Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!

Go down 
+4
DaDude
whitefangz
Civic Potenza
Rookie
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Empty
PostSubject: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2007, 11:15

Was along Buangkok/Hougang area. looking for a certain street so was travelling at slow/moderate speed. Saw my destination on the right, signaled way ahead and did not immediately change lane. Behind me was a blue Tuscani. Was nicely 1 car length behind, but saw my signal and tried to speed up! Wah! what gracious manners. By then I was already gradually filtering and heard him horn. Saw from my side mirror that he had crept to my rear bumper area, wah, so powerful pickup, can crept up to my butt! I sped up and still managed to filter in. But being the hothead that i am, I unwind my side window and wave my hand out. Stick out my head and glared at the MF (can't see him actually). Shouted : Saw my signal liao still speed up, give way to one car will die issit!!!. Farker slowed filter to my left and I slowed down hoping to fark him some more. Wah so garang! MF opened his window and showed me his 3 incher greeting! with a shaky "F*** You!" but no eye contact ... ( what confidence!)

So Impressed with the Tuscani's pickup, and this driver's 3rd world attitude.
(I can say this cos I give way to people Very Happy be it tiong chias or ah pek chias)
Back to top Go down
Civic Potenza
Idling
Idling
Civic Potenza

Male
Number of posts : 49
Registration date : 2007-02-21

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 25 2007, 12:37

Rookie wrote:
Was along Buangkok/Hougang area. looking for a certain street so was travelling at slow/moderate speed. Saw my destination on the right, signaled way ahead and did not immediately change lane. Behind me was a blue Tuscani. Was nicely 1 car length behind, but saw my signal and tried to speed up! Wah! what gracious manners. By then I was already gradually filtering and heard him horn. Saw from my side mirror that he had crept to my rear bumper area, wah, so powerful pickup, can crept up to my butt! I sped up and still managed to filter in. But being the hothead that i am, I unwind my side window and wave my hand out. Stick out my head and glared at the MF (can't see him actually). Shouted : Saw my signal liao still speed up, give way to one car will die issit!!!. Farker slowed filter to my left and I slowed down hoping to fark him some more. Wah so garang! MF opened his window and showed me his 3 incher greeting! with a shaky "F*** You!" but no eye contact ... ( what confidence!)

(I can say this cos I give way to people Very Happy be it tiong chias or ah pek chias)

hai..... bo pian nw a days gt alot of driver whu are like tat. still remember the incident i told u when on the way coming to meet u guys??
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 14:36

Well......A familiar line "PM me the full plate no. if you want me to chk the buggers whereabouts".....

Rookie wrote:

Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 14:50

Civic Potenza wrote:
Rookie wrote:

hai..... bo pian nw a days gt alot of driver whu are like tat. still remember the incident i told u when on the way coming to meet u guys??

hahah bro, I just like to rant about it for fun but I always take such rubbish in my stride Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 14:52

whitefangz wrote:
Well......A familiar line "PM me the full plate no. if you want me to chk the buggers whereabouts".....

Rookie wrote:

Haha bro will keep that in mind Very Happy

The day I use this trump card will be when a bugger really pissed me off big time! Small fries like this doesn't deserve more attention then just humouring my friends here with their daff behaviours Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Left_bar_bleue0/0Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 15:01

whitefangz wrote:

Rookie wrote:

Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect Suspect
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 18:25

DaDude wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

Rookie wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 21:14

the 2.0 one pickup cmi....

maybe its the V6 model...Violent
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 22:47

whitefangz wrote:

Rookie wrote:

You guys must be with the LTA scratch geek lol!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 23:02

darth vader wrote:
DaDude wrote:
whitefangz wrote:

Rookie wrote:

lol! lol! lol!
Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 26 2007, 23:13

i got a stinkin' feelin' tt bugger might hv posted something over @ his forum....lemme be kaypoh n cx it out.....lol!
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27 2007, 00:00

darth vader wrote:
i got a stinkin' feelin' tt bugger might hv posted something over @ his forum....lemme be kaypoh n cx it out.....lol!
haha if got cut n paste here leh...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!   Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blue Tuscani Fat Beng!!!
Page 1 of 1