Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!

Go down 
+2
darth vader
Rookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty
PostSubject: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19 2007, 01:40

On the way home, after a day of trying out my new engine oil. Was in such a happy mood. But still very alert.

Got out of highway, and was on the sliproad's traffic light, while forming up at the red light, I was the first car.

Light turns green, I stepped on the accelerator and suddenly, out of no fucking where, a stupid idiot on a bicycle sprung out and was less than a metre in front of me! Jammed brakes and horns at the same time.

Fucker did a "bicycle trick" in front of me - turned handle and bicycle did a semi circle wheeling in front of all the cars... fucker's face as stone as errrrr... stone!

He moved on, I thought to myself, this fucker doesn't value his life, and will tarnish us motorist if any of us knock him down, and he will also land any who knock him down into serious trouble, and also he will give the road sweeper a hard time if he became roadkill.

With that, I unwind my window and greeted his parents and himself.

What an idiot!!!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2007, 22:24

Rookie wrote:
On the way home, after a day of trying out my new engine oil. Was in such a happy mood. But still very alert.

Got out of highway, and was on the sliproad's traffic light, while forming up at the red light, I was the first car.

Light turns green, I stepped on the accelerator and suddenly, out of no fucking where, a stupid idiot on a bicycle sprung out and was less than a metre in front of me! Jammed brakes and horns at the same time.

Fucker did a "bicycle trick" in front of me - turned handle and bicycle did a semi circle wheeling in front of all the cars... fucker's face as stone as errrrr... stone!

He moved on, I thought to myself, this fucker doesn't value his life, and will tarnish us motorist if any of us knock him down, and he will also land any who knock him down into serious trouble, and also he will give the road sweeper a hard time if he became roadkill.

What an idiot!!!

lemme see....without any tinge of biasness/racism/elitism....its gotta be:

a) China chinese;

b) Bangladeshi;

c) Some other foreign talent.

so Rookie, was it a), b) or c)? Razz
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 03:28

darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:

What an idiot!!!

a) China chinese;

b) Bangladeshi;

man! you're sharp on this one! yes! china chinese with a stuoid looking crew cut head and sneaky looking eyes! elephant king elephant
Back to top Go down
bravo
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2006-12-04

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 10:01

Time to buy my mighty STEBEL Nautilus airhorn...

Tested n proven for ur item (B)

The horn literally knocked him off his feet when my horn follow thru his ears....

This will 'remind' them to cross the roads with more awareness in future... holding hands doesnt help....Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://sgeastsiders.16.forumer.com/index.php
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 10:28

hahah interesting.

me not on air horn but on a stebel though haha

btw, is it possible install the 2 set of horns without blowing the fuse bro?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 10:36

Rookie wrote:
hahah interesting.

dun it la... knn... fuse sure habes wan... but its worth the small fuses... HEH HEH... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
bravo
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 10:38

Rookie wrote:
hahah interesting.

actually have been done before... i knw some of my customers bring the horns to a audio shop and wire up 2 sets of magnum + nautilus!!

haha.. but mayb they put higher fuse? me not sure.. not gd in electricals...

Actually Magnum II is also very power already.. works very well for the stray dogs in my punggol estate... help me to shoo them off the streets.. poor souls.. But i usually heckcare those crows n mynahs.. heheehe...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 11:03

bravo wrote:
Rookie wrote:
hahah interesting.

actually have been done before... i knw some of my customers bring the horns to a audio shop and wire up 2 sets of magnum + nautilus!!

Actually Magnum II is also very power already.. works very well for the stray dogs in my punggol estate... help me to shoo them off the streets.. poor souls.. But i usually heckcare those crows n mynahs.. heheehe...

hmmm so your 3rd job is to produce road kills for sg roads? wahahahahah
Back to top Go down
bravo
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 11:27

Rookie wrote:
bravo wrote:
Rookie wrote:
hahah interesting.

hmmm so your 3rd job is to produce road kills for sg roads? wahahahahah

whahaahaha.. no la.. i am animal lover.. especially dogs...

I usually watch out for them in quiet lonely roads in Punggol... a friendly tap of my magnum can shoo them off...

Stock horns abit useless.. cos its sooo soft....

Some of the foreign workers abit too much.. they like to cycle against direction of road... wear black t-shirt.. black trousers... also they like to be acrobatic by cycling with umbrella n using handphone... wtf... affraid
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2007, 11:49

my sentiments alike bro!

really (dun say I'm cruel), these stupid people with balck tee, balck rain coat and umbrella and handphone with no lights deserve to .... (u know what)

ever saw, on a rainy night, a fatal accidednt involving a getz, a lorry and a stupid old man in black rain coat on a bike with no lights. both getz and lorry must have ran over him without even knowing ....

sad, cruel but no one is to blame...

my opinion.
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 21:34

Rookie wrote:
darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:

What an idiot!!!

a) China chinese;

b) Bangladeshi;

man! you're sharp on this one! yes! china chinese with a stuoid looking crew cut head and sneaky looking eyes! elephant king elephant

I kanna once with bangala worker.... green light already, he still cycle across!! Almost knocked him down.... damn kuku....

I shouted at him... car wash is expensive OK....
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 23:03

Bro actually u can add 10 horns oso can.
Each horns got a relay, a relay need signal.We can series the signal. Aft signal send, the coil in the relay will be energise then the gate from Normal Open to Normal Close. Now the 12V from batts will blast the horns. But each horns need a 12V supply. In wiring not veri difficult, maybe got time can do some DIY for tis.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2007, 00:08

sounds interesting leh bro

always wanted super loud horns and secret switches hahahha
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
My Satisfaction Level:
Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Left_bar_bleue1/1Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2007, 20:48

wanna do Laughing

lets plan Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!   Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idiot cyclist who doesn't value his own lowlife!!!
Page 1 of 1