Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 01:48

This oil is simply marvelous.

I greww up from my driving life with Sell Helix. Thought the world revolved around Shell.

Then I discovered OWS NA Racing. Good Oil. German stuff. But short life and has the ntendency to irritate me at 8k km onwards. Afterall OWS NA racing wasn't meant for 10k km. Sorry for that. Very Happy Performance-wise. OWS is definitelky better than Shell Helix. Confirmed!

By then I sweared by OWS for many moons.

Till a bro told me that KIC kicks ass!

Read about it before but didn't believe the hype as I still believe the world actually revolved around OWS NA Racing.

Then the KICk came and I was like ... "WoW!!!!!!"

All that you heard about KIC is true.

(Think smooth flawless acceleration, diminsihed flatspots, easier revs, and smooth feedbacks ... definitely not butt feel)

Something tells me I can still use my 17" and tear that HGM to shreds. Very Happy Very Happy:D

Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 01:50

haha tear HGM???? i bet u were half asleep while yr fingers were doing the typing... whahahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 554
Age : 41
Location : North East
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
88888888/100000000  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 02:15

roychew14 wrote:
haha tear HGM???? i bet u were half asleep while yr fingers were doing the typing... whahahahahaha!

LoLx... u need CF balls + 50HP to beat him. He is not call HGM for nothing... cb the way he tailgates, I m lucky n blessed to drive an ES! lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 04:23

Dun listen to this 2 kuku's... My HGM is but a slow KIC oiled instrument...
NO speed NO kick... Just well maintained...

Just have to say this.... "I TOLD YOU SO!"

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 10:42

I get lots of KICks out of KIC! wahahaha!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 962
Age : 37
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/100000000  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 11:52

haha my turn next!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 12:06

quite sure it will beat all the oils we used so far Very Happy

now to monitor its viscosity breakdown rate or whatever the experts call it ... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 13:48

Have you try motul 30wt oil v300, double ester engine oil?

I think this oil is pretty good (butt feel).

Perhaps after your next oil change can try this oil out and do a comparison.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 16:42

rOcH wrote:
Have you try motul 30wt oil v300, double ester engine oil?

I think this oil is pretty good (butt feel).

Perhaps after your next oil change can try this oil out and do a comparison.
Tried... KIC beats it hands down... Not even near KIC.. Wink but its a good oil though...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Sun Aug 19 2007, 22:01

Motul v300 is a short life oil. can't do 10k km. so wasn't keen on it ...

correct me if I'm wrong.

thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Mon Aug 20 2007, 11:47

What is the price range for the KIC engine oil?

Can you explain further why you say the motul v300 30wt can't last 10k?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Mon Aug 20 2007, 12:09

should be round $120 fr 4l

Cool
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Mon Aug 20 2007, 20:24

perhaps i'm not the right person to explain this part.

I know KIC and Motul bnoth produce veruy good racing oil. V300 is renown.

That's why I say I will see how long can KIC last iun my ride. As for motul V300, the seller himself told me to change it every 5k km.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 821
Age : 42
Location : death star
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Mon Aug 20 2007, 21:25

hmmm.....i 'm gonnna use KIC for my next serv......Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Tue Aug 21 2007, 02:09

hmmm ... thanks for the feedback. I'm on v300 30wt oil currently.

IMO, better than redline 30wt. Let me try the oil beyond 5k and see how. But KIC price range is too high liao No

Personally, i will not consider engine oil which cost more than $100. IMO, not worth the money silent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Tue Aug 21 2007, 10:33

rOcH wrote:
hmmm ... thanks for the feedback. I'm on v300 30wt oil currently.

IMO, better than redline 30wt. Let me try the oil beyond 5k and see how. But KIC price range is too high liao No

Personally, i will not consider engine oil which cost more than $100. IMO, not worth the money silent
Dun limit yourself to ok oils... If you are really keen and appreciate the feel and differences an occassional higher priced oil is worth every penny! Why ask when u can feel the difference for yourself. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Tue Aug 21 2007, 14:39

DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
hmmm ... thanks for the feedback. I'm on v300 30wt oil currently.

