Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Promote This Forum

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
Promote This Forum Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Promote This Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2007, 00:08

Hi all,

would like to hear from all if there is any suggestion to promote our forum.

we are a team of friends that started off with the majority driving ES civics but as times goes by, some of us had changed rides.

But we still hang out together.

Can we have some suggestions on what are the promo methods for this forum?

Hope all would contribute both ideasand real effort to increase the membership base. With a bigger base, we can have better support for some of our activities. With better support, we might have better budget or bargaining power.

Let the feedback come in.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
Promote This Forum Left_bar_bleue85/100Promote This Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2007, 17:52

Mega Photoshoot with Team ES decal sale to members...

Treasure Hunt - teams can form (only with ES Civic rides pls) with fun prizes... (condoms and lube for example) -- hey exotic one la... not those 7-11 one...

Makan outing - with best contribution of pic and locations suggestion from members... then judges team will go eat and rate... and best suggestion at end of year wins... a Mac Burger!

Zheng Your Car Contest... (only legal zheng pls) photos, writeup, real savings/gains, etc... can include sticker section, wheel nut section, E68 section, and bhp gains section, STOCK section... whatever...

Dirtiest Car Contest... ditto...prize - one full car groom service plus carpet shampoo and airconducts chemical/steam clean...

Worst Condition tyre contest... see how low can you go without bursting your tyre... kerb rash, gone to hell wheel alignment, uneven wear, etc.

Chrome your Car contest... ditto... one bottle of RBF600 to polish your car for most chromed car... I sponsor and I will do personal application for winner... Razz

Fattest driver contest (hahaha) let's weigh in... winner gets a free full carbon fibre bucket seat installed... see who ... hmmm... o0o may want to sponsor this... just to see my get my ass tortured...

Tour to West Malaysia... link with AAS or do our own... this one thinking and thinking... yet to realise... perhaps can shift from other forum to here... who wants to take the lead for this?

As usual the usual PG/Sepang trips when they come up.

Supper at Geylang Patah... still yet to really do it... wonder who will show up for this.

OK... YOUR turn...
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Promote This Forum Left_bar_bleue85/100Promote This Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07 2007, 18:07

Oh yeah...

TCSS King Award (emperors dun count hahaha... must rename king)

Longest Arguement Thread Award (Good morning etc dun count)

Most mindless thread award (good morning counts)

Most cheong hei (wordy) post award

Most nasty cool member award

Most money minded member award

Most kaypo, one phrase, no value added post award

Most Read thread award

least read thread award

geek
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
Promote This Forum Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000Promote This Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09 2007, 01:39

nothingh really generate postings too ... Very Happy

awards ... can only let out current members see and take part

I'm looking for more ways to reach other car playerZ.
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09 2007, 02:28

jio other car seow.. easy la... go into their website and jio them to track lor...

shc meet up got other car clubs meeting also, go and jio them personally la.

waiting to follow your lead bigg bigg boss...

Sleep
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09 2007, 19:54

well, this forum title is teames.

From the name it is already specific to a certain model. Hence, if you decided to attract more others to come use this forum. I think first thing you got to change the website name to something more general.

Otherwise, pretty difficult.

My 2cents
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10 2007, 18:18

mcdss wrote:
jio other car seow.. easy la... go into their website and jio them to track lor...

Sleep

errr I am also thinking of something like tt, but dun just wait for me. Anyone who has the point of contact should contribute mah. Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10 2007, 18:23

mcdss wrote:

Sleep
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10 2007, 18:41

rOcH wrote:
well, this forum title is teames.

From the name it is already specific to a certain model. Hence, if you decided to attract more others to come use this forum. I think first thing you got to change the website name to something more general.

Otherwise, pretty difficult.

My 2cents

yes. thta's a good point.

in fact, a few of us had discussed this issue before. expecially with bros upgrading or switching brands etc. But bros will be bros wo doesn't matter if we are driving ES Civics or not. (unless some bros believe car team or car club friendship are as long as the life span of their ride, and that their friendship can only be nbound by a simialr marque or make)

any ways, to move with the times, we may eventually morph or evolve into a team of good friends, increasing marginally and steadily gracefully and will not have a big membership butr that alright. it's more important to get like minded quality team mates than just get a registered nick only.

The change will come evdentually. But we can discuss on that. it is not a pressing situaiton at the moment.
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2007, 12:50

totally agree with you on the elvo of the friendship

Bro mark has provided some pretty interesting and useful pointers for your consideration.

Another issue you may want to look into is the automatic alert mail for informing users on the topic they have posted. Currently, this forum doesn't provide this service, so after some time, people just forget to come back and post reply. Slowly, resulting in lesser posting to some/out-dated reply.

some minor observation to share
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2007, 13:00

rOcH wrote:

Bro mark has provided some pretty interesting and useful pointers for your consideration.

Another issue you may want to look into is the automatic alert mail for informing users on the topic they have posted. Currently, this forum doesn't provide this service, so after some time, people just forget to come back and post reply. Slowly, resulting in lesser posting to some/out-dated reply.

will check if there is such a function or not.

but frankly if given a heavy poster eg eeee78 Very Happy then he will have hundreds of notification a day. not a good idea for him hahah.
Back to top Go down
darth vader
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
darth vader

Male
Number of posts : 821

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
Promote This Forum Left_bar_bleue0/0Promote This Forum Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2007, 15:55

Rookie wrote:
rOcH wrote:

will check if there is such a function or not.

but frankly if given a heavy poster eg eeee78 Very Happy then he will have hundreds of notification a day. not a good idea for him hahah.

small price to pay for a tcss emperor.......Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11 2007, 19:17

that is the side effect for a potential spammer Laughing
Back to top Go down
whitefangz
Idling
Idling
whitefangz

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2007-01-12

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2007, 11:11

Wah ...i wont be washing my car again......

Dirtiest Car Contest... ditto...prize - one full car groom service plus carpet shampoo and airconducts chemical/steam clean...
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitimeTue Jun 12 2007, 12:56

whitefangz wrote:
Wah ...i wont be washing my car again......

Surprised How about you sponor this event and be the first winner? Under-table deal Violent cyclops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Promote This Forum Empty
PostSubject: Re: Promote This Forum   Promote This Forum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Promote This Forum
Page 1 of 1