Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
vic000
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU Empty
PostSubject: Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU   Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20 2007, 01:21

Hi guys, I would like to introduce the Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU to all TEAM ES members.

The functions of this piggyback you are able to read @ www.perfectpower.com
Main functions are:
Tuning of air/fuel ratio to achieve better power/response
Tuning of ignition timing
Open loop/close loop tuning

The Price for this piggyback ECU with installation and road tuning with wideband lambda sensor is S$880 and Dyno tuning is addtional S$200.

For the starting, I would like to give a special introduction price for all members here @ S$780 included installation and road tuning, and dyno tuning package at S$980.
for the first 3 Cars , I will give a FOC dyno tuning, with dyno figures printed out. we can compare the before and after tuning torque and horsepower. Estimated 10% increase in both torque and horse power.
If you are unhappy with the result, full cash refund. If you like it, please help me to post a FR here.
This promotion valid till 30/09/07

you can reach me @ 90666464 - vic

CartronicJapan
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU Left_bar_bleue0/0Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU   Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21 2007, 18:14

i got foc dyno tuning bo?? bought at that first be4 leh with road tuning.pirat
Back to top Go down

Perfect Power SMT6 piggyback ECU
Page 1 of 1