Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Is it REALLY "A Few Good Men" only in here? WE ne

Go down 
AuthorMessage
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
85/100  (85/100)

PostSubject: Is it REALLY "A Few Good Men" only in here? WE ne   Wed Nov 28 2007, 22:59

one whole day and maybe less than 20 members flip tru this forum

is this the intention of the originators of this forum? only about 20 regulars take this as their private cyber clubhouse to just do private chats and share private jokes?

well... it is begining to look like it although the original bunch have all but left this place - no longer contributing posts, but just maybe ... maybe pop in once a while to look look see see ... ng ngam kee... hahaha...

oh well... now the new 'small group' of regulars also take this to be their private club house to share pics and do private arrangements quite safely... the rest just read but never post - it's like our own little private club here hahaha...

fun...

Last edited by on Fri Nov 30 2007, 14:31; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Is it REALLY "A Few Good Men" only in here? WE ne   Thu Nov 29 2007, 11:19

so are u sad or having fun then?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
1000000/1000000  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Is it REALLY "A Few Good Men" only in here? WE ne   Thu Nov 29 2007, 11:32

so funny that Mark actually started this thread when I repeated mentioned this issue to any regular whom I had chance to chat with. I even started a few post with regard to this topic. Yet so far. Nothing is initiated, no response when I throw out questions.

Questions which Mark had asked me in the mods folder were answered to my best knowledge.

To zero in on the action plan. It was simple. I need a group of genuine and reliable helpers - sayu 2 to 3 person will do ... to help in the various areas - forum management, membership, ad hoc events, tech support ...

No one seem to be interrsted in such responsiblities.

No one seem to want to talk about this.

It is easy to throw arrows. Too damn easy. But ever though the effort of the organizing versus the eventual response?

Track days seem like a popular event lately. Glad that the forum took its own direction into forming its own character. For this I fee lthat there is indeed and identity.

But if anyone is to mention forum traffic, or member participation then ..

MAY I SUGGEST THAT WE FIRST GATHER A GENUINE AND OFFICIAL CORE GROUP. THROUGH VOTING, POPULARITY NOMINATION ETC WHAT HAVE YOU. ANYTHING. AS LONG AS THE GROUP GATHER IS RESPONSIBLE AND UNDERSTAND THE GROUP OBJECTIVES.

I would like to have this forum be ran like an official non-profit club. That is, the exco will have a tour of duty and it be handed down to new blood after an agreed period of time.

Since the thread is started. Can I invite all who has a stake in this to voice out. PLEASE???

Both suggestions and critism are welcome.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it REALLY "A Few Good Men" only in here? WE ne   

Back to top Go down

Is it REALLY "A Few Good Men" only in here? WE ne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: General-
Jump to: