Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation
 
HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Wed Sep 05 2007, 05:16

anyone interested?
1000 for cash and carry, installation plus tuning 300, dyno tuning 300
buy and tune package 1300 with dyno tuned

10% at least power and torque gain promised after tuning.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Wed Sep 05 2007, 13:40

vic000 wrote:
anyone interested?
1000 for cash and carry, installation plus tuning 300, dyno tuning 300
buy and tune package 1300 with dyno tuned

10% at least power and torque gain promised after tuning.

Don't understand the pricing above .... confused

Do i get this correct?
$1000 for cash and carry without installation & tuning
$300 for installation + tuning
$300 for dyno tuning only
$1300 for Emanage Ultimum + dyno tuned package throw-in

Can i ask some questions?
1. Warrenty provided?
2. Warrenty period coverage?
3. Warrenty honour by which workshop or whom?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Thu Sep 06 2007, 03:30

rOcH wrote:
vic000 wrote:
anyone interested?
1000 for cash and carry, installation plus tuning 300, dyno tuning 300
buy and tune package 1300 with dyno tuned

10% at least power and torque gain promised after tuning.

Don't understand the pricing above .... confused

Do i get this correct?
$1000 for cash and carry without installation & tuning
$300 for installation + tuning
$300 for dyno tuning only
$1300 for Emanage Ultimum + dyno tuned package throw-in

Can i ask some questions?
1. Warrenty provided?
2. Warrenty period coverage?
3. Warrenty honour by which workshop or whom?

Thank you

everything i sell brand new is 1 year warranty bro. hardware warranty provided by TRUST japan, software warranty provided by me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Thu Sep 06 2007, 11:36

Apologies, but i don't really quite figure out the warrenty coverage portion. Allow me to make my questions more detail.

For example, the device malfunctioned during the warrenty period, do i send the device to TRUST Japan myself or you will send the device to TRUST Japan for repair or replacement? Basically, who is be handling all the admin procedure of the hardware claim?

Or within the warrenty period, any malfunction of the device will be a one-one replacement policy locally?

If one require to claim warrenty in the hardware, does that means that the software will be affected, hence required re-tuning. Which your software warrenty comes in?

I'm putting up a worst case senario, not doubting your tuning skill. If the hardware failure resulted in the damaged to the engine. Who will be liable for compensatation? TRUST Japan or seller?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Thu Sep 06 2007, 19:43

rOcH wrote:
Apologies, but i don't really quite figure out the warrenty coverage portion. Allow me to make my questions more detail.

For example, the device malfunctioned during the warrenty period, do i send the device to TRUST Japan myself or you will send the device to TRUST Japan for repair or replacement? Basically, who is be handling all the admin procedure of the hardware claim?

Or within the warrenty period, any malfunction of the device will be a one-one replacement policy locally?

If one require to claim warrenty in the hardware, does that means that the software will be affected, hence required re-tuning. Which your software warrenty comes in?

I'm putting up a worst case senario, not doubting your tuning skill. If the hardware failure resulted in the damaged to the engine. Who will be liable for compensatation? TRUST Japan or seller?

it's 1 to 1 exchange for warranty claim. anything wrong with the hardware and software, i'm the one u need to speak to.
if hardware failure usually u can't start engine or can't idle well. engine danmage is not covered. just like when u travle on the road, within the speed limit, tyre burst, car crash, but same tyre never have such problem on any other cars, will u claim the tyre manufacturer or tyre installer?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Thu Sep 06 2007, 22:57

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I will claim both Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Fri Sep 07 2007, 02:51

rOcH wrote:
Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes I will claim both Razz

haha, guess send ur car to japan mugen is better idea.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Fri Sep 07 2007, 08:40

Laughing Mugen Japan too far, local good enough for me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Fri Sep 07 2007, 13:15

rOcH wrote:
Laughing Mugen Japan too far, local good enough for me.

local have such place let u claim? please intro to us
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Fri Sep 07 2007, 18:17

Go to court Laughing Laughing Laughing

Got 3 level of claim, see which one you like Wink

Anyway, OOT liao.

I read from the website, that emange ult allows to fuel map to be toggle from the user. Is this info correct?

My fren who install the EU was told by M*well that it cannot be done.

Please advise. Thank you
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Sat Sep 08 2007, 04:37

rOcH wrote:
Go to court Laughing Laughing Laughing

Got 3 level of claim, see which one you like Wink

Anyway, OOT liao.

I read from the website, that emange ult allows to fuel map to be toggle from the user. Is this info correct?

My fren who install the EU was told by M*well that it cannot be done.

Please advise. Thank you

when u interested to go for this group buy, we can discuss it over the performance thread. dun want other members get confused here.
thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
rOcH
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Sat Sep 08 2007, 07:48

Won't be asking questions if not interested.

But won't commit, if i can't clear doubts on it. Thanks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
vic000
Idling
Idling


Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   Tue Sep 11 2007, 02:05

rOcH wrote:
Won't be asking questions if not interested.

But won't commit, if i can't clear doubts on it. Thanks

please come to meetup, we can discuss more detail
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP   

Back to top Go down
 
Emanage Ultimate GB for SEP
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Toytec Ultimate 3" lift with Light Racing UCAs and 285 BFGs.....
» The ULTIMATE DETECTOR.
» Ultimate Pike by Dave Horton
» How Cool is my Scale Ultimate ??
» Different 19 Squadron RAF Planes

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Amazingly Noisy Market Place :: Group Purchases-
Jump to: