Team ES Singapore
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Team ES Singapore

Honda Civic 7th Generation

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ES1 Air-Con Sound

Go down 
+6
Rookie
Airlesy
rOcH
Foxbat
beemer
ahren
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male
Number of posts : 554
Registration date : 2006-10-20

My Garage
Ride: eg. Honda Civic (Year or chasis code)
Image!: Sleeper...
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20 2006, 21:17

Dear ES Pals,

Juz wanna ask whether you guys facing a problem on es1 auto? My car had a weird sound when the air-con cuts in, a funny 'whee' like whistling sound can be heard. KM cant seems to solve this? Can you bros help?

I like to de-chrome my front too, any bros can recommend me to any place? My car is magnesium colour... Thanks
Back to top Go down
beemer
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
beemer

Male
Number of posts : 773
Registration date : 2006-10-17

My Garage
Ride: Honda M3
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue0/0ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20 2006, 23:46

ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

Juz wanna ask whether you guys facing a problem on es1 auto? My car had a weird sound when the air-con cuts in, a funny 'whee' like whistling sound can be heard. KM cant seems to solve this? Can you bros help?

I like to de-chrome my front too, any bros can recommend me to any place? My car is magnesium colour... Thanks

PM Eeee78. He can dechrome anything...
Back to top Go down
Foxbat
Idling
Idling
Foxbat

Number of posts : 214

My Garage
Ride: Honda Stream RN6
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue5/10ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (5/10)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeFri Oct 20 2006, 23:51

ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

the sound is prominent even more when u step on throttle? u heard the sound when ice is on?

i had it when i change my head unit, a whizzling sound when i on throttle.
off yr speakers and yr sound goes off?

according to the installer, due to grounding and hence cause a static interference, this is wat they tell me and i just relate to u.

dun flame me cos i not technically inclined to explain

cheers
Back to top Go down
rOcH
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 410

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2006, 10:33

ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

Can't help you on your air-con problem.

I may be incorrect, but there are no matching magnesium colour for dechrome. If really want, next is spray paint. Otherwise, remove the chrome! bounce
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue88888888/100000000ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (88888888/100000000)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2006, 16:19

beemer wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

Thanks already pm him... waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2006, 16:24

Foxbat wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

the sound is prominent even more when u step on throttle? u heard the sound when ice is on?

according to the installer, due to grounding and hence cause a static interference, this is wat they tell me and i just relate to u.

:cheers:

I dun think is the throttle... becoz my HU is stock. Check with KM before, they mentioned the air-con solenoid valve may need to replace but after changing dun seems to resolve. Just wanna find out any bros here having the same problem?
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeSat Oct 21 2006, 22:16

ahren wrote:
Foxbat wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

I dun think is the throttle... becoz my HU is stock. Check with KM before, they mentioned the air-con solenoid valve may need to replace but after changing dun seems to resolve. Just wanna find out any bros here having the same problem?

maybe u would like to come for meetups or diy sessions(if any), maybe we can help u better.
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23 2006, 11:16

Airlesy wrote:
ahren wrote:
Foxbat wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

maybe u would like to come for meetups or diy sessions(if any), maybe we can help u better.

Okie thanks airlesy...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeMon Oct 23 2006, 12:20

the eeee sound one may hear when you modifiy your ICE setup - especially speakers and amps are what we call "aeroplane" sound. it's a kind of interference caused by the various spinning and magnetic parts in the car. it's harmless but very irritating. can be rectify with a interference slincer from good ICE shops.

On the other hand, your problem seem to be the aircon wheezing sound which some of us hear especially clearly when we stopped the car and shut the engine. that is what some bros believe to be caused by the aircon. and so fat, also dun think ahve a concrete solution Very Happy

talk so much but no real solution... pai say but at least u know u are not alone.
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24 2006, 11:11

Rookie wrote:
the eeee sound one may hear when you modifiy your ICE setup - especially speakers and amps are what we call "aeroplane" sound. it's a kind of interference caused by the various spinning and magnetic parts in the car. it's harmless but very irritating. can be rectify with a interference slincer from good ICE shops.

On the other hand, your problem seem to be the aircon wheezing sound which some of us hear especially clearly when we stopped the car and shut the engine. that is what some bros believe to be caused by the aircon. and so fat, also dun think ahve a concrete solution :D

talk so much but no real solution... pai say but at least u know u are not alone.

lol... thanks for sharing also... btw i check with vynex, he also have the same problem, guess is our es problem. Juz tat sometimes quite irritating.
Back to top Go down
honda1976
Idling
Idling
honda1976

Male
Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2006-10-23

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic 2005
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeTue Oct 24 2006, 11:32

ahren wrote:
Rookie wrote:

On the other hand, your problem seem to be the aircon wheezing sound which some of us hear especially clearly when we stopped the car and shut the engine. that is what some bros believe to be caused by the aircon. and so fat, also dun think ahve a concrete solution :D

lol... thanks for sharing also... btw i check with vynex, he also have the same problem, guess is our es problem. Juz tat sometimes quite irritating.

I may be wrong, try to off your audio or ICE when turn on aircon, if sound still persist, it could be the air con compressor.....
Back to top Go down
Vynez
Idling
Idling
Vynez

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-22

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic ES5 (2005)
Image!: Sprinter!
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue100/100ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 08:18

ahren wrote:
Rookie wrote:

On the other hand, your problem seem to be the aircon wheezing sound which some of us hear especially clearly when we stopped the car and shut the engine. that is what some bros believe to be caused by the aircon. and so fat, also dun think ahve a concrete solution Very Happy

yap... it is not the 'eeee' aeroplane sound you guys mention. it is kind of a short whistle sound when the air-con kicks in.

i am not sure what causes it as well... Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 11:17

ahren wrote:
beemer wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

Thanks already pm him... waiting for his reply.
Replied in SHC liao
Back to top Go down
eeee78
2000 RPM
2000 RPM

Male
Number of posts : 1054
Registration date : 2006-10-18

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 11:20

beemer wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

U see me too up liao!
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 11:50

Vynez wrote:
ahren wrote:
Rookie wrote:

yap... it is not the 'eeee' aeroplane sound you guys mention. it is kind of a short whistle sound when the air-con kicks in.

Hi vynex, thanks for the sticker... nice... even my wife noticed it. lolx

Haiz... heard from some guys before tat our ride had to send for respray to dechrome... but was trying on eee78 bro... tot he can do it... sobz
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 12:00

eeee78 wrote:
beemer wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

U see me too up liao!

Haha... good mah... means u high hand leh...
Back to top Go down
Rookie
2000 RPM
2000 RPM
Rookie

Male
Number of posts : 1648

My Garage
Ride: Dub Streetstarr Civic
Image!: Bling Ride!
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue1000000/1000000ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (1000000/1000000)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 14:31

eeee78 wrote:
beemer wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

U see me too up liao!

try dechroming my elephant
Back to top Go down
Airlesy
Idling
Idling
Airlesy

Male
Number of posts : 273

My Garage
Ride: FD2R
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Oct 25 2006, 16:32

Rookie wrote:
eeee78 wrote:
beemer wrote:
ahren wrote:
Dear ES Pals,

U see me too up liao!

try dechroming my elephant

urs too oily..dun think the dechrome material can stick on for long. try spray paint. may harden it too.lol!
Back to top Go down
Vynez
Idling
Idling
Vynez

Male
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2006-10-22

My Garage
Ride: Honda Civic ES5 (2005)
Image!: Sprinter!
My Satisfaction Level:
ES1 Air-Con Sound Left_bar_bleue100/100ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeThu Oct 26 2006, 06:58

ahren wrote:
Vynez wrote:
ahren wrote:
Rookie wrote:

Hi vynex, thanks for the sticker... nice... even my wife noticed it. lolx

Haiz... heard from some guys before tat our ride had to send for respray to dechrome... but was trying on eee78 bro... tot he can do it... sobz

bro,

if you want i sell my front bonnet strip to u instead (but i need to swap with urs). mine oledi sprayed to magnesium when i am on my stock bonnet. but for the rear, i still need it... hehe cant let go Laughing
Back to top Go down
AstroBoy98
Idling
Idling

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-06-06

My Garage
Image!:
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06 2007, 18:11

Hey mine also hv the wheezing sound... i realised the sound is audible when the a/c is on and rpm @ abt 2500. i also observed other car also hv the same sound esp when the a/c cuts in... but not so obvious as mine...

anyway I went KM twice, first they change the a/c compressor but didn't help, 2nd visit they change the a/c cut in valve ... and its is much better...

go km if yrs is still under warranty ... ...
Back to top Go down
ahren
1000 RPM
1000 RPM
ahren

Male

My Garage
My Satisfaction Level:

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06 2007, 19:48

AstroBoy98 wrote:
Hey mine also hv the wheezing sound... i realised the sound is audible when the a/c is on and rpm @ abt 2500. i also observed other car also hv the same sound esp when the a/c cuts in... but not so obvious as mine...

anyway I went KM twice, first they change the a/c compressor but didn't help, 2nd visit they change the a/c cut in valve ... and its is much better...

go km if yrs is still under warranty ... ...

Hehe.. anyway I have learn to live with it... KM cant rectify it after going back to them for 5 times... anyway wont go back to them... not worth the money spend there!

The sound still comes once in awhile and goes off after some time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ES1 Air-Con Sound Empty
PostSubject: Re: ES1 Air-Con Sound   ES1 Air-Con Sound Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ES1 Air-Con Sound
Page 1 of 1