Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chngchngtm
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-12-23

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Left_bar_bleue0/0LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Empty
PostSubject: LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES   LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 13:12

Dear Moderator

I am not intentionally to say that as I am sincere to post the advertisements. I am just to say that if they cannot see the picture clearly it is better for them to see the bodykits originally, you mean this is not right to do so? If that is the case I will not be writing this way.Question

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thks
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Left_bar_bleue0/100000000LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES   LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25 2007, 17:45

ohk there is some issue... we always welcome ppl to post here and we aint not stopping u from doing so...

we shall keep this thread open now for the moment.. but if u r realli sincere about promoting yr stuffs, show us some CLEAR pics of yr products.. intro yr stuffs a little.. u cant expect any of us to go down to yr place without knowing what we r going to see rite? Anyway how often do u log in? Questions were asked about yr products and reply was onli given after like a week or two? serious sellers wouldnt take tat long to reply rite? Anyway we shall leave this thread open for a week... if there is no improvement i will lock it... good luck
Back to top Go down
chngchngtm
Idling
Idling

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Left_bar_bleue0/0LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES   LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31 2007, 15:02

Dear all

Is this picture clear enough for your view? Actually why I only post a week as I am always outstation and only can reply during weekends and nobody will be able to post for me. We also provide spray painting for your car if you want to.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to you.

Your feedback pls.

Thks

LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Honda10
Back to top Go down
Vynez
Idling
Idling
Vynez

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-22

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic ES5 (2005)
Image!: Sprinter!
My Satisfaction Level:
LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Left_bar_bleue100/100LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES   LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02 2007, 07:46

chngchngtm wrote:
Dear Moderator

I am not intentionally to say that as I am sincere to post the advertisements. I am just to say that if they cannot see the picture clearly it is better for them to see the bodykits originally, you mean this is not right to do so? If that is the case I will not be writing this way.Question

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thks

so you have anything for our 7th gen civic? Smile
Back to top Go down
chngchngtm
Idling
Idling

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES   LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06 2007, 12:26

Dear Bros,

Yes, we have and even design for you as what you required for your car.

Thks for your enquires and we are pleased to quote our best price for all the honda club forum members.

Rdgs
chng
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES   LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LUO YUN DESIGN ACCESSORIES
Page 1 of 1