Chill-Out In or Out...?

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Sat Aug 04 2007, 23:03

Going to have bowling and an after session of chilling out... For ES Kaki's

Chill out session shd be a chalet/BBQ/gambling session.
(Chill out session as above will be sponsored by me)

Bowling session is for 3 to 5 games, 2 top winners free, the rest pay.

Gonna ask for a show of hands who is in and than we decide if we
gonna hold this group gathering.

1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5.
6.

... ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Sun Aug 05 2007, 01:17

I'm gonna trash you guys!!! My ballZ are the heaviest here!

SUCK ON MY SALTY CHOCOLATE CANDY BALLZ!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Sun Aug 05 2007, 05:45

onz la!!!! lai!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 554
Age : 40
Location : North East
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
88888888/100000000  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Sun Aug 05 2007, 12:06

Heh heh, i m gonna make rookie pay for me! lol! ONZ LEH... no need to say more liao...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 821
Age : 41
Location : death star
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Sun Aug 05 2007, 12:24

bro, where and when? Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Sun Aug 05 2007, 20:18

When??? "When" there is sufficient peeps!
Where??? "Where" I feel like!

Support first than talk...!
Useless saying when and where when there isnt anyone going...

:roll:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 00:50

heeheez... i am beginning to like this greenie... opps... he is alreadi in GLCH...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ay0mz
Idling
Idling
avatar

Number of posts : 98
Location : Chinciapor
Registration date : 2006-10-26

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 11:02

wahh.. fierce lehhh green mongster.. heheh
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 11:23

roychew14 wrote:
heeheez... i am beginning to like this greenie... opps... he is alreadi in GLCH...

GLCH also means Greenie's Lan Chiao's Huge
or Good Looking Chee Hongs
or GeyLang Chicken's Habitat
or Geylang's Lao Chee Hongs
or Good Looking Cassanovic Hunks

elephant king elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 554
Age : 40
Location : North East
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
88888888/100000000  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 11:53

roychew14 wrote:
heeheez... i am beginning to like this greenie... opps... he is alreadi in GLCH...

wahahahah... send me the pics for the signature... u kuku bird! lol! elephant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 12:09

ahren wrote:
roychew14 wrote:
heeheez... i am beginning to like this greenie... opps... he is alreadi in GLCH...

wahahahah... send me the pics for the signature... u kuku bird! lol! elephant
tat will be 5 bucks bitch.... heeheez... send u tonite when i get home
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 12:10

anyway the pics muz be edited again... someone is adding more and the rims colour changed... who sia....????
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 12:28

1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5.
6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
avatar

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 18:00

1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5. whitefangz (might come look see...maybe open another lane for beginners like me)
6.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 18:37

whitefangz wrote:
1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5. whitefangz (might come look see...maybe open another lane for beginners like me)
6.
Bullshit... beginner my ass! Afterwards you might fall down as the lanes might be too slipery... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil be careful hor...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 19:10

er... i can't bowl leow becos the last time ended i couldn't walk and sit properly for a few weeks...

how about game of pool instead... 9 ball rotation? hahaha... go for $5 per round and any side bets also can... or just plain knock out?

or simpler stars and stripes (like carom) haha... also can... just dun ask me throw my ball... poke still can... count me in lor...


The Turtle - MCDS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 554
Age : 40
Location : North East
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
88888888/100000000  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 19:21

roychew14 wrote:
anyway the pics muz be edited again... someone is adding more and the rims colour changed... who sia....????

Yeah man... the bronze colour damn affraid .. chio man! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 273
Age : 33
Location : North
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 23:26

1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5. whitefangz (might come look see...maybe open another lane for beginners like me)
6. Airlesy (if got last min updates or date is firm, can sms if i no log in for a few days?? sch starts liao, pls pls albino)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Mon Aug 06 2007, 23:45

Airlesy wrote:
1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5. whitefangz (might come look see...maybe open another lane for beginners like me)
6. Airlesy (if got last min updates or date is firm, can sms if i no log in for a few days?? sch starts liao, pls pls albino)
Read this thread proper.. all said already... Wont repeat and there are no acceptions... Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 979
Age : 109
Location : Somewhere... out there...
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Tue Aug 07 2007, 00:15

