Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When is the next PG Track day?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
When is the next PG Track day? Left_bar_bleue9/10When is the next PG Track day? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

When is the next PG Track day? Empty
PostSubject: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16 2007, 11:56

Anyone ready for the next round? Please start to put your name in the list and propose the date.

1)
2)
3)
4)
5)

Date:
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 81
Registration date : 2006-11-24

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16 2007, 19:13

Tomorrow 17jun07 it's PG open track day, 2-5pm.
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male
Number of posts : 2234
Registration date : 2006-11-03

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
When is the next PG Track day? Left_bar_bleue0/0When is the next PG Track day? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16 2007, 20:39

hkspro wrote:
Dude if you see my bros there do say hi.. there will be a Z with the group... Can't make it as my timing too tight... enjoy your run.. Sad
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 01:31

DaDude wrote:
hkspro wrote:
Dude if you see my bros there do say hi.. there will be a Z with the group... Can't make it as my timing too tight... enjoy your run.. Sad

Dude, i dun c yr 350Z friend lei, namely EVO, REX, STARLET, MINI COOPER Club, AE86, SWIFT SPORT & Track car - colt & saga. Guess this is the best track day,driving with SOH BRO race car (anyone heard abt this garage?). Met quite a number of friendly ppl fr Malaysia, awosome driving tactics, learnt.......but can't apply.....sigh Suspect 3 hrs is indeed overkill.....smoke my brakes & a 15cm crack line on my front screen - nvn to tail too close esp. on a loose tarmac track!!!

George, sorry for chatting in yr post....Embarassed Embarassed
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:
When is the next PG Track day? Left_bar_bleue0/0When is the next PG Track day? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 01:35

hkspro wrote:
DaDude wrote:
hkspro wrote:

Dude, i dun c yr 350Z friend lei, namely EVO, REX, STARLET, MINI COOPER Club, AE86, SWIFT SPORT & Track car - colt & saga. Guess this is the best track day,driving with SOH BRO race car (anyone heard abt this garage?). Met quite a number of friendly ppl fr Malaysia, awosome driving tactics, learnt.......but can't apply.....sigh Suspect 3 hrs is indeed overkill.....smoke my brakes & a 15cm crack line on my front screen - nvn to tail too close esp. on a loose tarmac track!!!

huh..??? they nvr go meh.. basket.. lucky I din cancel my appt.
But overall guess you enjoyed thoroughly... heh heh... cheers
Back to top Go down
hkspro
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 01:50

DaDude wrote:
hkspro wrote:
DaDude wrote:
hkspro wrote:

Yup, very.....thanks...Wink
Back to top Go down
DaDude
3000 RPM
3000 RPM
DaDude

Male

My Garage
Ride:
My Satisfaction Level:

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 01:53

hkspro wrote:
DaDude wrote:
hkspro wrote:
DaDude wrote:
hkspro wrote:

Yup, very.....thanks...Wink
Glad to hear... Cool
Back to top Go down
george
Idling
Idling
george

Male
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2006-10-31

My Garage
Ride: White Mar 2005 ES 5
My Satisfaction Level:
When is the next PG Track day? Left_bar_bleue9/10When is the next PG Track day? Empty_bar_bleue  (9/10)

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19 2007, 10:14

Bro, no worries....it only generates interests for tracking......hope more ES join in the next tracking in PG....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is the next PG Track day?   When is the next PG Track day? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is the next PG Track day?
Page 1 of 1