Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$

Go down 
+12
mcdss
jacksonjoey
es97
Civic Potenza
1ucio
beemer
sodaping
Levi's
hyper_dash
ay0mz
DaDude
Rookie
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 18:31

DaDude wrote:
ahren wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:
Yozz bro rookie and dadude, can i pay on the 20 April instead cos i now got no car. By the way Rookie if last minute need to order a team ES shirt still can ma cause i dunno my gf is wad size.

Can elephant
hi bro check with u is my name inside the list cos i can't c my nick inside Crying or Very sad i remember ask u to help me to order do u still remember:x

Sorry but I couldn't remember the details that transpired, but no worries, what size u want? I'll do the update.

thanks. Very Happy
Violent ok XL 1 Pcs with nick (ALAN) thks bro:cheers:sorry bro instead of XL can i change to XXL Question Question

es97... payment collected (26bucks)... so confirm ur nick will be (ALAN) XXL 1 pc.

I will pass the money together when the time comes.
ALAN all in capital letters har???

tks ren.. Very Happy

Hello! Paiseh, juz check with es97... it will be (Alan).

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 19:06

ahren wrote:
DaDude wrote:
ahren wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:
Yozz bro rookie and dadude, can i pay on the 20 April instead cos i now got no car. By the way Rookie if last minute need to order a team ES shirt still can ma cause i dunno my gf is wad size.

Can elephant
hi bro check with u is my name inside the list cos i can't c my nick inside Crying or Very sad i remember ask u to help me to order do u still remember:x

Sorry but I couldn't remember the details that transpired, but no worries, what size u want? I'll do the update.

thanks. Very Happy
Violent ok XL 1 Pcs with nick (ALAN) thks bro:cheers:sorry bro instead of XL can i change to XXL Question Question

es97... payment collected (26bucks)... so confirm ur nick will be (ALAN) XXL 1 pc.

tks ren.. Very Happy

Thanks!
ok.. noted... so the same as I had... thanks! Laughing
Back to top Go down
es97
Idling
Idling

Male
Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2007, 20:28

DaDude wrote:
ahren wrote:
DaDude wrote:
ahren wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
es97 wrote:
Rookie wrote:
Civic Potenza wrote:

Can elephant

thanks. Very Happy

tks ren.. Very Happy

Thanks!
ok.. noted... so the same as I had... thanks! Laughing
Embarassed sorry bro hope not cos ur much trouble k:cheers: cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2007, 15:12

Note: Payment collection on 13/4/2007 this Friday at Kallang Mac. 9pm to 11pm.

Easy to spot me... only long haired dude with an ES... hahaha... c u all...!

lol!
Back to top Go down
beanie
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beanie

Female
Number of posts : 818
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Jazz (Yellow, 2006 March)
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 10:03

DaDude wrote:
beanie wrote:
Brother Rookie.. i wan Ladies "XL" or Mens "S" with nick. thank u many many
Xiao Jie... you already order "S" ladies liao... so this is another order???Rolling Eyes
i actually wan Mens "S" but i think brother Rookie tot i wan Lady "S". i dun think i can wear lady "S" lor.. so now i tell u i wan Lady "XL" and Mens "S".. both with my nick.. 可以吗先生???
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 14:25

beanie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
beanie wrote:
Xiao Jie... you already order "S" ladies liao... so this is another order???Rolling Eyes
i actually wan Mens "S" but i think brother Rookie tot i wan Lady "S". i dun think i can wear lady "S" lor.. so now i tell u i wan Lady "XL" and Mens "S".. both with my nick.. ????????

just double check on payment day thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 12 2007, 15:23

Rookie wrote:
beanie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
beanie wrote:
i actually wan Mens "S" but i think brother Rookie tot i wan Lady "S". i dun think i can wear lady "S" lor.. so now i tell u i wan Lady "XL" and Mens "S".. both with my nick.. ????????

Yup... collection for the PoloT payments are tomorrow Friday at Kallang Mac 9pm to 11pm... and like Rookie said, you can correct your Size and Nick at the same time... Just look for me...

cheers
Back to top Go down
beanie
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beanie

Female

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 09:54

DaDude wrote:
Rookie wrote:
beanie wrote:
DaDude wrote:
beanie wrote:

Yup... collection for the PoloT payments are tomorrow Friday at Kallang Mac 9pm to 11pm... and like Rookie said, you can correct your Size and Nick at the same time... Just look for me...

cheers
i try to be there if i got car k.. Wink
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 10:25

beanie wrote:
ok... but remember, no payment no polo...
If you cant make it today... than next Friday meet up lor...Razz
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 14:09

Payment Collection is Today...

Venue: Kallang Mac
Time: 9pm to 11pm

Note: To bring exact change...!

cheers king cheers king
Back to top Go down
beanie
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beanie

Female

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 14:42

DaDude wrote:
beanie wrote:
ok... but remember, no payment no polo...
If you cant make it today... than next Friday meet up lor...Razz
brother.. i every friday oso work leh.. how to come.. duhz.. anyway today i not working.. and shld have car by 9pm.. i will come down. pls wait for me okie.. btw can u sms me ur contact?? mine is 93881054 thanks.. dadude.. Wink
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 15:40

Please note:

I will be there rain or shine... So proceed to Mcdonnells if it is raining too heavily.

Thanks!

What a Face

(BTW, for those who dun know me.... I am the big dude with long hair Wink )
Back to top Go down
vic000
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2006-10-18

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 16:42

vic - size L - nick: Vic

if i can't make it tonight, bro dadude can help me collect the $$ from any of my frens there? i will return them when i see them. like DV, roy, eeeeeeee76, mcdss, or whoever want to pay for me:D
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 17:15

vic000 wrote:
vic - size L - nick: Vic

if i can't make it tonight, bro dadude can help me collect the $$ from any of my frens there? i will return them when i see them. like DV, roy, eeeeeeee76, mcdss, or whoever want to pay for me:D
Please indicate who.. and inform them to pay for you... Size and nick will be updated, thereafter... Thanks!
Back to top Go down
roychew14
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
roychew14

Male
Number of posts : 962

My Garage
Ride: Pre FL ES03
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/100000000Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/100000000)

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 17:30

dude i will help vic pay first lo... add his order to the list Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 13 2007, 17:36

roychew14 wrote:
dude i will help vic pay first lo... add his order to the list Laughing
Done already... just waiting fr who to pay.... guess its you...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14 2007, 05:44

Thank you all for making things easy breezy...
Great turn out and good show for all the TeamES bros and sistas...

For those who missed out paying the only day left for payment is
next Friday....

Note again:
If you're payment is not made by then, we will consider it as you are
not keen to have the polo.

sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$   Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$ - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Check your nicks!!! and collection of $$$
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2