Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Empty
PostSubject: LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana   LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 22 2007, 11:58

Sunday. Vivo City.

Was supposed to be a simple, lazy sunday for relaxation. So dropped by Vivo City.

At the carpark, spooted a lot just beside a lane, so in order to be careful and not bein any turning vehicle's way, I reversed in slightly more. Behind my ride was a LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana parked perpendicular to my ride - the car park marking is as such. Driver's door is directly behind my boot. After reversing I went to the back to check if I am too muych behind this lowlife. A bit narrow, but should be able to let most guys get in and out of this ride. And was also that he would understand the fact that I am parking in the apex of a turn where big vehicles might "eat into" the lot.

Like I said - a lazy afternoon of browsing and eating.

And then ...

when I went back to the car park... something told me that I should check the boot... and then I saw it.

That LOWLIFE scratched my bumper with what seemed like his key! 3 vertical lines on my rear bumper!

Why did he do that for? I wasn't deliberately trying to block that LOWLIFE! He could have seen why I did that! And the gap to get into his retribution-causing ride is big enough for a big big lowlife! Is he jealous that my ride is nicer than his? Or that he is just a LOWLIFE opportunist who can conveniently scratch something within arm's reach cos someone just remotely pissed him off? Or he is just a bitter LOWLIFE that has this tendency? OR just plain cruel? OR maybe another of those often-met LOWLIFES that thought that they paid reoad tax so everyone else who did something that doesn't please him are given death sentence, or at least to suffer under his wrsth cos he went t hru "more hardships and unfairness in this world than anyone else"?

I was very tempted toi feel bitter and exact out revenge to all others who pissed me off. My thoughts went t o my baseball bat lock ...

Cursed. (shame shame)

Drove on.

Cooled off.

Interpreted: Time for a much delayed bumper spray ...
Back to top Go down
Van
Idling
Idling
Van

Male
Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: ES 5 03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Left_bar_bleue0/0LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana   LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2007, 18:35

Wat a idioT!
Full of such people ....sometimes u just wonder wats laying in their F**king brain. It chills then when they scratch other cars.
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Left_bar_bleue1/1LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

PostSubject: Re: LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana   LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30 2007, 20:08

wats the number plate Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Left_bar_bleue0/0LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana   LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31 2007, 19:24

thats terrorist act!! Violent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana   LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOWLIFE Suzuki Liana
Page 1 of 1