Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose

Go down 
+10
ahren
darth vader
God
Airlesy
whitefangz
rOcH
roychew14
DaDude
mcdss
SpiNeFarM
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 20 2007, 23:50

roychew14 wrote:
i a bit gian alreadi leh... who wanna go change wif me? heeheez

tml i am free. think u went slp liao..lol.

i did mine at GE. GE, famous $$ face.lol. i heard TanLim motors do it at $210.
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2006-12-07

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2007, 00:56

I was at a workshop at sin ming just now. I was asking for steel braided hose. I was quoted $160 with installation for Goodrich steel braided hose but its only for the front 2 brakes. I was told since the rear is a drum brake its not necessary to put them. Hope to receive valuable comments from you guys before i proceed to have it fixed.

Thanks in Advance bros!!!..

Cheers!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2007, 01:28

for full effect use 4... the rest u shd figure out... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 07 2007, 20:16

rear disc conversion liao. albino
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2007, 03:15

Airlesy wrote:

was quoted $650 for that....anyway think i'd go for the goodridge front 2 hose and leave the rear stock drum ..heh..
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2007, 10:25

There will be more foot to brakes feel on full set rather than just the front. I am on the set up of front and rear ProRS so, strongly advised.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08 2007, 17:21

Airlesy wrote:

u convert to simi setup? ek4, Dc5 or or ES3? Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 00:55

SpiNeFarM wrote:
I was at a workshop at sin ming just now. I was asking for steel braided hose. I was quoted $160 with installation for Goodrich steel braided hose but its only for the front 2 brakes. I was told since the rear is a drum brake its not necessary to put them. Hope to receive valuable comments from you guys before i proceed to have it fixed.

Thanks in Advance bros!!!..

Cheers!

Hi

have you fixed the front goodrich steel braided hose? If yes, can provide FR? What a Face
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 02:49

At the advice of a fellow brotheeerrrrr pirat ....hehe..i finally got my ProRS rear steel braide hose bounce ...will get my front Goodridge steel braided hose set by month end..wait for pay lah..bo lui Embarassed .money for the goodridge use for something else liao...ahahaha...What a Face

Bro Roch maybe you want to ask MCDS i believe he is using Goodridge. Bro MCDS care to share you FR?...study

Damn my car will be like rojak sia tongue ..front Goodridge behind ProRs.pirat pirat .aiyah nevermind as long as all four is steel braided hose better than stock...hahaah...tio bo???keke
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 13:41

pm izterry SHC forums... he got good kangtau for ProRS ssbh...
mention my name... he will take care of you...

limited stocks.. so hurry if you keen. Cool
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 16:26

Hahah Dude bro...i've already booked with him liao..he reserved for me already...hehe..looks like i would have a spare rear hose as i can only get full set from him. nevermind lah just keep as replacements...
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 16:29

DaDude wrote:
pm izterry SHC forums... he got good kangtau for ProRS ssbh...
mention my name... he will take care of you...

limited stocks.. so hurry if you keen. Cool

ah ren got call me as he intend to get a set too. The price offered is attractive and i considering to get it as well Laughing

If possible, i prefer goodrich steel braided hose for the front and pro-rs for the rear since i have no intention to upgrade my rear to disc brake. The problem remain on how to surce for the only the rear pro-rs .....

may be just get the pro enough .....
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 16:36

rOcH wrote:
ah ren got call me as he intend to get a set too. The price offered is attractive and i considering to get it as well Laughing

If possible, i prefer goodrich steel braided hose for the front and pro-rs for the rear since i have no intention to upgrade my rear to disc brake. The problem remain on how to surce for the only the rear pro-rs .....

may be just get the pro enough .....

Bro i help you solve your problem .....i am getting the new Pro Rs Set..and would have the spare rear ProRs hose. although its second hand, its in tiptop condition, i just bought them last night at $70bux from a fellow ES bro..if you keen i can let you have the rear hose for the same price. then u can get the front goodridge hose.

Keen? if yes, PM me your contact.....heh...
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16 2007, 16:52

SpiNeFarM wrote:

Bro i help you solve your problem .....i am getting the new Pro Rs Set..and would have the spare rear ProRs hose. although its second hand, its in tiptop condition, i just bought them last night at $70bux from a fellow ES bro..if you keen i can let you have the rear hose for the same price. then u can get the front goodridge hose.

