Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

street justice?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Asura
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2006-11-22

street justice? Empty
PostSubject: street justice?   street justice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04 2007, 18:44

Just got nicked again. this time the front bumper! Evil or Very Mad Onh close inspection, all along my side door protectors, there are probably a zillion nicks. just a while back my front bumper got glazed ... really hate t hese aprking idiots.

think there ashould be strict laws about the compulsory installation of rear sensors!

and these fuckers, when they nick my ride, they never ever stay or leave a note to offer apology or compensation.

curse them all!

how should i mete out street justice on such idiots? maybe i shoud adopt the minority report method. punish fucking parking idiots before they even commit their hideous "crimes"!
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
street justice? Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000street justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

street justice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: street justice?   street justice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05 2007, 11:14

Hey cock! You probably deserve it so people wanna nick you. You should be happy I never appear at the same place with you at the same time so far. If I see you on the road, I will tear you a cool 15 car length, wait for you at every traffic light to enjoy my blowing and then follow you home and talk to your mum about your CMI behaviour!

If you can catch the bugger that nicked you, no prob, go ahead and make his day. Grind his fuck face on the tarmac, slam his shoulders onto the pillars, use your jacks on his shin, pull out all his hairs, crush all his fingers, pull off all his nails, spin your toe on his palm and spit on him till he is fully drenched and lastly tie him up, hook open his mouth and pee right in. Twisted Evil if u have needles, then there's even more fun, embedding needles under the skin is an art. go learn it before talking to me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
street justice? Left_bar_bleue5/10street justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

street justice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: street justice?   street justice? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11 2007, 20:57

wa or pi good
Back to top Go down
God
Idling
Idling
God

Male
Number of posts : 209
Registration date : 2007-01-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Fit 1.5S
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
street justice? Left_bar_bleue1/1street justice? Empty_bar_bleue  (1/1)

street justice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: street justice?   street justice? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12 2007, 20:43

Foxbat wrote:
wa or pi good

wat talking u pig
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

street justice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: street justice?   street justice? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13 2007, 08:32

God wrote:
Foxbat wrote:
wa or pi good

wat talking u pig
Channel U, youtube, smU, ntU...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

street justice? Empty
PostSubject: Re: street justice?   street justice? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

street justice?
Page 1 of 1