Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Empty
PostSubject: OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!   OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26 2007, 02:15

first off.

no racist remarks here. all facts.

next. many may wonder why this dude here is always havingf road incidents. hmmm I guess I'm just a little more observant and vocal than the rest of the guys... and maybe I'm just trying to add colour to everyday mundane ICE accompanied mundane driving.

anywayz ... here goes...

OPC switched lane from 2nd to 1st without signal. what's more, switch lane at a wrong speed - road hogging! As usual, I kept my promise. Any vehicle switching lane in front of me without signalling will be horned at. I did that.

Guess that hurt his fragile ego.

car slowed further and then tried to block me. I signal left trying to overtake from left and he swung left in anticipation of my switch. He scared off a few cars, but I wasn't actually changing lane yet. (I am a safe driver afterall). Sensein g I wasn't trying to swich lane, he swung back to 1st. That got my goat! So I switch to left. He followed but by then I was already beside him.

OPC fucker then swung his vehicle at dubster! NBCB! I might be angry but I am not reckless. Had to avoid him and his stupor - all the way to lane 3.

By now CO was already super black faced and screaming at me. I am really pissed now. Here I have this OPC MF lowlife trying to ram me and yet all my CO did was add pressure to me!

(some bros here may think I wasn't understanding to my CO, I will come back to this in a while)

OPC MF suddenly slowed down. I slowed down too and he slowed further. Didn't want to slow down vehicles behind me I sped forward and then when I moved to a clear lane, slowed down to wait for the OPC MF again.

And all of a sudden, OPC MF decide to show my his KIA power and sped off. I tag along till my exit and filtered off. still indignant about the unruly behavious of someone who thinks he owns the road after paying $50 raod tax!

He jammed to a stop at the arrow dividers.

The rest of the journey was more reprimand from CO.

Now, why would my CO understand that I did what I did out of a civil mind rather than a road ego or competitive attitude?

I take it that such bullies should be taught a lesson, and that if everyone claims that they will get their just retribution one day, then when will it really be? Should we play archangel once in a while?

It's no point reporting him to any authorities as there are no proof, no witnesses.

The phrase "Live and let live" is thus over-rated and abused in this instance.

why should we "live and let live" just because someone showed that he/she is aggressive?

Everything should be fair. Everthing cuts both ways.

Whatever... I'm chill now. But I will be ready for this OPC MF should I see him again.

LOSER!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Left_bar_bleue1/1OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!   OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26 2007, 20:24

Wat number plate Laughing Laughing Laughing

If heng heng saw him, its time to change my bumper Laughing
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Left_bar_bleue0/0OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!   OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26 2007, 20:29

just post his number.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!   OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27 2007, 00:56

forgot to note his number cos I was too pissed at that moment. all that's in my mind was to fuck him big time. and if needs be, use my baseball steering wheel lock on him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!   OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OPC maroon Cerato driving by indian couple!
Page 1 of 1