1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5. whitefangz *
6. Airlesy **
7. MCDSS***





*need solo lane to bowl
**need to send personal messages in case no connection
*** plays wif smaller balls. Pool anyone?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Tue Aug 07 2007, 10:22

1. DaDude
2. ahren
3. Rookie
4. roychew
5. whitefangz
6. Airlesy
7. MCDSS
8.
9.
10.

...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 821
Age : 41
Location : death star
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Wed Aug 08 2007, 17:11

DaDude wrote:
When??? "When" there is sufficient peeps!
Where??? "Where" I feel like!

Support first than talk...!
Useless saying when and where when there isnt anyone going...

Rolling Eyes

i'd rather ask 1st n try my bery best to make it rather than put name down oni to aeroplane at the last minute. oh well....i guess its my fault to hv a super irregular hour job.......Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Wed Aug 08 2007, 17:33

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
When??? "When" there is sufficient peeps!
Where??? "Where" I feel like!

Support first than talk...!
Useless saying when and where when there isnt anyone going...

Rolling Eyes

i'd rather ask 1st n try my bery best to make it rather than put name down oni to aeroplane at the last minute. oh well....i guess its my fault to hv a super irregular hour job.......Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Gd grief... must I lay out everything literally??? bloody el'...

Its only fucking common sense that if there is enuf ppl willing to hav this shin-dig, than and only than we all will decide on a time... the place and venue will not be an issue as we all fucking drive.

This was actually to benefit ppl like yourself and the few night shift, irregular houred working, and those with family commitment peeps... So there won't be any fucking aeroplanes like you have mentioned.

You will notice when I plan things I will fucking make it work or don't do it at all. So even if you or anyone fucks this dig least I know, I had done my best to accomodate all...

So there! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 821
Age : 41
Location : death star
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Wed Aug 08 2007, 17:50

DaDude wrote:
darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
When??? "When" there is sufficient peeps!
Where??? "Where" I feel like!

Support first than talk...!
Useless saying when and where when there isnt anyone going...

Rolling Eyes

i'd rather ask 1st n try my bery best to make it rather than put name down oni to aeroplane at the last minute. oh well....i guess its my fault to hv a super irregular hour job.......Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Gd grief... must I lay out everything literally??? bloody el'...

Its only fucking common sense that if there is enuf ppl willing to hav this shin-dig, than and only than we all will decide on a time... the place and venue will not be an issue as we all fucking drive.

This was actually to benefit ppl like yourself and the few night shift, irregular houred working, and those with family commitment peeps... So there won't be any fucking aeroplanes like you have mentioned.

You will notice when I plan things I will fucking make it work or don't do it at all. So even if you or anyone fucks this dig least I know, I had done my best to accomodate all...

So there! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

looks like we hv diff perceptions on this.......nvm....i'll pass this time round.....not that my presence will be missed anyways....Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   Thu Aug 09 2007, 18:30

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
When??? "When" there is sufficient peeps!
Where??? "Where" I feel like!

Support first than talk...!
Useless saying when and where when there isnt anyone going...

Rolling Eyes

i'd rather ask 1st n try my bery best to make it rather than put name down oni to aeroplane at the last minute. oh well....i guess its my fault to hv a super irregular hour job.......Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Gd grief... must I lay out everything literally??? bloody el'...

Its only fucking common sense that if there is enuf ppl willing to hav this shin-dig, than and only than we all will decide on a time... the place and venue will not be an issue as we all fucking drive.

This was actually to benefit ppl like yourself and the few night shift, irregular houred working, and those with family commitment peeps... So there won't be any fucking aeroplanes like you have mentioned.

You will notice when I plan things I will fucking make it work or don't do it at all. So even if you or anyone fucks this dig least I know, I had done my best to accomodate all...

So there! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

looks like we hv diff perceptions on this.......nvm....i'll pass this time round.....not that my presence will be missed anyways....Razz Razz Razz
Expected answer... It's only a bowling session and bbq. WTF...!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Chill-Out In or Out...?   

Back to top Go down
 
Chill-Out In or Out...?
Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: General-
Jump to: