Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Closed

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed   Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 01:20

I give no chance when come to discipline issue Laughing

Rules are setup to be uphold, not to be broken. If not upholding the rules, then why borther to create rules in the first place?

Just set one rule - No rules!

Even if there are no rules to follow, there will still be social norm to guide. Respect others and others will return.

A thread is started, with a specific topic for discussion. It is the title of discussion that attract the interested parties to participate and contribute. If one has no interest in the topic/subject, why add remarks or comment unnecessary? An act of innocent or an act of mischief?

TCSS is necessary, i'm not against it. Life would be boring without TCSS. Nothing is good at extreme ends, hence, a balance point must be set and maintained.

Threads posted online are like places. Certain threads are setup to be a library, a place where quality and quantity knowledge can be exchanged among members. This type of threads should be solem (example, sticky threads). There should be no TCSS. You don't go to the library to TCSS loudly, dance or even make a fool of yourself, do you?

Other threads may be setup to be like coffee shops, coffee lounge etc. Members can act more feely, participating and contribute constructively to the topic discussed.

As a rule of thumb, TCSS/cracking jokes within or slightly OOT is generally acceptable. Once, an OOT subject generates more discussion & interest, whoever involved should have the courtesy to bring it off-line or start another thread to continue and further the new discussion. (Different folders created for different interest, make use of it)

Maintaining minimum couresty and repect for other readers is the bottom line that should not be breached. An open forum is not one's virture kindom. Certain level of self-control is still required, otherwise, one's action became nuisance to the public. Is such behaviour desirable and acceptable? Do we indirectly encourage such attitude and behaviour?

Think about it. You may have the same answer and conclusion with me.

Lastly, what is the differences between an adult and a child? Or a man a boy? A boy a man?

One thing for sure, i'm getting old Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed   Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06 2007, 01:46

macross43 wrote:
darth vader wrote:
macross43 wrote:
rOcH wrote:
macross43 wrote:
Friday nite show expersive leh $9.50 i think ....Sad
sori ah now beri cheapo liao , got to many posion by XX & XXXX liao...Crying or Very sad
haik 1 big hole in my pocket !!!pale pale pale

Let this xx & xxxx share the cost of your $0.50 increasement in the movie. Since they posion you so deep, let them suffer $0.25 each!

I support you What a Face What a Face What a Face

haa haa.... ya lor hope that Mr Xv and Mr XOXh can even share the whole movie cost will be better. Bo bian got to get meters, rims etc..... haik pocket burn big big .........

tell u liao, buy the rsm n RVIT.... lol! lol! lol!

need to be so ferious meh Shocked !! 2 meter show almost the same thing !!!alien alien
btw better respect Mr Roch...geek he say we are out of topic liao later he ban us than u know !lol! lol! lol!

Embarassed Embarassed Embarassed don't like that say leh Laughing Laughing Laughing Like i enjoy banning people ... Suspect Laughing Laughing Laughing

When his car is ready, we go and audit together.

Then we give him LJ comments, ask him to change and add more stuff Laughing Laughing Laughing , on bo?

DV, you better not be reading this Cool Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
macross43
Idling
Idling
macross43

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-21

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Closed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Closed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed   Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07 2007, 18:47

Ok enough of TCSS liao time is coming near liao. So bro roch is it the outing confrim ???? I confirm will be there but may ask 1 friend to go along, will confrim with u on monday. ok ? for others bros pls confrim if u guys are going. Thanks. btw bro roch i will be on leave half day on 14th friday and if u need help to get the tickets pls call me i will be ard bukit merah area.
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed   Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2007, 08:49

macross43 wrote:
Ok enough of TCSS liao time is coming near liao. So bro roch is it the outing confrim ???? I confirm will be there but may ask 1 friend to go along, will confrim with u on monday. ok ? for others bros pls confrim if u guys are going. Thanks. btw bro roch i will be on leave half day on 14th friday and if u need help to get the tickets pls call me i will be ard bukit merah area.

This movie outing is confirmed. (regardless, got how many people going, i'll still be going, as i want to watch it Very Happy )

We can confirm via sms before actual purchasing the tickets.

List of people going

1. rOcH & partner
2. MCDSS
3. Macross43 & partner
4. DV
Back to top Go down
macross43
Idling
Idling
macross43

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2007-06-21

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Closed - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Closed - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed   Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12 2007, 23:59

rOcH wrote:
macross43 wrote:

This movie outing is confirmed. (regardless, got how many people going, i'll still be going, as i want to watch it Very Happy )

We can confirm via sms before actual purchasing the tickets.

List of people going

1. rOcH & partner
2. MCDSS
3. Macross43 & partner
4. DV

okok ... time is near liao ... pls confirm head count so that the person buying the tickets is more easy.....

1) roch + 1 = 2
2) MCDSS = 1
3) Macross43 + 1 = 2
4) DV = 1

Total = 6

btw roch what time u going to buy the tickets ?? cos i should be able to go down to vivo to buy the tickets ard 5+ so u buy or i buy ????
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Closed - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Closed   Closed - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 14 2007, 14:09

Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Closed - Page 2 Empty