Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hie there

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
leekahkiat
Idling
Idling
leekahkiat

Male
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 09:46

Yo Yo...~leekahkiat in the house...es in the house...leekahkiat in the house...es in the house...~ Yo...Yo... lol! Well...nice to meet u all,I'm half jb half sgp,also teames Msia+Sgp la affraid Hope I'm not too late...
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Hie there Left_bar_bleue0/0Hie there Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 10:02

Nvr too late... Welcome...! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
My Satisfaction Level:
Hie there Left_bar_bleue85/100Hie there Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 16:25

welcum bro leekahkiat. nice to see you finally post in here.

lailai... come for friday meetup tomorrow nite at Yishun Dam

bro Beejan join us for Track Day, you join us for Sgp TT haha... lai...
Back to top Go down
leekahkiat
Idling
Idling
leekahkiat

Male

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeThu May 10 2007, 16:58

mcdss wrote:

Next time i will,this time round too rush to arrange,normally what you guys do during tt? Smile
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 11:26

leekahkiat wrote:
mcdss wrote:

Next time i will,this time round too rush to arrange,normally what you guys do during tt? Smile

hang around, chit chat about cars, road incidents, mods, food, the opposite sex, the same sex, more cars, more mods, pop bonnets to inspect new mods, old mods, engine mods, ICE mods, meters, steering wheels, tyres, more food, T shirts,

we seldom do pole dancing, striptease, massage demonstrations, foot reflexology on each other... we also dun all sit at a coffeeshop and stare at other people looking for an incident.

just a fun loving bunch of guys and gals who have one common interest in the ES Civic, and looking to find other common ground to grow our friendship. no evil intentions to profit from another member, nor to find incident with each other... a lot ot teasing going on tho... so must be a bit thick skinned...

how? can?"

now, share with us YOUR mind's version of a TT... what do you want to see happen during your kind of TT?

The Turtle - MCDSs
Back to top Go down
leekahkiat
Idling
Idling
leekahkiat

Male

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 13:37

mcdss wrote:
leekahkiat wrote:
mcdss wrote:

hang around, chit chat about cars, road incidents, mods, food, the opposite sex, the same sex, more cars, more mods, pop bonnets to inspect new mods, old mods, engine mods, ICE mods, meters, steering wheels, tyres, more food, T shirts,

we seldom do pole dancing, striptease, massage demonstrations, foot reflexology on each other... we also dun all sit at a coffeeshop and stare at other people looking for an incident.

just a fun loving bunch of guys and gals who have one common interest in the ES Civic, and looking to find other common ground to grow our friendship. no evil intentions to profit from another member, nor to find incident with each other... a lot ot teasing going on tho... so must be a bit thick skinned...

how? can?"

now, share with us YOUR mind's version of a TT... what do you want to see happen during your kind of TT?

The Turtle - MCDSs

Cool...the way u express your enthusiasm to es is really touching! Smile Well i must say from what i observed from a jb tt and a sg tt(although i havent attend any yet),it's diferent~So I hope I'm able to control my "Sg TT" urges and meet everyone of you at my earliest convenient cheers My "vision"..hehe...wait after tt will know,anyway wish JB's side teames and sg's side teames come out with a fix weekly tt too ,eg:1 week at jb,1 week at sg,but no doubts this requires lot of commitment from everyone Razz

ChEeRs~!~
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeFri May 11 2007, 18:37

not every bro can cross the border at a drop of a hat... but there are those who will look forward to crossing once in a while to play...

Especially when there is HONDA nite at Pasir Gudang sprint nites... on Sat nites... you can bet that if we say go, there will be at least a few cars going in... pending other personal commitments.

We were actually planning an outing to Geylang Patah for dinner one of these nites... is that considered JB? hahah technically it's not... but I guess we bumkins won't know the difference... after that may be can play abit before going home. we dun wan to make it too public tho, and the key word is play.... not the R word.. to ... clear carbon? haha... quiet nite, no plans and no clash wif others... important. anyways our cars very quiet... not noisy at all unless you count ICE power...

do keep us informed of any JB TT so those of us who are free, and can go, do go...

is there any forums i can go to know of JB TT dates/time/location?

speaking of location... totally idiot I am of road names... map would be useful... no $$$ to buy GPS ... got $$$ oso dun buy... buy car mod first hahahaha...

looking forward to your joining us for meetup...

haha maybe bro Beejan will join us tonite... he's in town...

The Turtle - MCDSs
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeWed May 23 2007, 19:43

mcdss wrote:
not every bro can cross the border at a drop of a hat... but there are those who will look forward to crossing once in a while to play...

Especially when there is HONDA nite at Pasir Gudang sprint nites... on Sat nites... you can bet that if we say go, there will be at least a few cars going in... pending other personal commitments.

We were actually planning an outing to Geylang Patah for dinner one of these nites... is that considered JB? hahah technically it's not... but I guess we bumkins won't know the difference... after that may be can play abit before going home. we dun wan to make it too public tho, and the key word is play.... not the R word.. to ... clear carbon? haha... quiet nite, no plans and no clash wif others... important. anyways our cars very quiet... not noisy at all unless you count ICE power...

do keep us informed of any JB TT so those of us who are free, and can go, do go...

speaking of location... totally idiot I am of road names... map would be useful... no $$$ to buy GPS ... got $$$ oso dun buy... buy car mod first hahahaha...

The Turtle - MCDSs

yeap...was looking for you bro leekahkiat!!!!MCDS said u might be coming....anyway..it's fun tt with SG side....well I can say bit different lah from KL TT...but not so much...next time we TT @ Orchard Tower!!!ahhahaaa....
Back to top Go down
leekahkiat
Idling
Idling
leekahkiat

Male

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeFri May 25 2007, 10:28

Beejan wrote:
mcdss wrote:

The Turtle - MCDSs

yeap...was looking for you bro leekahkiat!!!!MCDS said u might be coming....anyway..it's fun tt with SG side....well I can say bit different lah from KL TT...but not so much...next time we TT @ Orchard Tower!!!ahhahaaa....

Sure... definitely will join you guys later ~ Cool
Back to top Go down
Beejan
Idling
Idling
Beejan

Male
Number of posts : 50
Registration date : 2007-04-04

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeSat May 26 2007, 15:15

waaa......hear orchard tower confirm come lah u....hahahah....
Back to top Go down
Andy ES
Idling
Idling
Andy ES

Male
Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2007-03-17

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Hie there Left_bar_bleue0/0Hie there Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeTue May 29 2007, 01:15

leekahkiat wrote:
Yo Yo...~leekahkiat in the house...es in the house...leekahkiat in the house...es in the house...~ Yo...Yo... lol! Well...nice to meet u all,I'm half jb half sgp,also teames Msia+Sgp la affraid Hope I'm not too late...
Welcome u to the family
see u:D
Back to top Go down
leekahkiat
Idling
Idling
leekahkiat

Male

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitimeTue May 29 2007, 12:32

Andy ES wrote:
leekahkiat wrote:
Welcome u to the family
see u:D

hi...thanks. Joining you guys soon.my car still in garage for new cloths Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hie there Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hie there   Hie there Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hie there
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Extremely Informal and Casual Stuffs :: New Member's Room-
Jump to: