Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a disgraceful ES.......

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
a disgraceful ES....... Left_bar_bleue0/0a disgraceful ES....... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

a disgraceful ES....... Empty
PostSubject: a disgraceful ES.......   a disgraceful ES....... Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29 2007, 21:37

gents,ladies, this may be a pretty long post, so please bear w me..... Cool

earlier on, i was @ orchard picking up my OC after work. as we all know, traffic volume @ orchard boulevard can be pretty heavy after office hours (1800hrs onwards).... this was wat sparked off the incident.....there r 4 lanes along orchard boulevard, w a bus lane. well, 2 traffic junctions away from the orchard mrt, there was this navy blue ES parked by the roadside @ the extreme right lane abt 4 car lengths away from the traffic light, w the hazard light on. i was behind him, saw this, and waited patiently for like a min or so as its pretty normal for cars to stop there MOMENTARILY to pick up/drop off passengers and go. BUT, this gentleman here, chose to stay put in his position. so i gave a few short bursts of horns hoping tt he'll move along. no response. tried longer bursts of horns. still no response. n by then, there was a sizeable traffic building up behind me, and u guys probably guessed it, a medley of horns sounding off fm the drivers behind me....but still the ES wun budge. so, i stepped out of my car n walked towards his driver side window, signalling to him the traffic buildup behind me and gesturing him to move forward. he nodded his head, and i went back to my ride preparing to move off. tt vehicle inched forward BY A METER. by then, i knew tt champion was gonna stay put there cuz he will not want to incur another ERP charge by making another turn back to orchard. so, thanx to a kind toyota picnic, i managed to move to my left n came beside the said ES. coincidentally, it was red light, so i gestured to him. his daughter saw my gesture n told him. immediately, he gv me 1 kind of face and gave me a "wat the hell u want, i on hazard light liao " gesture. i pointed to the traffic behind again n gestured to him to move on. no use. so, i jus left him to his own device n moved on. as i moved aong, i saw vehicles behind him trying to get pass him w much difficulty. i was like, man, this is absolute inconsideration @ its worst. to put it bluntly in hokkien, KAN SI LANG CHAO KUAN. so, to the said ES driver, if u r reading this ( which i seriously doubt so), PLEASE BE MORE CONSIDERATE LA. U DUN OWN THE BLARDY RD. SO WAT IF U ON THE HAZARD LIGHT. TT DOES NOT MEAN U CAN BLARDY PARK UR CAR THERE N WORSEN A ALREADY BAD TRAFFIC CONDITION. DOUBLE YELLOW LINE MEANS ALIGHTING AND/OR PICKING UP PASSENGERS. NOT WAITING DOWN THERE INDEFINATELY......N WAT A FINE EXAMPLE U R SETTING TO UR DAUGHTER.......... Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

btw, his licence plate number is: SFA842K

p.s: mods, again, if my post is deemed offensive, kindly delete my thread at the earliest opportunity. thanx....

Cool Cool Cool
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
a disgraceful ES....... Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000a disgraceful ES....... Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: a disgraceful ES.......   a disgraceful ES....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2007, 00:11

Damn irritating and inconsiderate!

and still think he is not wrong.

FUCK!!!
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
a disgraceful ES....... Left_bar_bleue0/0a disgraceful ES....... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: a disgraceful ES.......   a disgraceful ES....... Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30 2007, 20:35

fark that driver... Violent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a disgraceful ES.......   a disgraceful ES....... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a disgraceful ES.......
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: Road Stories-
Jump to: