Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Left_bar_bleue0/0Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty
PostSubject: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 09:35

Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad

Where to find replacement for side view mirror, mirror only??? ES8
Hey guys... need to know where to find just the mirror piece... the rest of the mechanism is still moving I think...

1. Mirror piece
2. Shop to adjust and fix back.

If both at same place even better!

Last edited by on Thu Feb 01 2007, 15:36; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Left_bar_bleue85/100Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 10:38

posted reply on shc site leow.

essentially, go to KM and have your mirror unit assessed first. see whether still can use if replace mirror.

if cannot go for aftermarket time..... George will poison you deep deep...

if can, at ubi there is a parts shop upstairs sells you one side $30+ i think... forgot the price leow *(I bot my replacement there as well)

if you consulted the people at KM, the service centre... they shud be willing to fit it on for you.. it's more difficult than just snapping it back in... needs great force at the right place, and can't be done by those who dunno how to do it... the service advisor i spoke to tried for almost 10 minutes... in the end he drove my car into the workshop... done in 1 minute...

Granador mirror will take longer... need to respray to your colour... unless you want them matt black... haha... equally chio...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Left_bar_bleue0/0Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 10:59

mcdss wrote:

essentially, go to KM and have your mirror unit assessed first. see whether still can use if replace mirror.

if can, at ubi there is a parts shop upstairs sells you one side $30+ i think... forgot the price leow *(I bot my replacement there as well)

if you consulted the people at KM, the service centre... they shud be willing to fit it on for you.. it's more difficult than just snapping it back in... needs great force at the right place, and can't be done by those who dunno how to do it... the service advisor i spoke to tried for almost 10 minutes... in the end he drove my car into the workshop... done in 1 minute...

Granador mirror will take longer... need to respray to your colour... unless you want them matt black... haha... equally chio...
First taut was to mtl and jus go change em bloody things.. than the cost of one granador set got me thinking... can do better things with that money... hold back swallow and find replacement, try first... need to go KM now and ask for the part... Shit! fucked up day to start off ... siii beh suay!!!Mad
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 11:09

Granador mirror lah......you won't regret it .....Of coz lah...there is s price to pay for nice mirror....HGM + granador= lethal look

DaDude wrote:
mcdss wrote:

First taut was to mtl and jus go change em bloody things.. than the cost of one granador set got me thinking... can do better things with that money... hold back swallow and find replacement, try first... need to go KM now and ask for the part... Shit! fucked up day to start off ... siii beh suay!!!Mad
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 11:40

whitefangz wrote:
Granador mirror lah......you won't regret it .....Of coz lah...there is s price to pay for nice mirror....HGM + granador= lethal look

DaDude wrote:
mcdss wrote:

eh... don come poison here leh...!
Serious lah tell me where to go find... No
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Left_bar_bleue85/100Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 12:04

find what?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 12:11

mcdss wrote:
find what?
bro, you told me already lah... just wanted Whitey to tell me where he got kangtau for mirror...
Roy also call me laio... hav to waste time to go find now... hiaz... boring man! Mad
Back to top Go down
ilkcirtap
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2006-11-02

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 13:40

Bro, what happened to your mirror?
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 14:34

ilkcirtap wrote:
Bro, what happened to your mirror?
Some bugger must have hit the side view... found my mirror portion on the side of my car...
Things happen... Mad
Now its not so much the money.. its the inconvenience! Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 18:56

wah... damn suay man bro. Better take care! I was busy n out of office the whole day. ZzzZz...Sorry unable to help u out... i hope everything is fine now.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 19:00

ahren wrote:
wah... damn suay man bro. Better take care! I was busy n out of office the whole day. ZzzZz...Sorry unable to help u out... i hope everything is fine now.
Rookie suggested TS and Tanly... tried TS KM and finally Tanly... had stock so went there to get the stuff...

KM: $37 with gst
Tly: $27 with gst

Read my story about Tanly (SHC)... good experience... gonna post here at the good shops thread... Very Happy

Done all the nessessary... lucky all can be chop chop today... haizzz... waste time!!! Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 19:02

haha good that it's settled. sorry i was 'office bound' so cannot go out like last time... new assignment la... kena chained to the chair leow...
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 19:02

27 bucks wif install... wah heng dun cost u much...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 19:05

ahren wrote:
27 bucks wif install... wah heng dun cost u much...
Yah... lorr... a bad and suay day...Mad

Butttt... looking on a brighter side, a good experience all in all... least I know where to find proper parts when needed... Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 31 2007, 19:09

mcdss wrote:
haha good that it's settled. sorry i was 'office bound' so cannot go out like last time... new assignment la... kena chained to the chair leow...
hey no probs bro... I understand... had to eat snake to do the stuff too.. bo pian...

But, just cld nt stand having no mirror... u shd know the feeling... so had just to do it or die having a miserable time... so jus guned it and did all at once... Razz Twisted Evil Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)   Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help to find mirror...(Closed with a Thank you to all)
Page 1 of 1