IMO, better than redline 30wt. Let me try the oil beyond 5k and see how. But KIC price range is too high liao No

Personally, i will not consider engine oil which cost more than $100. IMO, not worth the money silent
Dun limit yourself to ok oils... If you are really keen and appreciate the feel and differences an occassional higher priced oil is worth every penny! Why ask when u can feel the difference for yourself. Wink

Got to take care on the pocket, bro. Penny not enough Laughing

Sleep
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Tue Aug 21 2007, 15:14

rOcH wrote:
DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
hmmm ... thanks for the feedback. I'm on v300 30wt oil currently.

IMO, better than redline 30wt. Let me try the oil beyond 5k and see how. But KIC price range is too high liao No

Personally, i will not consider engine oil which cost more than $100. IMO, not worth the money silent
Dun limit yourself to ok oils... If you are really keen and appreciate the feel and differences an occassional higher priced oil is worth every penny! Why ask when u can feel the difference for yourself. Wink

Got to take care on the pocket, bro. Penny not enough Laughing

Sleep
how much is the v300 in total?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Wed Aug 22 2007, 23:25

DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
hmmm ... thanks for the feedback. I'm on v300 30wt oil currently.

IMO, better than redline 30wt. Let me try the oil beyond 5k and see how. But KIC price range is too high liao No

Personally, i will not consider engine oil which cost more than $100. IMO, not worth the money silent
Dun limit yourself to ok oils... If you are really keen and appreciate the feel and differences an occassional higher priced oil is worth every penny! Why ask when u can feel the difference for yourself. Wink

Got to take care on the pocket, bro. Penny not enough Laughing

Sleep
how much is the v300 in total?

bought the oil for 80+ i guess? that is without the labour and parts for oil change.

Your $120 for the KIC is include of oil filter and labour charge for oil change?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Age : 100
Location : Fuck Road
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Thu Aug 23 2007, 00:04

rOcH wrote:
DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
DaDude wrote:
rOcH wrote:
hmmm ... thanks for the feedback. I'm on v300 30wt oil currently.

IMO, better than redline 30wt. Let me try the oil beyond 5k and see how. But KIC price range is too high liao No

Personally, i will not consider engine oil which cost more than $100. IMO, not worth the money silent
Dun limit yourself to ok oils... If you are really keen and appreciate the feel and differences an occassional higher priced oil is worth every penny! Why ask when u can feel the difference for yourself. Wink

Got to take care on the pocket, bro. Penny not enough Laughing

Sleep
how much is the v300 in total?

bought the oil for 80+ i guess? that is without the labour and parts for oil change.

Your $120 for the KIC is include of oil filter and labour charge for oil change?
Well, some ppl say they can get it with package of oil and filter change, depends which garage u goin to... but simply it's $120 off the shelf...
So another 50-70 oh well,.. u go figure it out yourself..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Thu Aug 23 2007, 00:20

since the oil change, till now .. EVERY DRIVE ON NORMAL ROAD IS SIMPLY HEAVENLY!

CAN'T WAIT FOR A ROUNDING SESSION!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 773
Age : 35
Location : Life on the fast track
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Thu Aug 23 2007, 20:39

saw the oil in JC today.... they got a few types.. high performance ($120), racing ($135+) etc....

will try for my next servicing.... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
God
Idling
Idling
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 209
Age : 42
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
1/1  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Thu Aug 23 2007, 22:20

Rookie wrote:
since the oil change, till now .. EVERY DRIVE ON NORMAL ROAD IS SIMPLY HEAVENLY!

CAN'T WAIT FOR A ROUNDING SESSION!!!

Shit i think my Fit cant even see ur tail light next time Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Age : 72
Location : West to the JR!
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Fri Aug 24 2007, 03:17

God wrote:
Rookie wrote:
since the oil change, till now .. EVERY DRIVE ON NORMAL ROAD IS SIMPLY HEAVENLY!

CAN'T WAIT FOR A ROUNDING SESSION!!!

Shit i think my Fit cant even see ur tail light next time Mad

dun bully me hor Sad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   Fri Aug 24 2007, 04:15

Laughing I'm a poor man .... can't afford expensive engine oil Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!   

Back to top Go down
 
Definitive plus confirmed! KIC kicks Ass!
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: Performance Tuning-
Jump to: