Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another clueless Horn(y) old cock

Go down 
+2
ilkcirtap
Rookie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty
PostSubject: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeSat Jan 06 2007, 14:03

I made an illegal turn out from my estate by going in the opp direction of a roundabout to get to the exit. full round maybe 20m and shortcut 5m.

made the short cut, saw this vios coming into the estate but mange to clear the way for him way before he even drive up the slop to the roundabout but heck he has to show his goody goody disciplinarian side and honkede at me.

dun noe what go to me, I stop beside him on my way out and gestured to him - u wanna go the correct way then its to your right, which means I'm not in your way! so honk for what!

his reply in gesture : sorry sorry!

nabez, he honk at me so tt he can go against the traffic.

What a Face What a Face What a Face

clueless!
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Left_bar_bleue0/0Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07 2007, 14:58

I think a lot of drivers think that the road belongs to their grand parents. Sometimes when you give way to them, they still stare at you.
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeSun Jan 07 2007, 18:15

ilkcirtap wrote:
I think a lot of drivers think that the road belongs to their grand parents. Sometimes when you give way to them, they still stare at you.

how true! but its just so funny that they create trouble for themselves. What a Face
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08 2007, 02:09

and there r plenty of road hoggers here!!! damn i hate them!
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Left_bar_bleue85/100Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08 2007, 11:57

includes myself as a sometimes road hogger... and drifter too... drift from one lane and straddle on 2 lanes... hahaha

especially when sms-ing hahahahah...

but other than that, nodding off to sleep is another cause...

else i am a very curteous driver.... always signal my intentions clearly, and well in advance...

pig
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08 2007, 19:48

mcdss wrote:
includes myself as a sometimes road hogger... and drifter too... drift from one lane and straddle on 2 lanes... hahaha

especially when sms-ing hahahahah...

but other than that, nodding off to sleep is another cause...

else i am a very curteous driver.... always signal my intentions clearly, and well in advance...

pig

wah that's dangerous!
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Left_bar_bleue0/0Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeMon Jan 08 2007, 22:30

sorrie i had to hijack your thread.....i meet 2 interesting drivers on the rd 2day while on my way to pick up my oc....

1) cs3: this champion on sle towards cte was road hogging on the 1st lane......Evil or Very Mad he had @ least 5 car lengths infront of him....he was the 1st car, i was the 4th....n my speedo n rsm both showed tt i was doing 80 on a 90km/h speed limit expressway....so naturally i filtered to my left on the 2nd lane n sped up.....intending to overtake him...but as luck would hv it, a m'sia bus was zhun zhun filtered to my lane jus when i was abt half a car length ahead of the cs3....gd thing is the bus actually sped up....Laughing n so within tt split second i managed to filter back to the 1st lane n sped off.....guess wat, the cs3 actually sped up n poked me! i was in 2 mind to jam my WWs....but decided not to....n which i regretted not doing....Evil or Very Mad anyways, after some time he filtered off to the centre lane n tt was it.......Sleep

2) opel omega: after i pick up my oc, i was on pie on the way hm. tis time, i met another road hogger...this old bitch was driving 80km/h on the 1st lane....w no cars in front of her! Rolling Eyes damn....i high beamed her, n guess wat she did? she lam brake n turn on her hazzard lights! wtf????? i filtered off to the 2nd lane n glanced @ her, she was sooooooo near her steering wheel, its like she;s myopic or somethin'...damn......by then, i was approaching my exit, so i jus filtered off to my left n exited......Sleep

so, w tt, i mus sayit was a very entertaining drive....all in the space of 15 min......damn.......afro oh btw, apologies to all es bros reading thru tis incessant ramblings.....my bad.....lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeTue Jan 09 2007, 09:52

Sillypore Stupipore Shitipore Slowipore Drivers! Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2007, 10:30

opel omega is a rare car here, damn long. and most likely near end COE or COE car.

anyways. why do these pp cannot understand tt paying that damn road tax doesn't mean they can use lane 1 indiscriminately!!!! pig pig pig pig pig Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitimeWed Jan 10 2007, 16:32

i'll just cut n thrust past 'em......no time for mofos like them.........Violent Violent Violent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another clueless Horn(y) old cock   Another clueless Horn(y) old cock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Another clueless Horn(y) old cock
Page 1 of 1