Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

BMWs!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
BMWs! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000BMWs! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

BMWs! Empty
PostSubject: BMWs!   BMWs! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2007, 14:14

What's happening recently? More folks are buying bimmers? And with that, more bengs and lowlifes are owning these fine machines?

Just met a lowlife 5.

I came out of a small road after checking oncoming traffic. a 5 came up along the main road, going at a moderately slow speed. BUT on seeing my car coming out of the small lane, turned on his high beam at me. I wasn't in his way. Right after I came out of the small lane to the main road, there was a traffic light and it was red at the moment.

Lowlife 5 did not turn off his high beam and continued to shine at me throughout the red light's duration. Now that pissed me off. when the traffic light turned green, I stay put. As expected, the 5's horn blasted. I sit back and enjoyed the audition of bimmer horn.

He shifted out of the lane, just as I inched forward. As I was turning left at that junction, I stopped just before the left side pedestrian crossing.

LOWlife 5 sped pass me, hoping to come beside me at the traffic light and jammed to a halt right in front of the crossing pedestrians. A few of the pedestrians got startled and cursed the bimmer driver. I liked that part Very Happy.

at this point, I unwound my window and let lose some "greetings"

Seeing the world against him, he made a turn and sped off in another direction.

LOWlife Bimmer 5!
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
BMWs! Left_bar_bleue0/0BMWs! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

BMWs! Empty
PostSubject: Re: BMWs!   BMWs! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10 2007, 19:37

what a farking idiot.... Violent Violent
Back to top Go down

BMWs!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: Road Stories-
Jump to: