Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2006-10-17

WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Empty
PostSubject: WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer   WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22 2007, 01:08

I have the following items for sale. Items still in car. Selling due to upgrade. PM to deal. Thank you.
1. Clarion AMP. Model APA4320. 4 x 80w @ 4ohms. Used for close to 1 year, bought locally. Condition is 9.5/10. Asking $450.
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/Clarion_APA4320
2. JBL AMP. Model BP600.1 (should be, used to play sub). 1 x 300 @ 4ohm. Used for close to 1 year, bought locally. Condition 9/10. Asking $300.
http://ampguts.realmofexcursion.com/JBL_BP600.1/
3. Kicker 10" Sub-woofer with box. Used for close to 1 year, bought locally. Condition 9/10. Asking $150.
Thank you.
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer   WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25 2007, 17:50

No one interested??? Laughing
Back to top Go down
mcdss
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
mcdss

Male
Number of posts : 979

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2004 ES5(M)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Left_bar_bleue85/100WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Empty_bar_bleue  (85/100)

PostSubject: Re: WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer   WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27 2007, 03:20

erm... no offence bro... but where ICE is concerned, buy that time the price is high... but sell that time...

have you tried to trade in your things? see how much your favourate installer offer you? you can then use that offer price and mark up about $50 to $100 which would be 'reasonable' market value of a 2nd hand set...

hey i'm not trying to be funny... but it's like that one... I got the shock of my life when i tried to trade in some of my 'high end' stuff to upgrade... in the end lucky got a second car to 'give' to make me feel good...

selling it back to the installer, or at that kind of price is truely insulting...

however, having said that... it's damn hard to sell at a price too much above the 'offer' price... becos when someone needs a 2nd hand set, they know where to go, and what price to expect...

just sharing bro... pls dun be angry if i sounded offensive.

my bad......
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

PostSubject: Re: WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer   WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Icon_minitimeFri Jun 29 2007, 20:29

your advise is sound.

I know the trade-in price if i'm doing trade in.

I'm not in a hurry to sell.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer   WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTS ICE: Clarion & JBL Amps and Kicker sub-woofer
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Team ES Singapore :: Amazingly Noisy Market Place :: Want to Sell-
Jump to: