Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Type R Civic

Go down 
+2
Rookie
DaDude
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Type R Civic Left_bar_bleue0/0Type R Civic Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 12:31

Anyone of you dudes got the pics and specs???
Heard might be at our shores mid nex year...?

Surprised
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Type R Civic Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Type R Civic Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 12:57

quite sure by now .... and it's not gonna be cheap. will be well over 200 bhp and is or at least has a 4 dr option.

but question is dun noe whether it will be in cos it is to replace the teg or there will be another teg replacement....

the US Civic SI is 197 bhp 2.0l on K20Z engine.

ours is 155bhp due to emmision requirements.

hope the type R csan relive the SIR days.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 13:11

Rookie wrote:
quite sure by now .... and it's not gonna be cheap. will be well over 200 bhp and is or at least has a 4 dr option.

but question is dun noe whether it will be in cos it is to replace the teg or there will be another teg replacement....

Heard its 220bhp under the bonet... but did not wanna say bcause not from reliable source...

thanks for the info....

Yurp.. looking foward if it comes here... Wink
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Type R Civic Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Type R Civic Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 13:17

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Heard its 220bhp under the bonet... but did not wanna say bcause not from reliable source...

thanks for the info....

was trying to scoop the concrete news from a KM SE recently and after she mentioned the type R, and smiled, she just kept quiet and kept saying "don't know" or "Not sure yet". but her facial expression very positive .... I just hope I wasn't over zealous and got biased king
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 13:34

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

thanks for the info....

was trying to scoop the concrete news from a KM SE recently and after she mentioned the type R, and smiled, she just kept quiet and kept saying "don't know" or "Not sure yet". but her facial expression very positive .... I just hope I wasn't over zealous and got biased king

Like dat still got some glimmer of hope that'll be brought in by KM.
Cool (don really like to buy frm PI's)
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 13:36

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

thanks for the info....

will keep my hopes high too and hold on to my ES till I see the light! king
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06 2006, 13:52

Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:

thanks for the info....

will keep my hopes high too and hold on to my ES till I see the light! king

Exclamation ditto:!:
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07 2006, 11:28

Anyone can post the pics interior exterior shots???
Or the link to chk em out...???

bounce
Back to top Go down
eDds
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07 2006, 21:44

the latest edition of hotstuff has some info on it bro ... small section only la ... Cool
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 00:45

eDds wrote:
the latest edition of hotstuff has some info on it bro ... small section only la ... Cool

really?Shocked must go get and read up.. thanks!
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 09:27

eDds wrote:

That one is the 3drs version.

Oops... Are we talking about the 4drs or 3drs here? Smile
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 10:12

ilkcirtap wrote:
eDds wrote:

That one is the 3drs version.

Oops... Are we talking about the 4drs or 3drs here? Smile

Both if possible!... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 12:23

I tot I saw the 4 dr version somewhere before
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 12:27

Rookie wrote:

like very few write ups about it...
must go looking for it tonite..
Suspect
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 12:30

Rookie wrote:

hv lah. bangkok post has all the news. qn nw is whether it'll be made in thailand or japan.....Arrow
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 12:46

darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:

hv lah. bangkok post has all the news. qn nw is whether it'll be made in thailand or japan.....Arrow

but one thing about the type R. it's very confusing

for the Fd we have the FD1, FD2, FD4. and that already include an SI version of 155 bhp.

in the US, the FD has achoice of 2 dr and 4 dr. with Type S and now coming the Type R. Type S is the 197 bhp one and i think has a 2 and 4 dr choice. rear light is different from our sg version and looks like an Audi A4's.

then comes the Civc coupe SI, a 2 dr coupe that is short wheelbased, used by black eye pea in the video pump it and was the highlight of the new civic worldwide launch. has variant from modulo and mugen.... remember the dominator? and the star of many dressup competition before it's grand launch.

then comes the Euro Civc Type - a 2 two hatch with a round ass. available only in Europe and is made in Europe. now the americans wants it too Very Happy

so back to the civic type R 4 door. if confusion does not go further. it was touted as the SIR with 4 dr when it first broke news into the grape vine. that differentiated it from the 2dr civic type R hatch in Europe and a true blue race breed.

in Sg, it will be the Type R i guess. the type R, if not wrong, may look very much like our SI from Kah motor with all the fringes of a Euro R CL7 ie. less chrome parts, more smoked part and red badges. and a race ready K20(Z) engine that is near 220bhp. - as oppose to thje 197 bhp type S.

the confusion will be further aggravated if our good frens from world of wheels, car times and other PI decide they can bring in the SI coupe or the Euro CTR and when it happens, our road will be ruled by Hondas again!

WISH!!!!!!! king elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant elephant
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 12:56

Rookie wrote:
darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:

for the Fd we have the FD1, FD2, FD4. and that already include an SI version of 155 bhp.

in the US, the FD has achoice of 2 dr and 4 dr. with Type S and now coming the Type R. Type S is the 197 bhp one and i think has a 2 and 4 dr choice. rear light is different from our sg version and looks like an Audi A4's.

then comes the Civc coupe SI, a 2 dr coupe that is short wheelbased, used by black eye pea in the video pump it and was the highlight of the new civic worldwide launch. has variant from modulo and mugen.... remember the dominator? and the star of many dressup competition before it's grand launch.

then comes the Euro Civc Type - a 2 two hatch with a round ass. available only in Europe and is made in Europe. now the americans wants it too Very Happy

so back to the civic type R 4 door. if confusion does not go further. it was touted as the SIR with 4 dr when it first broke news into the grape vine. that differentiated it from the 2dr civic type R hatch in Europe and a true blue race breed.

in Sg, it will be the Type R i guess. the type R, if not wrong, may look very much like our SI from Kah motor with all the fringes of a Euro R CL7 ie. less chrome parts, more smoked part and red badges. and a race ready K20(Z) engine that is near 220bhp. - as oppose to thje 197 bhp type S.

the confusion will be further aggravated if our good frens from world of wheels, car times and other PI decide they can bring in the SI coupe or the Euro CTR and when it happens, our road will be ruled by Hondas again!

actually hor, i'm aiming for the LGT.....Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 12:59

darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:

oic... hmmm me go look...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08 2006, 18:47

darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:
darth vader wrote:
Rookie wrote:

actually hor, i'm aiming for the LGT.....Embarassed

bro, it's a open secret heheheh.

me too lah but I might have changed my mind laioz. no matter how I like turbo, it will never be as fun as a souped up Type R iVtec. there are still many areas NA win over turbo .... so choose wisely my sith brother ...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2006, 03:21

Dang!.... Cant wait to test drive leh..
Shd be one to watch out for... Doubt the 2 dr will arrive on our shores.
As usuall like previous models 2 drs never comes..

cheers
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2006, 07:42

DaDude wrote:

cheers

4 door gd, 2door bad! Razz
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2006, 12:26

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:

cheers

hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing .. welcome back!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2006, 16:15

DaDude wrote:
darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:

cheers

hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing .. welcome back!

Cool Smile Wink
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeSat Dec 09 2006, 22:05

4 dr or 2 dr,.. as long as bring in soon me happy...Laughing
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitimeMon Dec 11 2006, 10:05

I prefer the JDM 4 doors. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Type R Civic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Type R Civic   Type R Civic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Type R Civic
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next