Keen? if yes, PM me your contact.....heh...

Thanks, let me consider. I'm contempting getting a brand new set pro-RS as well since the offered price is pretty attractive.

Using my ideal combo, the damage will be above $300 .... No
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2007, 18:47

To share some information on steel braided hose vs rubber.

http://www.goodridge.net/usa/pdf/all_markets/Goodridge_stainless_v_rubber.pdf

Anyone interested in taking over brand new PRO-RS steel braided hose (front)? Laughing
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17 2007, 19:21

From Pro-RS website, www.pro-rs.com

Their hose has 3 years warrenty. The new hose manufacutured has a new feature incorporated - Polyolefin sleeves at the joint between hose and metal fittings. This sleeve protects the joint from corrosion and reduce the hose flexing at the joint. This features increases reliability and extend life-time of the product. Bracket for mounting the brake hose to the shock absorbers is now a standard feature for all brake hose kit.

PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene

PRO-RS PTFE hose can typcially withstand temperature from -73 degC - +260degC under most operating condition.

Stainless steel braided teflon hose applied to PRO-RS brake hose are supplied and manufactured by a leading Aerospace hose manufacturer based in the USA.
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2007, 10:07

Thank you ah ren for organising the group buy! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2007, 23:15

bro ren... your effort for all the bruthers here will be remembered,... especially your sharing this kangtau...
Some ppl here or I shd say most of em rarely communicate such good
things, till u see em on their machines...
Kudo's my bro!
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26 2007, 02:09

Collected mine cheers ...thankz brader terry for the good lobang and brader ahren!!! for collecting and handling the transaction...lu both power broz!! hehee..and ahren, your ride is getting fiercer Twisted Evil the way i saw it this afternoon!!!..scared sia affraid ...kekeke.
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26 2007, 02:38

thank you ren ren!!!! Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 00:00

Hehe... all es bros man! It is juz tat i see Roch n Spinefarm on SSBH topic... and so happen terry got kangtau so juz share lor.

Anyway will pass to roy n fangz on tues i guess?

Roch n Spinefarm enjoy ur hoses! LoLx
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 00:01

rOcH wrote:
From Pro-RS website, www.pro-rs.com

Their hose has 3 years warrenty. The new hose manufacutured has a new feature incorporated - Polyolefin sleeves at the joint between hose and metal fittings. This sleeve protects the joint from corrosion and reduce the hose flexing at the joint. This features increases reliability and extend life-time of the product. Bracket for mounting the brake hose to the shock absorbers is now a standard feature for all brake hose kit.

PTFE - Polytetrafluoroethylene

PRO-RS PTFE hose can typcially withstand temperature from -73 degC - +260degC under most operating condition.

Stainless steel braided teflon hose applied to PRO-RS brake hose are supplied and manufactured by a leading Aerospace hose manufacturer based in the USA.

Thanks for the report... the sleeve was wat i told u when i saw tat on the connecting joints!
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 00:03

SpiNeFarM wrote:
Collected mine cheers ...thankz brader terry for the good lobang and brader ahren!!! for collecting and handling the transaction...lu both power broz!! hehee..and ahren, your ride is getting fiercer Twisted Evil the way i saw it this afternoon!!!..scared sia affraid ...kekeke.

Eh dun say tat... ur black ride also damn sleek!

Btw... i like ur smoke spray paint leh... initially i tot we use the same method? LoLx... but it turns out the same effect. Nice!
Back to top Go down
SpiNeFarM
Idling
Idling

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 00:59

yah liked the smoke spray too...my front emblem not so nice the back one nicer..Fangz is a natural with spray cans ..ehehehe...terimakasih bro!!
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2007, 10:22

SpiNeFarM wrote:
yah liked the smoke spray too...my front emblem not so nice the back one nicer..Fangz is a natural with spray cans ..ehehehe...terimakasih bro!!

Haha... oh yah n your black spray paint on your front grill!!! Dun even look like DIY man... i tot spray by some paint shop man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose   Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pro-RS Steel Braided Hose
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Highly Intellectual Reference & Applied Technical Issues :: Performance Tuning-
Jump to: